Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 (Tweens are welcome!)

Post by roo-roo91 »

I always make a list.
Always. I've already started it.
I HAVE to get Kirbys epic yarn.
I played for ten minutes at a mall its additive.
And super cute! Kirby looks amazingly more adorable in yarn form.
And I loathe Black Friday. Ugh. Malls are frustratingly crowded.
People bring their kids who throw temper tantrums.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Omg there are actual people posting :O!! Haha it's been super lonely around here :)! I wish I could reply to posts because I feel like such an outsider since I'm out of the new loop haha! I can't reply right now, but it's so awesome that people have stopped by :)!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hello Lexers!! :D :D PJ, Kym, Chels, Alexa, Sam, Pixie, Chrissy, anyone else I've missed! :D :D

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you've had a good time! :D

Sorry for being MIA lately :S I've been wickedly busy!! So many things happening atm. MANY HUGS to Vildy!.. who I'm guessing owes herself hugs too! lol.

I'm gonna go back 10 million pages and find where I last posted, and then reply to everyone later :) got some studying to do!

-Paige :mrgreen:

Ps. Do any of the Brits watch cricket by any chance???? I'm guessing not, but by chance, have/are you watching the ashes!? Cause I'm loving it atm! haha :)
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Wow I've been super busy these last few days! I had a great Thanksgiving with my friends and family! I had way to much food though lol! Thanks go out to all the people who said Happy Thanksgiving lol!
Tomorrow I'll be going to another football game :)! It's the semi-finals for my high school football team so hopefully we win! The State Championship is on December 4th (which is also the day I'll get the Eclipse DVD lol!) so hopefully we will be playing then too!

Sam~ That is the perfect equation involving guys :lol:!
That's a good idea :)! Sometimes I check out Ebay to see if I can get good deals on stuff! That doesn't sound too bad just as long as your laptop works :D!
Whoo hoo how exciting!!
Lol I guess that's true! So what do yall have... a Sweet 17? Lol!
Wow I feel bad because your post is huge and my reply is small lol!
I'm late to say Happy Thanksgiving lol, but Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
I bet BF is super crazy! I would be scared to work that day haha!!

Chrissy~ I'm still working on a new nickname for you :lol:!
I know I'm late to reply, but Happy Thanksgiving to you too! :)

Alexa~ It seems like forever since mostly everyone has posted lol! It's nice to see you at the thread again though!

Fee-B~ (Stalking your post to Sam! Lol!) I can read Twilight anytime lol!
Lol yeah the grades are pretty close!
Yeah it's always nice to start fresh :D! It's like you get a new chance to make new memories and move on from the bad!
I think we've already gotten into the habit of saying lol and all of those! Haha I say them so much that I get annoyed with myself :lol:!
Haha yeah well at least they are reading something! I know a couple of guys who love the Twilight books and I have so much respect for them since they gave the books a chance! I don't see why guys judge books/movies without giving them a chance lol!
Wow those are nice cars!! I'm jealous and I don't even know the guy haha!

Jitterbug~ Haha it's okay that you haven't posted! It seems like everyone has been busy lately so it's understandable!
Fee-B, Sam, and I have been pretty lonely around here though lol!
Aw I'm sorry things haven't been getting better :(! Whenever you're feeling sad just thinking about those tickets that are going to take you home lol!

Chels~ Nope I haven't made a list, but I'm super excited for Christmas =D!! Tomorrow we're supposed to put up our Christmas tree so I'm excited for that lol!

Paige!!! You're finally here!! Haha! This thread has been super lonely without all of yall!! I've been making TVD posts every now and then, but my TSB wasn't here = (! Lol! I was soo tempted to re-activate my FB, but I don't want to go through all that trouble lol! What's the point of having it open if I probably won't use it very often??
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

paige~ i kinda watch the ashes, but mostly just because my dad has it on in the background :)

kim~ everyone must have gotten busy at the same time lol, im still busy but im trying to make an effort :D
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

HOLA COMPADRES!! :D
I'm back on the Lex... again.
Hi everyone that I've never met! I'm Kenzie. (:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

My football team won their game today so we are going to play for the State title :D!! I was freezing at the game, but it was worth it lol!!

Alexa~ Haha yeah! I'm glad you haven't given up on this thread :D! Lol!

Kenzie~ Hi! My name is Kimberly, but I go by Kym :D! It's great to meet you!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey!! :D

So I thought I'd have so go back heeeeeeaps of pages but it's only 5 pages or something. Where is everyone?!?! Our little thread is very slow! :( I know I haven't been here much lately, life takes over sometimes,but I'm gonna try and be on here more often :D :D

Okay like promised back to my last post which was like 3 weeks ago! Ooops!

PJ
Page 83: Smallville is very awesome! I'm only up to season 3 atm.
Page 86: aww I'm sorry for those school grade! *hugs* and also that you have to move. Why are you moving??

TSB -
Page 84 - Awww I bet it has been lonely. =( I'm hoping to be on here a bit more!
I know, BD is so so so long away. At least we'll have Eclipse on DVD next week to keep us Edward-tained! :lol: (that was a bit lame I know, lol)
How good was Hp7.1!?!??!??! I wanna see it again!!!!!!!! It was so amazingly true to the books and everything! LOVED IT!
Awww. I'm sorry for disappearing last time. And then I dissappeared again! I'll try and not do it a third! Things (life) has been busy and gotten in the way!! Which is probably my fault cause I work too hard! But that's life I guess =)
I'm soo happy you liked VA!! I *LOVE LOVE LOVE* Dimitri and Rose!!! So have you read Spirit Bound (the 5th book)? THE LAST SACRIFICE (6th and final book) comes out on Dec 7th!! Yay! That's only a week and a bit away! So exciting :D and there's supposed to be a movie in the works as well!
Smallville - yeah, well I used to watch it a lot but then it disappeared on Aus TV so i couldn't see it anymore, but I really wanted to get into it again, and found the DVDs at a shop, so yeah. Up to season 3 now. Tom Welling is VERY hot! And he's not one of those cocky actors either which I love. just like I love our fave vamp Stefan/Paul Wesley!! haha =P
I don't know who the Green Arrow is yet!!!!!!! :S
I don't have a blackberry but my phone is very similar in looking and functions to a blackberry! Just not as expensive. this is my phone!

everyone (actually really only PJ, Kym, Sam and Chels. Especially Chels) -
Page 85/86
How INCREDIBLY, AMAZINGLY, AWESOME was Harry Potter 7.1!!!!!!!! It was so so so so SO true to the book. Invisible --> I've re-re-read Deathly Hallows this week and even the quotes/dialogue are the same! Oh and DOBBY!!!! My gosh, his scenes were funny and then so very sad too. Loved the line 'Dobby never meant to kill, only maim, or seriously injure' :lol: So awesome!!

Pixie -
Page 87: aw I'm sorry that you're migraine aren't getting any better!! *hugs* just keep thinking about the train tickets and seeing Paul for christmas! Hang in there girl =)

okay back to where i last post-
TSB - It's good you had a nice Thanksgiving!!!
Yay for the Eclipse DVD!!!! =D
Yeah I'm back! And I'm gonna try and post everyday!
Aww, well let's make it more exciting! We should do one of those game thingo on here?!
Awwwwwwwww. I've missed you and our TVD discussion TSB!! i swear I'm going through withdrawls, missing Vamp Diaries with this 2 week break! I need new Salvatore brother hotness! Only 2 more eps left until the hiatus.. what will i do then!?!?!
Oh please re-activate it!! I'm on there every day with my phone!!! So I see and talk to lexers more often on there than on here!! You really should get back on there! I bet you would use it!!! I'd talk to you and massive post on your wall! haha :)
Yay!! For your team winning!! That's awesome! Congrats =D

Alexa - don't ask me why, but I really like the cricket! most women in Australia hate it :) Yesterday Aus played really well, but today, ugh! We really need to get you're guys out! Although, you're probably really happy that we can't =P haha.

Kenzie!! Hey!!! I'm not sure if you remember me, i joined earlier this year. =) How are you?

*this line wants lots of chocolate!*

xoxox

aklhalkhdalkhdaklhadfklhva! Smiley Limit... ajhdkklhadlkhd!
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey my lovelies. Guess who saw Harry Potter last night? OMG wasn't it amazing! I loved it!

Pixie - Hey! I can't remember either haha. Let's just talk about something else lol. You got any snow? I still haven't got any! Yay! :D It's soooo cold though!

Sam - Good :) Glad you had a good time.
I make time to read for at least half an hour every day. But sometimes its not possible, I hate those days. Poor you.

Paige - Yay! You came back!
How are you???
Yes! I watch the ashes lol. We seem to be doing pretty well now =P haha
I wrote to you again, just down there below the stuff to kym and kenzie hehe.

Kym - Hehehe I love post stalking! I love reading Twilight! Haha
Indeedy
Yeah it should be good :D I'm pretty excited! Exactly! I hate this house now. It will be so good to have somewhere else.
It is so annoying! And then you can't stop! Lol
Yeah its all good! Yeah, I really don't like people who say twilight is bad and they haven't even bothered to read it. That's just stupid because they don't know. Exactly! They should give it a chance! They're just so stubborn! lol
I know, so jealous! lol

Kenzie - Hey! It's so exciting having people come back from ages ago! :lol:
I'm Phoebe, or PJ or whatever else you want to call me lol. Nice to meet you :)

Paige - I know! It's so awesome! I haven't seen much, but sometimes when it's on tv I watch it, not in any order or anything though :lol:
Oh yeah! I forgot I got those grades! lol. I've kind of put that behind, refusing to think about it. And certainly not telling my parents. They would kill me!
We can't afford to pay off the mortgage any more, we won't be moving far, but everyone is really upset about it. Apart from me. I've decided I'm excited about it. I can't wait to get rid of this house and all the bad memories.
Harry Potter was so awesome wasn't it?? I love how close they kept it to the books! But what a place to end it! Literally cannot wait until next year!!!
Wait I think I posted to you twice. oh bother. Ok I cba to change it, so I'll just mention in the last one to read here =P haha.

*hugs*
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
aussie-twigirl

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Phoebe- yep! I'm back!! :)
Pretty good! Check ya FB! haha
Hmmm, yeah you are doing good! I don't like it!!! haha =P
Okie dokie!
Hehe. Very awesome.
awwww. it's good you are forgeting about them! You were just having a bad day that day. I can't not tell my mum something, I can't really lie to her cause I'm so close with her. No matter how bad it it. But I understand how others don't want to.
Awwww :( hope you okay? I'm here if ya wanna talk about anything?! My family going through a something like that, but we don't have to sell thankfully. That's a good way to think about it! Hope you're alright though!? *hugs*
Me neither! LOVED. IT!!!!
Haha, okay! :) That's cool..

~xoxo
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!