Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by Amethyst1 »

after i swore i wasn't going to watch any more footage. well, i tempted myself into watching the baseball clip. and OMG OMG OMG it's SO DAMN GOOD. can't wait till the movie. freakin out here.
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

malaz wrote:after i swore i wasn't going to watch any more footage. well, i tempted myself into watching the baseball clip. and OMG OMG OMG it's SO DAMN GOOD. can't wait till the movie. freakin out here.
Baseball clip????!!!! Where?
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

^^ Whoa! yeah good question! where is this baseball clip??? (Although, i really shouldn't watch anymore...) :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

twilighter1193 wrote:^^ Whoa! yeah good question! where is this baseball clip??? (Although, i really shouldn't watch anymore...) :P

Here you go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIGd1z8zo5Y
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

switzgal wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:^^ Whoa! yeah good question! where is this baseball clip??? (Although, i really shouldn't watch anymore...) :P

Here you go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIGd1z8zo5Y

*sigh*
that scene is so good. I remember when i saw it the other day i almost fell out of my chair. I kinda had a fangirl moment and was disappointed that Carlisle didn't name everyone in "his family" like he did in the books. I really loved that part being that it was a sweet moment coming from Carlisle, him already considering Bella apart of the family and all...*sigh*

:x
tell me i'm overreacting haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Alright, I just saw TV spot #idon'tknow and it's the one where Edward rescues Bella from the perverts.
And what makes me mad is that she had a jacket on, that's a big part that Edward gives her his jacket.
Anybody else show my same concern?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

threethings wrote:Alright, I just saw TV spot #idon'tknow and it's the one where Edward rescues Bella from the perverts.
And what makes me mad is that she had a jacket on, that's a big part that Edward gives her his jacket.
Anybody else show my same concern?

!!! i forgot about thatttt
crap- what the flip!? i LOVE THE JACKET ORDEAL! it's the whole reason Edward shows up to her house the next day....and i noticed from the Bella Italia pics she's not wearing a jacket...and he's in different clothes than the Port Angeles scene too right?
*sigh*
curse my fangirlness and obsessiveness with key points to the book...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

OME 2 more days everyone!!!!! Is anyone going for the midnight showing??

I was just reading some stuff and I came upon this article... they changed the end of the movie?? i wonder how??
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/enterta ... ou-15.html
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

twilight813 wrote:OME 2 more days everyone!!!!! Is anyone going for the midnight showing??

I was just reading some stuff and I came upon this article... they changed the end of the movie?? i wonder how??

Yup! Im going to the midnight premier with my SIL...we're sooo excited. I've kind of reeled in my obsession the past couple weeks...that way I dont get too desensitized for the movie lol...have you heard that when a drug addict stops taking drugs for a long time...and then they take some after that long of a break, the drug is more potent...hopefully I'll be making the movie more potent.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

MRK wrote:
twilight813 wrote:OME 2 more days everyone!!!!! Is anyone going for the midnight showing??

Yup! Im going to the midnight premier with my SIL...we're sooo excited. I've kind of reeled in my obsession the past couple weeks...that way I dont get too desensitized for the movie lol...have you heard that when a drug addict stops taking drugs for a long time...and then they take some after that long of a break, the drug is more potent...hopefully I'll be making the movie more potent.

haha thats great!!! I am super excited! I am going with a bunch of friends and my boyfriend. Now maybe he will want to read the books after the movie.. (i doubt it but im hoping)

***EDIT*** Robert Pattinson is going to be on the Ellen show Friday at 3:00pm EST
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3