Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by tsvety »

Ooh so I just saw the movie for the first time last week and I have to say that the music was great! I'm a better hip hop/ r'nb fan but I loved ALL songs! And Bella's Lullaby was so beautiful! I almost started crying hehe
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

I loved the soundtrack but i was really disappointed by Bella's Lullaby. In the book I imagined something more calming and soothing, considering Edward would humm it to bella so that she can fall asleep. Don't get me wrong, i like it, but i think its just backround music.
EdwardandJacob
Wandering Through Town

Post by EdwardandJacob »

I love the soundtrack, i have it
I would have to say my favorite songs on them are Decode, Leave out all the rest, Blue mountain/eyes on fire, I caught myself, bella's lullaby, and never think. :D
And So the lion fell in love with the lamb, what a stupid lamb, what a masochistic lion.
Visit http://www.twilightersaga.webs.com <3
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I was actually very satisfied with the Twilight soundtrack. I was just listening to the song that played when Edward was MIA during the beginning of the movie and the song during the prom right now. :) I also really liked the baseball song...does anyone know who sings it?
"Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse is the song played during the baseball scene. Great song, isn't it? It's absolutely perfect for that scene in the movie. Even my seven and eight-year-old kids like it! lol
Banner by TammyAZ
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Best songs
1. Supermassive Blackhole (loved it before I knew Twilight)
2. I Caught Myself
3. Decode
4. Go All The Way Into The Twilight xD

LOL
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
theotherStephanie
Wandering Through Town
Location: Really in Washington, sitting under a Madrone tree waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Post by theotherStephanie »

I have both the sound track and the original score music on my Mp3 and it's really cool to be just listening along to whatever, and then Twilight music comes on. It absolutely transports me to the scene in the movie where that particular music is played and keeps the whole Twilight story/universe at the forefront of my attention, even when it shouldn't be there!! I'm really looking forward to doing the same with the NM music! I know it'll be good! :D
Carlisle's medical transcriptionist
Edward's piano student
Esme's historic restoration research assistant
Alice's wardrobe consultant
Who knew cold hands could be so HOT??!!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Our beloved Twilight soundtrack has been nominated for a GRAMMY!!
http://www.grammy.com/grammy_awards/52n ... st.aspx#20

They are up against Cadillac Records, Inglourious Basterds, Slumdog Millionaire, and True Blood.

Hooray for Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park, Black Ghosts etc etc and definitely to Rob!
theotherStephanie
Wandering Through Town
Location: Really in Washington, sitting under a Madrone tree waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Post by theotherStephanie »

Yea!!!
Also, scoll down to Catagory 83. Decode is there!
Carlisle's medical transcriptionist
Edward's piano student
Esme's historic restoration research assistant
Alice's wardrobe consultant
Who knew cold hands could be so HOT??!!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

My fave songs on there were the one Rob did, Paramour's Decode, and Linkin Parks song. The only music ones I like too (just can't remember the names) It's not on the soudtrack but I like Rob's "Never Think". Oh my, words cannot express how awesome that song is!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Edwardx01xCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Edwardx01xCullen »

I was in hmv and the soundtrack was on. The song from when victoria gives that guy a heartattack in the woods in new moon was on. It made me chuckle. *laugh* haha.
Edwardx01xCullen