What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bluemaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What are you reading?

Post by bluemaria »

The Shack
Shakespear's Counsoler (#5 Lilly Bard Mystery Series)
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i loved the hobbit when i read it the first time, but i think that i appreciate it now that i am older and have read it again.

just started the first book of a new series called an empire in Black and Gold: Shadows of the Apt. it is a really good series about an race of Wasp-kinden people who are out to take over all the known world, and the group who oposes them. its good so far.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm reading The Luxe, and I can't remember the author, as usual.

I picked it up in the library because it was thick, and I wanted some holiday reading for Scotland. I got bored though, and started reading it. It's good so far, set in 1899, and described as an 'older' version of Gossip Girl. I wouldn't agree though, it's got a little more substance.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Landiana
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i just finished the Green Mile - it has the saddest ending ever!!! i cried so much!
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Finished Accidentally Dead by Dakota Cassidy. It was okay, not great, but enjoyable. Now I'm going to start Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Landiana

Post by Landiana »

what's accidentally dead about - ive never heard of it
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
una
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

It is the second book in the Accidental Friends series by Dakota Cassidy. It is a funny adult romance series (not adult-adult, but not YA) about a odd group of friends. The first book, The Accidental Werewolf starts it all off. Here is the website of the author and the three books in the series, it gives the blurb about each one and you can read a sample chapter.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I Seem To Be A Verb by R. Buckminster Fuller.

It's fascinating reading, and every page makes me feel smarter
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

Landiana wrote:i just finished the Green Mile - it has the saddest ending ever!!! i cried so much!

I totally agree. I read that last year and I was balling :cry: :cry: at the end it was sooo suprising :shock: because they left some of the saddest parts of the book out. Some of it I'm kinda glad they left it out because I am not sure I would have wanted to see it in the movie. I just didn't expect it after seeing the movie so many times.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
una

Post by una »

Finished Charlie All Night and it was really good, very witty and a fun little romp. Now I'm starting The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes by Jennifer Crusie, Eileen Dreyer and Anne Stuart. They three collaborated on it. I've read some other Crusie collaborations and they were really wonderful.