Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LisaCullenAZ
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Heavenly Hash--a thread for the "older" Twilight crowd

Post by LisaCullenAZ »

Cullengirl, that was GREAT! I'll add that the two most unlikely couple end up getting together by the end, though at first it seemed that they might kill each other. Very Edward-Bella :D So now what do we Twilitize next? You didn't give us a new one to do!

Thank you to all the get well wishes. Last night my three year old started... he's got a terrible cold! UGH! The universe is trying to stop me from going tonight, but it WILL NOT prevail!!!!
...masterpiece created by Chaos. Thank you!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Oh boy, I have a TW disaster on my hands! My coworker and I were planning on going to see the midnight showing tonight. She still wasn't sure about going. She wanted to see the matinee on Friday, but I couldn't take time off from work. Last night, my girlfriend called me 4 times, which is very rare for her. We don't call often and when we do, we talk for a while. Anywho, my girfriend bought tickets for the midnight showing to one theater. My coworker, I found out this morning, also bought tickets but to a different theater :shock: . I can't go to both. :? I opted to go with my girlfriend. We live practically right next door to anyone another. But now I feel terrible about leaving my coworker hanging. I really hope she finds others to go with her.

Lisa- How could I forget the most obvious thing?

TW: Splash
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

I get to see Twilight on Saturday!!! :mrgreen:
And I'll probably squeal, swoon, cry and pant (not necessarily in that order...) as much as any of the teen-girls there...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Good choice, CG. I'd rather watch a movie with a friend over a co-worker any day. You & Lisa did a great job on Breakfast Club.

Wingtear: I hope I'm one of those excited fans tonight. As of right now, I'm exhausted. I think I'm getting sick.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

SuperTwin no feeling sympathy sickness for me. You must go and have a blast at the Twilight opening! I would hate our bond to negatively affect your enjoyment of the Twilight midnight showing!

Twilightize: Splash

Tom Hanks (a human) falls in love with Darryl Hannah (a mermaid). Like Bella (the human) falls in love with Edward (the vampire). They both overcome trials and tribulations in order to be together. Proving that love can conquer all. *sniff*

Next: Continuing with the 80's theme: St. Elmo's Fire
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

YAY! the lex is back up!!!
I saw the movie today (don't hate me) and OK, it was a midday show, but half of the 100 people there were above 18... I wasn't even oldest... I was the only one to squeeeeeel... but just a little...
LisaCullenAZ
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by LisaCullenAZ »

Oh my goodness, did you guys see this? Bella the pothead?!?!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

That's truly disappointing. I think what really offends me are the comments below saying that it's no big deal.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
LisaCullenAZ
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by LisaCullenAZ »

I agree ...

And right on her front porch like that? During the sensation that is surrounding her right now, she didn't think she'd be seen? And didn't think of the potential imploding of her reputation right as they are announcing New Moon? Gah...
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

It's a disgrace.
I finally started liking her as an actor, I think she did a good Bella, but now she's lost all my respect.
I'm against all kinds of substance abuse, and yes, that means alcohol too. Not to say I believe people who drink a glass of wine or two to be abusers, but I can't make myself. I know my aversion comes down to my father being an alcoholic. But to see people do drugs... It sickens me. Makes me sad deep down. They should all know better, not because they're rolemodels but because they destroy their own bodies.

I'm starting to sound like "Wings, 24 years old, going on 73..." Well, what the duck, I was middle age as 15, what did I expect.