Rob's Halfway House #11

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's Halfway House #11

Post by Chernaudi »

And I now have some homemade chicken broth now--good night for it.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~ I hope all of you had good weekends. We had a nice time at our church retreat....gorgeous fall weather, tasty meals (that we did not have to cook ourselves ;) ), and a wonderful time spent visiting, playing, and relaxing with our church family. It was nice to be unconnected from the television, the computer, and the cell phone for even a short while, and we capped off the weekend by holding our worship service in a beautiful outdoor setting this morning.

I'm sorry I don't have time to respond to all of your posts, but I'm exhausted and trying to get to bed earlier tonight. Did anyone else check out this link from the opening page of the Lex, where Kellan Lutz claims there's a special scene at the end of the Breaking Dawn Part 2 credits? I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned or discussed, but I'm curious about what this scene might entail. I assume our favorite scene from the book (when Bella lets down her shield so Edward can read her mind) would hopefully occur at the end of the movie itself, and not randomly placed after the ending credits. :? Could this "extra" scene show a future Jake and grown up Renesmee? Any thoughts? :scratch:
Banner by TammyAZ
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Tracy - there was a brief talk about what might be in it - definitely the lifting of the shield thing, I think. I thought they might have some deleted scenes in the credits, but maybe you're right, maybe it will be a flash forward to Jake and Renesmee getting married. I mean, none of the Cullens or wolves would have to look any older. Even Charlie, if he's there, would only need to look about six years older than he does in BD Pt 2.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Good morning everybody!!!

*grumbles something about how I hate Mondays*

I have been watching the new Hobbit trailer over and over again this week. I analyzed it almost as much as I did with the BD trailers… I’ll tell you something now… I never knew Dwarves could be this sexy… there are 2 in it that I’m pretty sure will make up for the lack of screen time Legolas is getting..

As I told everybody in a rush of excitement I got tickets for the BD marathon. I’m going with my mom. It starts at 1 pm but I think we will skip Twilight and NM and step in at 7pm for Eclipse. That will be a long run enough for me. I’ll just watch Twilight and NM at home…
I was planning on a big group think but most of my friends have to go to school or work so they couldn’t come to the midnight viewing.

Anyways,

Lynne, the discussion of the scene after the credits is roaring heavily. I have heard rumors of a possible scene with a wedding between Charlie and Sue. Or something that set the scene for a possible next book/movie. I’m kind of hoping SM went with a scene that makes us see that Leah ends up happy. In the book she is the only one that is left heartbroken.

Susan, yes I’m happy the cat damage stayed with only my training shorts. However Saturday he managed to destroy a bit of our rug. I’m not too fussed about it. It comes from Ikea and didn’t cost much.
I’ll wait to hear what others think about JK’s new book. I still have so many book to read that I’m not really allowed to buy more at the moment.
I like that version of cake day the best… my bf made cheese cake this weekend. I’ll have some fun eating that.

Austin, I’m happy your cats feels a bit better. We took Garfield to the vet Friday evening. He is changing his teeth and his gum was really bothering him. I had the vet look at it just to be sure it wasn’t completely infected. She gave me some meds for the cat to help him with the pain.
Do your pets all get along?

Desiree, that would indeed be amazing!!! A date for the book that must not be named… I think I would faint… and I think I would create the biggest spoiler on the lex ever because there is no way I could keep that to myself…

Grayce, wow you sure have been busy. Already thinking about Christmas gifts…
Congrats on getting off the Welbutrin…
Nope no rumors yet confirmed or officially denied. Rob has been out many times and Kris is staying out of the lights… I guess we will see in a months time when they start the BD promotion.

Sean, I’m sorry I was away this weekend. Weekends always seems to pack themselves full before you really notice it. And by the time I can sit down and do a proper post I’m so exhausted that I only feel like sleeping.

Brenda, did it hurt much that ticket??? Have you been driving like a Cullen again??? :D
I trust Gossipcop to come with some sort of truth. They do that most of the time. Here in Holland there are funny rumors flying around. They are hilarious to read but I don’t think they have much truth into it.
I think BD2 will mostly be about Girl Power. It’s will be Bella and Alice who will safe the day.

Alright. I’ll have to start working I think…
See you all later..
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Happy Mondays all,

Today is my Monday off. Hubs took the day off too - think we are heading into the shops as he wants to buy the new iPhone 5. Has anyone got it?? Was wondering if it was good & worth the money LOL.

I have caught a cold... so feeling a bit sorry for myself LOL. My nose is all sore!! Hopefully it will pass soon.

Haven't really been up to much, so to the posts!!

Lynne - So what is your next novel about? Is it a young adult book again?

Marielle - About the extra scene from Kellan - I hope its not the scene where Bella opens her mind to Edward - I hope that scene is actually in the movie!! The extra scene I think (hope LOL) will be a scene from the future...maybe showing an older Renesmee & Jake, possibly getting married or something, with all the Cullens, wolves & Charlie there. Something like that anyway!
Yay for getting marothon tickets!!

Songbird - Happy anniversary to you & your hubs!! Saw the photos on fb of you & your family at the carnival - your kids are gorgeous!!
How did the interview go?

Grayce - Hello there!! So nice to see you back :)
Wow, you certainly have been busy!
Yes, I have heard variations of that quote - the way I like to say it is "everything will be ok in the end - if it's not ok just now, then it's not the end yet".

Brenda - Wow! I still can't believe that you get taxed at 60%!! Although, of course, if you won $100 million, the $40 million that you would have remaining is plenty & then some!! LOL. Here, you are not taxed on lottery winnings (no matter the amount) but you will be taxed on the interest that it makes.

Tracy - Glad to hear that you had a nice time at your church retreat! The photo you posted looks beautiful!

Susie - Where did your Friday post go?? Hope everything is ok! :)

Everyone I missed - Hello there!

Well, I'm off. Bye!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

marielle - I'd be surprised if it was Leah, as that would probably required the introduction of another new character (I can't see her hooking up with anyone we know!) but Charlie and Sue could be a possibility. I think it's more likely Jake and Renesmee, or maybe both couples.

Jaclyn - The Heir has two sequels which will be young adult, and I have already written them, but the novel I'm writing at the moment is an adult novel for the Christian market.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Sucky weather today....and I have a headache. So going to keep this kind of short.

Marielle, YAY for tickets to BD2!!! Eeek, sorry about the cat and your rug!! At least it wasn't that expensive. I wouldn't have bought JK's new book, but it was my anniversary present. I have SO many books to read as well, but mine was a gift. I can't wait to read it! What kind of cheesecake did your bf make?? I LOVE cheesecake! My favorite is White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake. So yummy!

Sean, that's great that the card works! I have mostly successfully ignored all the reunion rumors...I think they are that...just rumors. Mmmmm...chicken soup...sounds good!

Lynne, dentist appointment? To get the toes out of his mouth? Well, hope you get the retaining wall done soon then! Wow....they DO push them hard there! Do they get to play?

Tracy, the retreat sounds really nice! Isn't it great to not have to cook?? And that setting did look beautiful!

Jaclyn, happy day off! I can't give you any insight into the iPhone...I can't deal with the sophisticated phones with all the stuff on it. I am a tech squib, so I have a simple phone that calls people...it has a camera on it, which I did figure out how to use, but it took me 5 minutes to figure out how to text someone who ISN'T on my contact list the other day. I hope you feel better soon. When my nose gets all sore from blowing it so much, I put vaseline on it. It really helps!
Thanks...I'm biased, but I think my kids are pretty gorgeous, too...guess every mother thinks that. They are fun, too. The interview was easy peezy. It took less than an hour. Painless.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

For those of you who've been wanting to know about the BD2 OST, in the UK, it's supposed to be released Nov. 13
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Another quiet day here - grocery shopping and then a trip to the plant nursery. Tomorrow we're going on a picnic.

Songbird - the toe event and the dentist were not related, thank goodness. I'd hate to think how much the dentist would have charged to get toes out of his mouth! Yes, they do get plenty of play time. I think Little Man is being pushed a little harder than most of the kids his age because he is so good with reading.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

I just bought a new TV with my money--and believe it or not, I still have quite a bit of money left.