What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Hysteria
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What are you reading?

Post by Hysteria »

Just finished Vampire Academy.

About to start reading city of fallen angels.
Team Carlisle~Patient
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

An Idiot Abroad by Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington. Very funny book based on the series that was shown on Sky last year. As Karl isnt very broad minded and hasn't seen much of the world RG and SM sent him abroad to look at the 7 wonders of the world with very funny results. This is Karl's diary of these travels and is very amusing to read. He certianly has a unique way of looking at things and although he may come across as childish in thought, a lot of this thoughts make sense and you can see where he is coming from.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

@pennybug ME GUSTA.

Working my way through a Lovecraft anthology and waiting to get Wise Man's Fear.
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hysteria wrote:Just finished Vampire Academy.

:D Did you like it?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
Hysteria
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Hysteria »

BlueStarEgo wrote: :D Did you like it?
Yeah! I really enjoyed reading Vampire Academy, I can’t wait to read the rest of the books in the series to see how the story develops! I bought Frostbite the other day so I’m reading that as soon as I finish city of fallen angels. Are you enjoying the series?
Team Carlisle~Patient
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hysteria wrote:
BlueStarEgo wrote: :D Did you like it?
Yeah! I really enjoyed reading Vampire Academy, I can’t wait to read the rest of the books in the series to see how the story develops! I bought Frostbite the other day so I’m reading that as soon as I finish city of fallen angels. Are you enjoying the series?
I finished all 6 in January and I LOVED THEM! VA is definitely one of my favorite Vamp series. I really like Richelle Mead's writing style now too. I've started her Georgina Kincaid (Succubus) series and so far the first book was pretty interesting.

After you've finished the VA series, do you plan on reading Richelle's spin off series: Bloodlines?
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Just finished Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo...amazing book!!

And then I also read Immortal by Gillian Shields

Thank you Naureen!!
Hysteria
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Hysteria »

BlueStarEgo wrote: I finished all 6 in January and I LOVED THEM! VA is definitely one of my favorite Vamp series. I really like Richelle Mead's writing style now too. I've started her Georgina Kincaid (Succubus) series and so far the first book was pretty interesting.

After you've finished the VA series, do you plan on reading Richelle's spin off series: Bloodlines?

Yeah, :D I’m going to read bloodlines when I’ve finished the VA books, also I’m intrigued by Richelles Dark Swan series so I’d like to read those books too, have you read those?
Team Carlisle~Patient
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Hysteria wrote:
BlueStarEgo wrote: I finished all 6 in January and I LOVED THEM! VA is definitely one of my favorite Vamp series. I really like Richelle Mead's writing style now too. I've started her Georgina Kincaid (Succubus) series and so far the first book was pretty interesting.

Yeah, :D I’m going to read bloodlines when I’ve finished the VA books, also I’m intrigued by Richelles Dark Swan series so I’d like to read those books too, have you read those?
Not yet. I have the first book and I plan on reading it once I get done with the succubus series.

EDIT 4/15: I just started Storm Born by Richelle Mead. it's the first book from her Dark Swan series.