Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I know that a lot of you get your fill of Kristen and Rob rumors just from hopping online, and not even looking for them (I've been there), so, from now on, I'm gonna denote a lot of stuff about Kristen and Rob as being rumors, so if you don't want to read the rumors and stuff about one or both of them, or me being pissed off about some of this stuff, you know to avoid it. That's what I'm already actively doing online, because it's highly likely that a lot of stuff about them will be crap--new boss, same as the old boss :(

More stupid pap stuff (rumored): And it seems that Kristen got papped again at her home--this time her father was there with her and she had Bear, her and Rob's dog. Nice to hear about her time with her father and her helping to take care of her and Rob's dog when Rob's out of the country, but again, the info is coming from paps. Too bad that it seems like she can't do too much right now about this aside from try to move again, and it seems that again the paps took the photos from a distance.

At least they haven't been posted anywhere yet--it seems that Kristen and Rob, and their lawyers, weren't too happy about it the last time, and it seems that they did threaten to sue unless the photos were taken down.

But as long as there's rumors that they've reconciled and because of photos of Kristen's home that got leaked about a week ago, the paps and tabloid people will stake out the place hoping to get more shots of Kristen and Rob. If only it was so easy for one to buy the piece of land that they're camping out on and declare it private property, and tell them if they don't stop camping out there, they'll be headed to the county jail. There needs to be a law against that crap.

At least hopefully this idiots will go home for a few days, because Rob is in Oz and Kristen is reportedly on her way to Japan.

General stuff: I'm about to get ready to shave and take a nap before I have to get up for work--I went to bed at 10:30 last night and it was the best sleep I had in a while. However, I got up at 4:30 and have been online since then. I don't know if I have to run to work early or what plans I have afterward.

Joke of the day: Wanna know what would be better than Slenderman right now? How about Slender Rob? Yeah, Rob as Slenderman. At least he'll have a face, and maybe get some revenge against the paps and the tabloid people he despises.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~

Long time no see.....

I'm typing from our new laptop as our eight-year-old desktop computer seems to have finally bitten the dust, at least as far as we can tell. We're probably the only people in the modern world who didn't already have a laptop. We had planned on buying one soon as our kids need to use the computer more often for homework, but we had hoped to keep the desktop computer too. I'll take it into the shop tomorrow to see if it can be salvaged.

I apologize for not posting in so long, but real life has officially kicked me to the curb this past week. :dizzy: The kids and I were in a car wreck last Monday night while I was taking my daughter, my son, and one of his teammates to their baseball game. I was driving on a residential street when another driver headed in the opposite direction suddenly turned into my path, while attempting to get to her driveway. I slammed on the brakes, but wasn't able to stop in time and collided with the front of her car. My airbag deployed and of course, we were all wearing seatbelts. Fortunately, everyone in both cars was okay and walked away from the accident; but our minivan is most definitely "not okay". The damage was too extensive and it was declared a total loss by our insurance company. Our Honda Odyssey was a 2006 with ~125,000 miles, but we've taken great care of it and had planned to drive it a couple of more years. Obviously that wasn't meant to be.

It's been a very emotional week....between feeling terrible about having a wreck with my children (plus another child) in the car, even though I was not at fault; and at the same time, feeling so thankful and lucky, and knowing that it could have been so much worse. And I know cars are just a hunk of metal, but I could barely keep it together when I went to the body shop to remove the rest of our belongings from our car. :( That car holds so many special memories of family vacations, trips to school and sporting events, girls' nights out, carpools, etc., and both our kids were still sitting in booster seats when we first bought the minivan in 2006. The insurance company will cover the cost of a rental car for a couple of weeks, and we're in the process of searching for a used minivan. Anyway, I guess all of this has been a wake-up call and really helped me put things in perspective, which isn't a bad thing. ;)

Lulu~ Great to see you here again. Good luck with the process of your next invitro. It sounds like you and your husband are really on the ball financially with a great plan, and hope it will soon be a reality for you.

Marielle~ I know this is way overdue, but congrats to you and your bf for signing the contract on the house! When do you hope to move? I hope you had a fun time at the concert with your Mom. You and your Robdreams....a pie fight with DuRob from Bel Ami sounds pretty delicious to me. 8-) Were you thinking of the pie in the face from Cosmopolis, or Water for Elephants, perhaps?

Suzan~ Happy belated birthday to you! I hope it was enjoyable. Congratulations for turning in the first draft of your article? Will you have to make revisions, and how long does that process usually take?

Caryn~ I hope things have settled down a bit for you, now that the conference is finished. It's been nice seeing you around the House again, and we look forward to your Robcrack postings during BD Part 2 promotion.

Lynne~ I'm sure you were relieved to send The Heir back to your publisher, but I'm sorry that you're not thrilled with the changes they've requested that you make. Maybe you'll be more content with it when you've had a little time away from it, if that makes any sense. That's so sweet that your husband replaced the missing diamond in your engagement ring; major bonus points and kudos to him. That also must've been nice having Rob somewhat closer to you than he usually is during BD 2 promotion, even if you weren't able to physically see him in the flesh.

Sarah~ I'm very impressed with your obvious organizational skills and the fact that you're so far ahead on Christmas shopping. I'm sure your husband will love his creative birthday gifts--what a cool idea.

Sean~ I'm glad to hear work is going so well and that you seem to be enjoying it so much.

Songbird~ Sorry to hear you've caught your little one's cold, but that just seems to be the way it goes with our kiddos. It's usually always us Moms who bear the brunt of every sniffle and cough we're exposed to by being around them. That's quite impressive that you've managed to find time to reread the entire Twilight saga. I'm just hoping to reread BD again.

Susie~ I'm glad to hear the memoir writing seems to be going so well. How are SonnyBoy's classes this semester? Are you still enjoying teaching the new class this year?

I finally had a true Robdream the night before last. Of course it's all very foggy and I can't remember much. My best dreams always seem to occur right before I wake, and I usually spend at least a few minutes between sleep and wakefulness, trying to get myself back into the dream, and this time was no exception. In the dream, Rob was driving my kids and me somewhere, and he used an American accent. He looked a little rumpled and scruffy, more like Tyler from Remember Me. I have no idea where my husband was. :blush: Rob was very relaxed with the kids and they seemed to think he was funny, and he even gave me a footrub in the car. Afterwards, we were no longer in the car, and the kids were nowhere to be found. The dream may have started to venture away from PG-13 territory at that time, or that could have just been wishful thinking on my part. :shock: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it was not intentional, and all related to a little post traumatic stress caused by the car accident. ;)

Hello to Grayce, Austin, Ashley, Jaclyn, Amy, and anyone else I've missed.

It's so good to be back here and see everyone, and I sincerely hope that all of you are well. I also hope to get back into at least a semi-regular posting schedule and am looking forward to the BD promotion and media blitz, and especially sharing it with all of you. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon, everyone. After a long weekend of cross country, band and soccer, we were able to just kick back and relax yesterday, watching our Colts surpass their win total for all of last year and then our Indiana Fever win the 2012 WNBA Championship last night! (Sorry Susie ). For a state where basketball is revered as a second religion, having not won a basketball title since the ABA days was a bit of a source of shame. So, for our ladies to deliver in such fine fashion... A thing of pride for sure. Plus, honestly, watching the women's game is so much more enjoyable than what is referred to as basketball in the pro men's game.

Anywho... As you all know, sweet Rob is down under (Lynne & Karena you lucky ducks!) Even if he isn't within shouting distance, he's still in the same time zone! I must say I think his photo all was quite spectacular, looking so beautiful and casually stunning. Granted, I'm inclined to think that even he agreed with Marielle that his choice of shirt could have been...a little les colorful?. Awwww Rob, only you could make that shirt work, sweetie. Though, I also agree that opening that collar...giving us all just a wee peek.. Yes Please!!! I do have to say that some of the Aussie press coverage was interesting. I don't know that I like the way they focused the coverage, but I suppose it's to be expected. And, honestly, I'm rather glad the reporter put it out there the way she did.. Either way, the whirlwind has begun and we've less than three weeks now until this journey is officially over. It's definitely an odd feeling.

Speaking of journeys, did you all see the new TV spot for BD2 yet? A bit of a new glimpse with the Charlie-Puppy moment... Interesting, hmmm?

Tracey~ I'm so glad you guys are okay!! It does feel weird sometimes to feel attached to a vehicle, but I don't think it is. Especially when you've had it a while and you live in them the way we do more and more these days, vehicles collect memories just like houses. You mourn their loss like the loss of any family member in a way. Plus, the prospect of paying for a new car is never a welcome one. But, in the end, you all are safe, so the old minivan did its job.

Lulu~ that's great news about your IVF treatment. It's a massive step. You know we'll all keep our fingers and toes crossed for you.

Suzannne~ I haven't started my reread just yet. I'm figuring on around the first of November or so. The way my schedule works out, I have a weeklong training that we are hosting but not facilitating the week before the premiere. I figure I'll have plenty of time to kill just hanging out that week.

As for everyone else, I'm keeping up, but the drawback of the iPad is that I can't go back and forth keeping notes, so I have to post from memory, which is not always easy. LUFFS to all.

Laters, baby!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Not much planned for today. I'm hoping to finish my new novel, but I've got a couple of other things to do first, so I don't know if I'll be able to. I did tape an interview with Rob earlier, but I'm not sure if I'll get in trouble for uploading it so I'm reluctant to do so.

Tracy - Oh my goodness! I'm glad that you're all okay! That would have been terrifying. Yes, it will take a while to get over something like that, but it will pass and things will settle.

Caryn - glad you're enjoying our Aussie Rob! ;) Yes, Sydney rained on him! Huh! That's why Brisbane would have been sooooo much better! We had bright sunshine here all yesterday!
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hi Tracy and Lulu, I'm Sarah!

Tracy-I got the idea for hubby's bday from Pinterest :) Since his birthday is right between Thanksgiving and Christmas I'm trying to get a head start with it all. Christmas is always so busy for us so the more we get done now the better.

Jazz-Thanks for the link to the BD 2 tv spot! I watched it twice, I'm getting so excited!!

How did I not realize this wasn't all 5 films in a group set but instead an awesome book?!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/031622 ... d_i=507846

It is freakishly cold here, the high today is 47 degrees and I'm freezing!!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had a good day at work, even though I had to go in before I had to clock in because of running errands (mostly picking up laundry from my parent's home), so I read parts of the Twilight Official Guide again.

I have to say that I'm pretty happy so far with how Kristen and Rob have handled their promo duties so far. Rob was in Oz, of course, and he handled everything ably despite being jet-lagged. That could explain his shirt that he wore with his suit. I have to agree as much as any heterosexual male possibly can that Rob can wear damn near anything and pull it off. But that shirt didn't blend or vibe well with the rest of the suit at all really. Does Rob have a stylist? He might be wanting to find another one for a second opinion from now on LOL ;). Or he can dress himself, since Rob does seem to have some fashion sense of his own.

And then there's Kristen in Japan, for those of you who want to read about it. She was on a TV show and it was kinda insane, though Kristen handled it pretty well and was pretty funny and she pulled it of, in spite of not knowing any Japanese as far as I know (they had a translator for her). It was sort of hectic and crazy, but she seemed to thrive in it. And of course, sending K to Japan was smart because of how well SWATH did there and how popular Kristen--and female movie stars in general--are over there.

On top of that, Kristen and Rob--his shirt not withstanding--looked great and genuinely happy for the first time in a while. it was also as bright and as healthy as they looked since the TCAs--even when they were "happy" during Cosmpolis and OTR promo, you could tell that there was an unpleasant subtext, almost like some of the bubbliness was forced at times. But that was understandable since K&R were estranged at the time and were trying to work out their issues. And you can say what you will about both of them or them individually, but I have to say that every time I see R&K happy and doing well, I can't help but to feel happy for them myself.

All of this does sort of make me want to re-read the saga again. I already know it by heart, but I'm just in that mood.

You can also blame music on that one, because with Kristen being in Japan and Rob being in Australia, it's just put some songs from those Guyver OVA cartoons in my mind, namely this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1tfOysEV0

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bseR2gAcNcU

They lyrics are in Japanese, so I don't know a damn thing that they're saying (aside from the fact that I cheated and looked up the English lyrics online), but the songs are addicting, and so are Karyn White and Mariah Carey songs, for that matter.

I don't really have a ton to say individually to the the ladies (and gentleman should Austin make his return soon), but I'll try anyways.

Tracy: Welcome back :) Sorry about your car accident. Just be glad that you don't live here in Mansfield, which IMO has some of the worst friggin' drivers in the world.

Caryn: Softening your stance on Jacob? There's a voice inside of me that says "I don't think so" LOL. I recommend that you check out the Wikipedia article at least on the the Guyver manga--plenty of things that one of them could do to Jacob LOL. I'm already getting ready to write a Twilight Saga/Bio-Booster Armor Guyver crossover crackfic, but it involves no actual dudes with alien designed battle armor mauling or BBQ'in' Jacob. As far as cars go, that may be true for the most part, but I can't say that I have such reverence for an old Chevy Corisica that we used to own. The car was total crap, not well built at all, it was rusty and in bad shape when we got it. Glad to see that damn thing go.

Lulu: Welcome back :)

Sarah: I have a feeling that I'll be willing to kill for it to be 47 degrees here soon, and I'll bet that Caryn, Susie, and the others who live in the mid-west will agree with me on that one :)

Everyone: Gonna try and pass the time tonight by looking stuff up online and maybe playing on the PS2 and mostly getting ready for a meeting that I have at 9:30 this morning, and maybe get some grocery stuff, too. Even on my days off work, I can be pretty busy, and it can be taxing on my sleep because of varying hours. So don't be surprised if I get cranky tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be plenty of Kris-and Robcrack to keep my happy.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

I came in to check if you all made it through the First day of the BD2 promotour?
I barely made it through…I really hated the shirt Rob was wearing for the red carpet event but that man still looks so sexy…

I have started my “No Spoiler” campaign again… from today on I’ll stay away from new clips. I haven’t watched the tv-spot with Charlie and Jacob and I won’t watch any of them until the 13th of November.
I hope that you will work to keep this thread spoiler free…(or at least warn when you post possible spoilers)

Alright, posts,

Jaclyn, I have been thinking about re-reading but I don’t think I’ll have time enough.

Lynne, it doesn’t surprise me one bit that it was hot in Aussie land…sweet lord! Rob was radiating some hotness…

Sean, I haven’t seen pictures of Kris at her home with her dad but she might want to pull up a bit of a fence to keep the papz from looking in… they won’t stop taking pics even if they win the case

Tracy, I’m sorry about your car!!! Though it’s only metal at least you and your kids are alright.
Isn’t it strange how attached we come to a piece of 4 wheeled metal? I was sad to see my first car go as well. Like letting go of an old friend…I can totally agree what an emotional mess you were. I had a near collision once and even though I missed the other car by an inch I was still badly shaken.
If everything goes according to how the plans are now we hope to movie between Christmas and the New Year. My dad will be still home then as my brother, I’m hoping they will be able to help us move the big stuff.
I don’t know what I was thinking to get a pie fight with Rob out of my dreams but it sure as hell was delicious.
Hihi I love your Robdream!!! Have you ever watched “On The Road”? You should and swap Rob with on of the guys in that car and Kris for you… does that come close to your dream?

Caryn, I didn’t mind the shirt on it’s own, it was just the combination with the brown suit and the buttons closed all the way up that irked me big time. Especially the buttons... :banghead:

Sarah, it will be getting cold here as well, at the end of the week we will get close to freezing.

Alright, I’ll be back tomorrow…
See you all soon!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Marielle: The photos were never posted, possibly because no one wants to press their luck when it comes to ending up in a CA state court after getting sued by Kristen and Rob, which means that they probably had every intent of suing Popsugar unless they took the photos down by a specified date and time. They probably milked it to the last minute, but they did take the photos down eventually to avoid a lawsuit.

Everyone: As I said, I that meeting tomorrow, and god knows how long it will take. And then I have to get groceries tomorrow, too. I'll probably be asleep by the time I get home tomorrow, because I may as well stay up to get something to eat and finish up looking up stuff on here, since I did sleep in until almost 10:00 after I got off work. And on top of that, it'll probably be raining the whole time, and we're having thunderstorms right now here.

Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Nothing new here, so I’m just going to move on to everyone else’s posts.

Lynne, is all the shoveling for drainage?
I actually finished BD on Saturday night, so I started reading the Illustrated Guide again to fill in the gaps. I think it helped that I was sick so I couldn’t do my workout or anything and it was fall break so I didn’t have to take the kids to school and we took them so a lot of indoor play places where I had time to sit and read.
Wow, crazy that no one picked up on the plot hole…but it couldn’t have been TOO bad if no one caught it, right? You know you are making it REALLY hard for those of us waiting (not so patiently, perhaps) till your book is published.

Sarah, wow…what kinds of things are you putting in the basket?
I’m glad the new keyboard is working for you.
Mr. Man turns 5 this year. He’s already asking about his party and Bug is trying to convince him he wants to invite HER friends instead of his.
Sinterklaas is basically the Dutch version of Santa, but is not connected with Christmas, which the Dutch don’t really celebrate. Christmas is strictly the religious holiday here, not commercialized like in the U.S. So Sinterklaas is HUGE for kids here…it’s hard with Mr. Man’s birthday right at that time of year. Sint comes in November on a steamboat from Spain and his helpers (zwarte pieten, or Black Piets) deliver candy and such for the next few weeks until gift night on Dec. 5th. So once in a while the kids will put their shoes out with carrots for Sint’s horse and they sing songs and then Piet puts little gifts in their shoes and then they get the big presents on Dec. 5th. It’s fun, just a really busy month because we kind of HAVE to celebrate Sinterklaas because the kids are so young and they get it at school and everywhere…you can’t really avoid it, but then with the birthdays and we also celebrate Christmas because you can take the girl out of America, but you can’t take the American out of the girl. It gets kind of insane.

Lulu, I’ve never played that, but that sounds like an amusing game…I wonder how long it would keep my 2 busy….
I’m so jealous that you get to see BD2 with some of the HH Sisters! Have SO much fun.
And wow, what exciting news!! I hope you are able to save enough…I think invitro is covered by insurance here. My BIL and his then wife did invitro because he has kidney issues that affect his fertility. I hope it works out for you! Good luck!
I used to love that grasshopper and ants cartoon!

Marielle, we understand you’ve got other things going on right now…just come “home” when you can.
I have to say, the screenwriters really botched that scene in Eclipse…I LOVE Jacob, but that scene was just wrong. But that’s not Jacob/Taylor’s fault…it doesn’t effect the way I feel about him.
I’m so sad that you don’t see the beauty of the netherlands…I think there’s so much history and interesting stuff here! Maybe you are just kind of…immune to it I guess, because I’m sure you grow up learning it in school, so it’s probably boring to you. But it’s not got some really great stuff!
Yeah, the free refills throw people off…and then American people come here and are surprised they have to buy each drink and they are so small…eating in a restaurant is WAY more expensive here. But if you ever go back, you can just tell them you are fine and don’t need a refill.
As to why I came here….lots of reasons. We lived in the U.S. for about a year and a half, but my husband has a university degree (well, we both do) and he couldn’t find a job in his field there. I had given up my teaching job to move back to my University town where we thought it would be easier for him to get a job, so we ended up both working as “vakkenvullers” at Walmart. We always wanted to move here once we had school-aged children because schools here are so much better. So when my mom passed away and there was nothing really tying us there anymore…I wasn’t close with my dad and my brother had his job and friends and we hardly ever saw him even though he lived in the same town. So the logical thing seemed to be to come here earlier than planned where hubs could at least find a job in his field and where we could be close to his family since he IS close to his family.

Jaclyn, hi! So good to see you! I hope you make it through all the books by the time the movie comes out. I just re-read them, too, and it didn’t take as long as I thought it would…maybe because I’ve already read them so many times, they are pretty easy, and I get really into them and have a hard time pulling myself away from them.

Sean, did you wake up at 4:30 on purpose?? I know you were used to staying up at night, but I thought when you started working you stopped being nocturnal ( for lack of a better word).

Tracy! Wow….it’s not been a good year for computers from the sounds of it! And I’m so sorry about your accident. I have never been involved in an accident, but I’ve had a few close calls, and wow…scary. And it is hard to get rid of a car. I had to give up my 77 chevy malibu when I moved over here…there was no way to bring it over here, and it is way too big to be practical over here. But I loved that car…it was huge and indestructable like Bella’s truck. They don’t make ‘em like that anymore.
Yeah…germs tend to go along with having kids. I wish my immune system was as strong as my husband’s! Of course, he isn’t home with them every day either, so maybe that’s it.

Caryn, isn’t it nice to just have a day with no obligations once in a while?
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning, my wonderful siblings! I'd say it's a beautiful day, but I have a feeling it only would be to me. It's way too warm here today, but is also overcast and raining, so I'm 50% happy. ;-)

A bit of advice; if you haven't been able to see any of the interviews that Rob did in Sydney yesterday, I'm telling you, WELL worth the watch, siblings. He's so very sweet and silly and unassuming and it is just such a treat. His interviews were one of the first things I fell in love with and it's honestly a fair treat to see that, even after 5 years, he hasn't changed a tick.

Lynne~ It’s okay. While we appreciate greatly your efforts to bring us AussieRob-crack, many of his interviews are linked in various places. We’re hardly suffering. I just love that you wanted us to have it from you. Yes, I couldn’t get over the downpour. The poor woman in the one interview clip was just getting soaked! I wish he’d been closer to you for a number of reasons and the weather is the very least of those, sister. At least it was sunny and beautiful for the photocall. Sweet mother, http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/ ... its’ own!

Sarah~ From the title, I don’t blame you for thinking that. I can’t wait to get my hands on the Archive! From the few leaks/previews, it looks amazing and I’m so much of a behind-the-scenes geek that it is right up my alley. No worries. We already know we’ll get a boxed set of all five films. Granted, knowing how Summit operates at this point. They’ll release all five, and then release a ‘director’s cut’ boxed set just to up their profit margins a bit more. It’s no secret I’m not exactly a fan of Summit’s milk-them-til-their-dry business practices. Hmm, I can’t say I consider 47 degrees freakishly cold… Where in the world (besides the US) are you? I’m in Indianapolis and it is supposed to be near 80 here today (if the rain ever stops). That, to me, is freakishly warm. I’d prefer 47. I’m not a ‘hot’ girl. I’d actually likely be perfectly suited to life in Forks… overcast and cool most days sounds like bliss to me.

Sean~ Whatever gave you the impression that I was softening my stance on the mongrel? No, no. Listen to that little voice. Always remember, with the fiery heat of 10,000 venereal diseases, all aimed right at his wee doggy parts.

Marielle~ You know I have no idea how, let alone why, anyone even tries to stay spoiler free. But, if that’s your wish, good luck to you. I promise I will post spoiler alerts on anything I post henceforth. Oh girl, I completely get the buttons. Yes, one of my first urges was to yank open at least the top 3. The vision of him at the Grauman’s ceremony still haunts me, all casually beautiful… Jesus!

Suzan~ Hmmm, I haven't had too many of those days of late to honestly remember. Let me get a few more in and I'm sure I'll be able to say ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY!! :lol:

Alright, work to do, work to do. There are days when ADD comes in so handy. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS