Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I just LOVE how all the posts lately are all about how people haven't posted in forever and they explain what has been going on lately lol! It's nice to see all of you posting again :clap:!
I am finally on Spring Break :D yay!!

Chrissy~ Hey :wave:! I'm glad you had a great birthday and Spring Break! Too bad you got sick though :(! Hopefully you are feeling better!

Sami~ Omg hey!! I haven't seen you around in like forever lol!
Whoo hoo about turning 21 :D! How exciting lol!
Haha yeah I noticed that too! There's not much going on so people have to explain where they have been lol!

Fee-B~ Hey Feebs :)!
Yay I'm glad the party was awesome especially since you didn't want to go at first lol!
Ooo hot guy ;) nice lol!

Alexa~ Hey!! Sorry I feel like I'm saying hey to everyone lol, but I'm really excited to see that you all posted!
All of the stuff you've been up to sounds good lol! I'm glad that everything seems to have been going good for you! I'm doing good too!
I want to see I Am Number Four too! I was supposed to go see it whenever it first came out, but my friend and I got to the theater late so we didn't get to watch it =(!

Loba~ Whoo hoo for two week breaks lol! I'm currently on Spring Break so life is good :D!

twi-nerd~ Hi! I don't think we've met, but if you posted back in November then I guess we should know each other :? ? Lol well I'm sorry if I should know you, but I don't lol! I'm Kym :wave:!
I'm still very much a part of the Twilight fandom even though it seems to be dying down around here lately!
I haven't seen any good movies lately so sorry I can't recommend any! I really really want to see Water For Elephants when it comes out in April though =)!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Sami~ haha I wish... but I couldn't get my hands on a drink ;}
Yeah, I did. It was a little emberassing cuz I dressed up as nail polish and it was really weird. I'm not the biggest Purim fan...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

21Twilight21- Hey! I remember seeing you around back then so we probably have met. Your name is Kym... My name is Kim haha! Yeah, I don't see as many people around these forums as before :C

The girlie-wolf- How'd you dress up as nail polish? That sounds like an interesting idea!
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Nail Polish? How fun. One year I got picked to be Esther and I wore the most beautiful dress but didn't have much fun because I was too worried about ruining it :(

I'm going to Vegas!!!!!! for a few days this summer with my older sister, my friend I haven't seen since she started college, and my cousin (hopefully, she hasn't bought her tickets yet, though). So I totally don't need a birthday party (i'm going barhopping with my older cousins and this guy who works at the book store across from my apartment though)

I would like to issue a challenge to everyone who writes fanfiction.

If someone were to have stopped Hitler from being born someone else would have risen to take his place. So write a fanfiction in which a major character from your favorite story was never born (could be a good guy or a bad guy). What would be different and what would be the same? Who would have taken the character's place and how good of a job would they have done?

I promise to review everything sent my way as an answer to the challenge (even if I'm not familiar withthe 'dom)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

blasphemous_contessa- What did the dress look like? Oh and have fun in Vegas, sounds like it should be fun!

Gosh I wish I was really good at writing fan fiction, but I don't know how to get started. D:
I'll try though, when is the deadline?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Deadline is April 1st. That should give you plenty of time because it doesn't have to be an epic adventure story.

I don't know how to help other people write. I know that when I'm in the shower or working out I think of whatever I just watched/read recently and a big "what if?" wont leave me alone until i work it into coherent sentences. A good place to start is just think about whatever it is in the original that you didn't like and explore what would happen if you changed it. A lot of first time fanficers also write about what happened to lead them to the events that started the book or "what happens next' stories. But hey! I gave you a prompt so pick a category, pick a character and see how important they really were to the overall story.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Ok! I am back to reply for real this time! Woo!

Vildy- Haha nope you haven't really been here, but we understand! So many people have come back since you have! It must be because of you! lol!
Erm I'm about half an hour from the coast yeah, South East coast though so it's pretty rubbish. South West is pretty good for surfing, Cornwall.
I'm very pathetic! Hahaha. Yeah I gues if I made the effort to train I would eventually get ok at it lol. No you will not quit!
Then you will get that guy! I want you to get that guy! lol! You have to learn Spanish. I've never been any good at languages so I don't know if I can really help you there...lol
You are so lucky! Haha that's so funny! I'd so love to just run away to another country! lol
Lol talking a lot is good! I don't who I got it from lol.
Ahh well, didn't expect you to have done! lol. Yeah I waitress and wash up and stuff. It's the best job ever! I only work during the day so I can still go out in the evenings, I get paid pretty well considering I'm not 18 yet so they could actually get away with paying me next to nothing, and there's a really cute guy that I get to work with :D I LOVE my job! Hahaha!

Kym- Ahh me too! It is the worst thing!
Yes you will! lol
They are so similar! So so similar!
Haha then yes we do have that in common! I'm so bad with exam stress!
I am definitely going to! I really loved the first one! I need to read! lol. Awakened...not sure if I've read that one. What's the one that like just came out?
Yay for spring break! Hope you're enjoying it!
It was an awesome party! Both of them were!
Ahh I know! I actually cannot wait until work on Saturday so I can see him again! He's sooo sweet! I'm gonna try and get his number this weekend, but I think I'm too much of a chicken to ask :(

Hanny- I know! I'm so annoyed! I may have to save up and buy them!
Hehe you so are!
Seriously?? Awesome! I love Matt Smith! But never ever as much as I love David Tennant! He is just so damn gorgeous!

Chrissy- Yay! Hope you had a great birthday! Sorry to hear you were ill! That sucks :(

Sami- Welcome back! Haha! How are you? 21?? Wow!
Vegas! Eek awesome! That will be so much fun!
Ohh...you just reminded me that I haven't written fanfiction in forever...oops :P Haha!

Alexa- Hey! You got to see Russell Howard??? Jealous!!! I LOVE him!
How are you?

Shai- Hi!!! We haven't talked in AGES! We need a chat! Hows you?

Twi-Nerd- I think I sorta remember you...I should if you were here in November. But I don't sorry! I'm PJ, in case you don't know me! Haha!
I don't really watch movies that much...Although I did recently go and see The King's Speech, which was amazing! And I really wanted to see Black Swan but I missed it, so now I have to wait for the DVD lol.

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

Good evening :wave:

kym~ hey :) yes I am number 4 did look completely awesome, its disappointing when you miss the chance to see films like it...

sami~ jealous about vegas! i want to come too :D the fanfic challenge looks cool, dont have the time to be writing now though, way too much college work to be done

pj~ saw him in newcastle, it was amazing! it was really funny too, some people in the crowd heckled so much he was persauded to get his brother on stage, then as their goodbye they both took their tops off and walked off stage, russel has abs! his brother not so :shock: and i am fine thanks, alittle stressed with coursework and stuffs all piling up on me
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
blasphemous_contessa

JACK HARKNESS IS MY HERO!

Sorry, my sister (the one who lives in vegas) finally returned my Torchwood DVDs and I think I've overloaded on Janto.

Oh, I didn't see the question about the dress earlier. It was a really pretty pale gold cleopatra style dress that went to just below my knees and it swayed when I walked, it was a real silk dress (who can afford silk anyway?) and had beading on the shoulders. I also got to wear a tiara.

It's about time everyone started coming back to the thread. It seems like we all need to get reacquainted.
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Thanks for all of the H-B-B wishes. :D

Hey everyone. Sorry this is going to be really short. I have tons of school work to catch up on since I've been home and dying. (Joke! Not literally dying).

Unfortuantely, I am not really feeling better. I went to see my doctor Monday and was told that I have a respiratory "bug" and it's bothering my asthma that's been dormant for about 10 years or so now. I was given an inhaler (I felt stupid because I sat at home trying to remember if I was doing it the correct way. It's been a while). I'm not so sure if it's actually working or not yet. I still have this really harsh cough and bad chest pain. I've coughed my throat raw and now my ear hurts. Thank God the headache is nearly gone though.

I hope everyone else is doing great.
So happy to see everyone back! :D
Last edited by BlueStarEgo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse