What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Susie
Frozen in Time

Re: What are you reading?

Post by Susie »

I'll have to get to that eventually, PennyBug.

I'm reading a book written by my friend's husband and his dad: The Last Flight out of Oz, by Adam and Richard Swenson. They have their own publishing company. It's excellent.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

I'm re-reading the Twilight series, actually. I'm on Breaking Dawn. When I'm through with that, I'm not sure which of the 50 books I have sitting here I want to read next. It's so hard to choose!!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I was reading Water For Elephants, but when I moved away to college I forgot to take it with me :(! That book is currently on hold!

I am currently reading Bloodlines :)! It's the first book of a spin-off series of the Vampire Academy books!
Next is The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Susie wrote:I'll have to get to that eventually, PennyBug.
It's pretty good. This was my second time reading it, and I liked it better than my initial time reading it. I don't know why but I tend to like books more/better my second time reading. (That was also true for Twilight. I didn't love/become obsessed w/it until my 2nd reading) I am just weird.

I am now reading Austenland by Shannon Hale.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum. It's the 2nd in The Hourglass Door trilogy. It's pretty good! I have added Dante to my list of fictional male characters I wish were real.
Nora
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nora »

I've been reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I quite like it so far, I like the way it's written.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

Oh, the Help is a GREAT book! I hope you enjoy it!
I decided to read some more mindless fluff until after the new Year, so I'm reading Captivated by Nora Roberts.
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read by William Rabkin

It's a novel based off of my favorite tv show Psych. I got 3 of them for Christmas. Decided I needed to read something that doesn't have any romance in it. (Reminding me of how alone I am.) Plus I have to wait to get the 3rd book in the Hourglass Door trilogy from my library. All the copies are out & I'm on the list.
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Just finished Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler. I liked this second book a lot more than I liked Hunger.

I'm still trying to get through The Lying Game by Sara Shepard. Since the second part of the first season will start airing tomorrow, I'm going to see if I can finish it today.

After that I'm going to start reading Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead. It's the fourth and final book in the Dark Swan series.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse