Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by 21Twilight21 »

My Thanksgiving break is sadly about to be over :(! Tomorrow it's time to head back to school... yuck! Haha!

TSB~ Haha yeah sadly you haven't missed very much! :( This thread has been moving very slowly!
Haha Edward-tained :lol: I love that!! Yay for the Eclipse DVD!! I'm soo glad that it's almost out!
HP7 was amazing!! I loved it!! I didn't really like the way it ended lol, but we all know there's a part two we have to wait for! I haven't read the books sadly, but I bet the book was great like the movie :D!
Ok you better not disappear again lol! That has to stop :lol:!
Yeah I'm really glad I started reading the books! I'm currently reading Spirit Bound :D! I should've been finished with it already, but for some reason my classes decided to assign me a stupid research paper haha! I have been spending most of my time doing research or studying for tests so I haven't had time to read the book much! I'm hoping to be caught up by the time the new book comes out! :D Yay I love movies haha!
Ooh well that sucks that Smallville disappeared lol, but at least you found the DVDs! Yeah Tom Welling is amazing! Love him! Haha yeah Stefan/Paul is AMAZING :D gotta love him haha!
Oh oops forget I ever mentioned the Green Arrow haha! I don't know when "that person" was mentioned or appeared haha, but yeah... ;)!
Wow that is a very nice phone! Me likey haha!
I love the Dobby scenes! So hilarious and sad!
Yeah a game would be awesome! We need to find ways to get this thread going again! Sometimes it does really good and later on it's dead lol!
Omg I know!! I'm like dying without TVD! It's been a hard two weeks without it so I don't know how we're gonna survive the season break thingy :O! Lol!
Haha you stalking my FB sounds kinda fun lol! Yeah it seems like lots of lexers post on FB regularly so I just might have to!
Thanks! It's super exciting that our team won lol!

Fee-B~ Omg HP7 =D amazing!!
Haha speaking of reading Twilight... the other day when I was straightening my hair I decided I needed to read one of the chapters in Eclipse to find something! I have no idea why, but I just had to read that chapter when Edward tells Bella that if she's too mad at him for her to keep her window closed at night so he would know to stay away! Lol random reading time :P!
Ok so good luck with the move and I hope you're happier in the new house =)!
Haha yeah it's soo hard to stop!
Exactly my thoughts on people hating on Twilight without giving it a chance haha!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Morning :)
How is everyone?
Still no snow :D Yay!

Paige - Yay!
Hehe I have done =P
We are doing well indeed! :lol: We will win!
Yeah I know, bad days suck. I'm good now though :D Oh I'm really not very close to my mum. And they get really strict about grades and stuff. If they knew I'd done that badly I'd be in so much trouble.
I am ok thanks :) and yeah, I know you are. I'm always here too hun. thankies. That's good :) I am alright, just a bit worried about everyone else. *hugs*
I want to see it again!!!

Kym - Wasn't it??? I LOVED it! I cannot wait until next year!
Haha I love looking up random bits of Twilight! That is a bit of an odd bit to want to read though lol.
Me too! Haha. Thankies :)
They are such silly people :P

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

paige~ of course i love that you cant get one over on our guys :D

pj~ you still have no snow? where on earth do u live in order to avoid it for so long? my college was open today but only for those few who could safely get in
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Alexa - In the South East. Literally the only part of the UK that has no snow :lol:
It snowed a teeny tiny bit today, like about 30 flakes. Then it stopped. but I just know it's going to be bad, and then I'm going to be annoyed. But my school is a boarding school, so they never close it :(
Love you all so much!
My Blog
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

haha that really sucks pj, i would hate to be at boarding school during weather like this, its times like this i love living outside the town my college is in
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Kym and PJ - It's nice to meet you guys! (:
Paige - Don't be silly, of course I remember you, haha. 8-)

Aghhh, I hate Mondays. Especially when you've had a week off from school and it's all rainy and eww outside. :P
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

TSB - Aww, well hopefully we can get it moving a bit more!!
hehe. I thought you might! It can be our word, seeing as no one around here is really a fan of Edward!
I know! It comes out in Aus tomorrow!!! Yay!
What?! You haven't read HP? LIke none of them? You really should read them.. they're 100000x better than the movies! Yeah, the ending could have been better, but there not really a clear place to split it as the movie. And in the book, that was probably the best place. There's about one-third left for the second movie, but it's gonna be soo good. At least they'll fit everything in and it will be FULL of action!
I won't!!
Oh cool! What part ya up to?
They're all amazing!
Thank you! I really like it! Still want an iPhone though... haha!
Dobby is pretty amazing!
Hmm, i'll google some game things!
I know!!! At least it's on this week! I guess we'll just have to be happy rewatching the eps! :P
Yesh! We do. Most of us are on there A LOT!! I really think you should reactivate it!! haha :) FB stalking is fabulous!
Yeah it is! :D Love it when you're team wins!

PJ- I'm good today! Wishing the weather would remember it's (almost) summer and give us some sun though!!
Haha, too bad it was a DRAW!!! Now neither of us can have bragging rights! :P
That's good!! =D Aww, that doesn't sound fun. My parents are big on school. But if i've ever got bad grades for something, they know I tried my best. They still get a bit angry/disappointed though. But I don't get good grades for them though, I do it for me!
Yeah, i sorta know how it feels. It's tough. So hang in there and keep strong! Remember, I'm just a click and a type away!!! :D
Me too!! So amazing! =D =D =D

Alexa- haha. IT WAS A DRAW!!! =P I hated that they couldn't get you guys out! You're batsmen are very good though, i must admit. =P

Kenzie- Damn! You got you post in before me! haha :P I couldn't remember! Sorry! It's Tuesday morning here! But Mondays are the worst! Rain is ewwwwwwww!

We need to get some sorta thread game going people! Anyone got any suggestions!? Where's Sami? She was good at games and stuff! =D
EDIT - why don't we do the random questions game?? Anyone remember it? I think we called it question of the day? Anyway, we have a random question that on of us asks for that day, and everyone answers it... I found some other word games that we can try too. But lets just do this for now??

Okay, Question - If you could be in ANY tv show/movie/book in the past, present or future, what would it be? And which character would you be??

XOXO

*this line is in love with glee!*
*and this line is wishing for some sun!!*
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Today was a very boring Monday lol!

Fee-B~ Haha yeah I'm soo excited to see the next part! I hate waiting for movies lol! It makes me skip through my life faster so I don't enjoy it lol!
Lol yeah it was a random part and a random time lol!

Kenzie~ I agree! I hate Mondays lol! Today was my first day back to school from Thanksgiving break, so I completely understand what you're saying lol!

TSB~ Yeah it seems like things are going good in the thread so far so hopefully it keeps getting better :)! Lol!
Lol yeah that's kinda sad that we seem to be the only Team Edward people here! Ok we'll add that to our TSB dictionary :lol:!
Omg lucky!! I have to wait to get it on Saturday and I'm not sure exactly when that day I'll be able to get it! I want to get it as soon as I can lol! Hopefully I'll be able to get it before the State football championship!
Nope I haven't read any at all! I haven't even read the back cover sadly :lol:! Books are always better than the movies so maybe when I get caught up on my reading I'll start the books! Lol yeah that seemed like a random place to end the movie, but that means that the next part will be even more exciting :D!
I'm barely getting to chapter 3 :(! I just read about Rose's graduation party thing! Not much has happened so far!
Lol yeah iPhones are pretty awesome... well at least that's what I've heard lol!
Awesome :D I love Google haha!
Soo true! I miss Stefan so I'm dying to see this weeks episode lol! Re-runs are always awesome!
Haha we shall see when it gets reactivated ;)!
Awesome question :D!

Question - If you could be in ANY tv show/movie/book in the past, present or future, what would it be? And which character would you be??
Ooo this is a tough question! I have soo many favorite shows/movies! I would say anything with really hot guys would make me happy :D! Haha that sounds so bad, but you gotta love the hotties!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

We got the snow. Finally! But unfortunately not enough for the school to close, so I have to suffer a maths test and a further maths test today. Oh the joys of AS level.
Vampire Diaries tonight though :D

Alexa - I don't actually board. Some of us don't. I only live like 15 minutes away so I don't really have much excuse when the school is still open :(

Kenzie - :D So how are you? Tell me a bit about yourself?
I hate Monday's too. They are just the worst!

Paige - It's so weird to hear you wishing it was like summer when everyone here is wishing for snow! lol. I personally wish it was summer though. Or at least not snowing.
We will win! Hahaha
Lucky you! lol. I tend to avoid telling them these things simply to avoid the dying bit lol. They'll know I didn't try my best though, that's the thing. I do it for me too of course. I just fail at the moment.
Hehe it makes me laugh when people tell me to keep strong, I'm the weakest person I know. But I get through it. It will all be good :) Yeah, thank you <3

Kym - Haha yeah me too! I'm going to be in Tanzania when the next one comes out though :( So I will miss it! (I am very upset about this. lol. But Tanzania will probably be more awesome.)
Well randomness is the best! Hehe.
I bought a chocolate brownie yesterday :P Hehe

Question of the day - That is so hard! I agree with Kym, there's got to be hot guys! But I don't really think I'd like to be in anything dangerous like Vampire Diaries or Hunger Games :lol: Hmm this is difficult. I'm going to think about this and get back to you!

Book suggestions please! I'm totally out of good ideas for stuff to read, so if anyone can suggest anything to read please please please do :) I've ordered Vampire Academy from the library but it'll be a while before I get it, and I want more ideas!

*hugs*
Love you all so much!
My Blog
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Woah, sorry for like, not being here at all.... Since Thursday I think...... Whoops. :P
So I ended up working in tools for most of Friday because the seasonal hire that was supposed to be there decided not to show up or even call out and when our lead called him, he hung up. No more job for him! And then Saturday, we had almost everyone booked and we definitely didn't need that many people again, so I finished up my online training and then was in tools again! And guess where I was last night?? TOOLS! It's been a good few days. I'm also there again Saturday. :) But not Friday. I'm in kids Friday. And the woman in tools doesn't have to take a break, so I won't get to see any of my tools guyssss. :(
Rereading that, I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous I am. :lol:

@Kim: I just know guys so well. :P
Yeah, my mom used to get like everythingggg on ebay. I'm not too sure why she stopped using it, but she's like never on there anymore.
We don't really have Sweet 16s or 17s or anything, haha. We call our 16th birthdays sweet 16s, but I've never been to anything like the parties on MTV or anything. The closest thing will be my cousin's Sweet 16 party if she gets it. She wants to do a winterwonderland thing with her best friend because their birthdays are both in February I believe. I don't know if they'll be able to do it moneywise though. But if they do, she was saying she might get a car anyways. :roll:
Nooo, don't! I usually have small replies and posts. I'm in a posty mood right now because I haven't been here in a while! haha
Black Friday actually wasn't too bad. When I got to tools, there were like five people in line already so I definitely had good timing with that, but by the time I got there, the doorbusters were already done so it was just Thanksgiving Weekend sales, not Black Friday sales. It didn't die down until like 9, but it was like normal weekend busy after like 6. Saturday was kinda busy again, and then Monday was pretty much dead because of Cyber Monday, haha.

@Kenzie: EEEPPPP!!! HiiiiI!! :D

@Paige: Did I never say anything to you before you left?? Bad Sammy!! :(

@PJ: I think I'll start setting aside time, for reading and all, but I don't know how much I'll be able to....

@Alexa: Just thought I'd say hello! And ask how things are in the good ol' UK!

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~