Rob's Halfway House - #10

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Rob's Halfway House - #10

Post by vampirelover109 »

Good morning ladies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB !!!!!!!

Ah another year older another birthday bash In your honour we all truly love and adore you your the most amazing,talented,humble person Its been truly a privelage watching you grow Into such a talented actor with everything you.do

Love you rob !!!!

Ok girls I did zumba friday night which was so fun and Im off to class again this morning I figure If I do It 3 times a week thats a good balance right? I will be here throughout the day but I have F1 which Im sure Marielle.will be watching and then Its the last day of the football season today and we will see whos crowned champion its my team and man city we need to win and hope city draw or lose

I will be back.later after zumba

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
team edward all the way
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi, sisters!
Thought I should stop by in honor of Rob's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROB! Thank you for being this for us.
I hope he gets to spend it in peace and quiet with Kristen and his family and friends.

I can't remember the last time I was here... :wave: to all new members, btw. I'm Trine, one of the Halfhouse's runaways for a while now... I hope to make it back here more regularly from now on.

I would love to comment on your posts, but I burned my finger while making Creme Brulee last night so I can hardly type... Clearly cooking is not my strong side. This is much better. Keeping it simple.
Anyway, I'll retreat to reading The Hunger Games and have a nice cup of tea instead and rest my poor finger.

Happy mothersday to all the mothers in the house. Have a great Sunday, everyone.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Happy Birthday Rob!!!!!

I'm watching F1 right now so I'm going to do Rob crack later!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Songbird

Post by Songbird »

Susie, wow, no wonder you are a proud mama!! That must be a difficult piece to play! I was wrong about my FIL’s surgery. He has a herniated disk, so I thought that’s what the surgery was for, but it’s not. It’s for his hip. As for me travelling to Paris by myself…I don’t think so. For one, my husband would have to take time off either way then because someone has to watch the kids and if my hubby is taking the time off, he’d be going with me. For 2, he wants to meet Shasta because I talk about her all the time and he’s read some of her emails and such and she is just so funny. And for three, I speak ZERO French and he speaks at least a enough to get us what we need….anywhere else probably wouldn’t be a problem because English is spoken so widely, but last time we were in Paris I remember people refused to even try, so I’d be afraid of getting lost or something. (I have about as much of a sense of direction as I speak French) I’m not that daring. You are a brave woman!!

Jaclyn, glad you like the new job so far. That’s always a plus!! And it sounds like some of your colleagues have similar interests, so you’ll have something to chat about, which is also nice. Are you sure it’s the alcohol that made you sick and not something you ate, or some sort of a bug? Feel better!

Amy, how exciting…4th birthday! So he’ll be in school in just a year! That’s so funny about you running out of the store. That sounds like something I would have done! I was very embarrassed by anything remotely having to do with “baking”.

Lynne, good luck getting “likes”! I hope it goes well. Good idea on your publisher’s part to wait to show her your edits until after she’s done. Hopefully she’ll be fair. Happy Anniversary! What exactly is the chocolate pavilion? My best friend went to a chocolate tasting thing that she said was amazing…I am so jealous because I LOVE chocolate!!

Caryn, yeah, I am always trying to get people to see how ignorant it is to think that someone else’s relationship has any bearing on their own, and how hypocritical it is to use their “freedom of religion” to justify taking away someone else’s freedom. But it doesn’t seem to do any good….doesn’t mean I will stop trying though. You are NOT doing housework on Mother’s Day, right??? This is your day to be lazy and get spoiled! Not to catch up on dusting, vacuuming, mopping, etc.

Tonise, does that mean no more grading for you? When does school get out? Sorry they are screwing up the schedule! Over here they have 6 weeks in the summer and then they have a week or 2 off every so often....like they get a week or 2 in October, and then a couple of weeks for Christmas, and a week or 2 in February, and then again in May/june. They just had a week off here, then one week of school, and now they have another week off this week, and they'll have another week off in June. It's actually kind of nice because you don't have to go such long periods without a break. You may come to like it eventually, though I'm sure there would be a period of adjustment.

Marielle, did you warn the woman about baking content of 50 shades? I love Twilight, but I’m not planning on reading 50 shades as that’s not my style. I trust you to find a wonderful mix of Dutch goodies to share with the sisters. Now’s the time!

Ann Marie, that’s so great that you liked the zumba! I’ve never tried it, but everyone says it’s super fun. They had it at the gym I was going to and I so wanted to try it, but didn’t get to in the 2 weeks before my surgery, and then my trial membership was over. Maybe someday.

Hi Trine, we’ve not really met, but I have seen you on the fb page. Nice to see you here, too! I’m Susan.

Hi everyone else!

Happy Birthday, Rob! You have “Robbed” our hearts and our minds with your total Robness and we love you for it. So have a wonderful day and we’ll all eat some cake in your honor.

Happy Mother’s day to all the moms of all sorts! I have many friends with “fur children”, friends who have adopted children because they could not conceive, friends who have lost children, friends who are trying to have children….so whatever kind of mom you are, this is your day! Make it a good one!

So I was wrong about the nature of my FIL’s surgery. I assumed it was for the herniated disk, but I guess that has been treated with some sort of shots. But about 10 years ago, he had hip surgery where they put some sort of pins in or something…but they broke off, so now this surgery is to remove those pins and then when the bone is sufficiently regenerated or something, he’ll have another surgery to replace the hip. But he doesn’t know what the recovery time will be for this surgery, so we’ll have to play it by ear. The good news is that God was listening and we received word that our new car will be available on May 25th…the same day as his surgery, and also Bug’s birthday party with her school friends. Then the 27th is her big party with family and such, at which my in-laws will NOT be present because my FIL will most likely still be in the hospital at that time. So they are coming on her actual birthday (the 22nd). But we will have a car in less than 2 weeks! So hopefully we can still make Paris!! YAY!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hello everyone~

Happy Mother's Day to those of you who celebrate it, and to all those amazing women who have served as "mothers" to us, in one capacity or another. ;)

I miss all my sisters and brother at the Halfway House, but unfortunately only have time for a quick drive-by post this morrning. My daughter's AAU basketball team has been playing in the AAU State Tournament this weekend and has won 2 out of 3 games. They're playing this morning and from this point forward, the games are single elimination, so we're hoping we'll be there all day. :D

I hope all of you are well and I look forward to getting back to a regular posting schedule.

Of course I can't let the day slip by without saying Happy Birthday to the amazingly talented Robert Thomas Pattinson! I hope he has a relaxing day celebrating with family and friends, and I look forward to seeing what's in store for him the rest of this year.
Banner by TammyAZ
vampirelover109

Hey girls.Im back

I watched the f1 race It was a good race just not the result I wanted looks like Its gonna be a bad end to the football season too man united are winning which Is good but man city are winning there match.which means If they win they will be champions(and ill be gutted) its half time so a very nervous wait Im crossing my fingers for a mirracle but very unlikely

I will be back after the match

team edward all the way
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm house hunting online at the moment... we got news from our agent that we could get a higher mortgage than we thought...so we back on the search but so far the houses are lacking. I found a few good ones but they are at least 30 minutes driving from work...

anyway, I came in to drop off some party gooddies...

Well you can't celebrate one without the other.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Why do the work when somebody else has done it for me...

with big thanks to the lovely ladies of Robsessed....

Birthday Rob-crack

And

Some nice goodies to enjoy the evening with...

Songbird

Post by Songbird »

I think Rob needs something besides pictures of himself for his birthday...I feel like we're the ones getting all the presents! So...for Rob, some sweetness that we can all share!

Tracy, here's hoping you are there the whole day! Good luck!!!

My neighbors were on the news here this past week! Their son Abel has a really rare genetic disease....spinal muscular atrophy or something? And he's the only person in the netherlands who has it and I guess this past week a bunch oof doctors from all over the world came to discuss how to help him. So sad really, because he's already 5 and I guess most people with the disease don't make it to their 5th birthday. He seems ok, though. I see him occassionally in his chair with either his mom or one of the nurses when they go out for walks. I hope they can do something for him!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
vampirelover109

Im back

the football wasnt good we won our match but man city won it was so cruel as man city were losing which meant man united were 5 mins away from being champions but city scored two goals in like 4 mins so it got snatched away I am gutted ..... To cheer myself up Im here and watching new moon on tv perfect .....

Right Im grabbing.an e-cocktail

team edward all the way