Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Favorite Scenes

Post by switzgal »

Like the books, I liked the scenes with Jacob the best.

When Billy said "Jacob kept bugging me to go see you again Bella." and Jacob said "Thanks dad."
I liked the scene when Billy and Jacob came to visit and Bella accidentally hits Jacob with the car door. LOL
Oh and the stare down at prom between Edward and Jacob.
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

the baseball scene was definitely my favorite. i just loved it.
and i kind of really liked the scene where james, victoria, and laurent were talking to the guy (cant remember his name) in his boat before they killed him. lol
billy and charlie were hilarious together though, like when bella first got her truck. i thought that was cute :)

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

switzgal wrote:When Billy said "Jacob kept bugging me to go see you again Bella." and Jacob said "Thanks dad."
AHAHAHA. I love Billy's lines.
After Jacob said that, he goes and replies back, "Just keepin it real, son."
Hehehe, I found that hilarious.

My favorite scene would have to be when Edward first takes Bella to his house.
I love the idea of them cooking for Bella, not to mention the Cullens are just pure awesomeness.
And I think Nikki pulled off Rosalie really well there, when she breaks the salad bowl, HAHA.

Then there was also the baseball scene.
I lovelovelovelove that scene, so much.
When Edward ran to get the ball was just awesome. (I thought Rob looked REALLY handsome, hehe.)
And did everyone see when Jasper was up for bat? [whistles]
Holy crap, he was SO hot! HAHAHA.

And who could forget the kissing scene?
Usually when there's kissing scenes on screen, people tend to look away because they're ashamed..
But for me, I kept my eyes locked on the screen, HAHA!
It was too hot. I wasn't expecting their kiss to be like that AT ALL, but heeeey! It was hot nonetheless.
When Edward pushes Bella to the headboard, I was like, 'Whooooa!'
(Reminded me of Breaking Dawn, hehe.)

Prom scene. It was just done perfectly.
I love when he comes down and kisses her neck... [swoooons]
That was SO freakinn' hot.
And Victoria looking out from a window was fantastic.
Great way to set up for the next one. (=

PS -- I love the whole 'pepperspray' scenes with Charlie and Bella. HAHA.
When Edward asked Charlie for permission to take Bella to play baseball with them, Charlie goes,
"Hey Bella. You still got that pepperspray?'
HAHAHA. Gotta love Charlie. =D
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
simonsays
Settled in Forks

Post by simonsays »

jasper's fire dance
james' body
any scene with mike newton or eric
robert pattinson
when edward is sucking the venom out and he cant stop...i thought it was so funny
alice. good casting
the baseball scene :)

dislikes
anytime kristen stewart opened her mouth
the lack of communication before they pronounced there love for each other
all the changes from the books to the movie
the volvo..

overall: i liked the movie but not kristen stewart at all..i really dont think she is a good actress at all, she was blinking and twitching the whole movie. but the movie was a decent companion to the book.
Mavors
Settled in Forks

Post by Mavors »

The baseball scene, the cooking Cullen, Victoria last scene and all the parts where ther's Charlie were my favourite.

Edward in bio class, Jasper and emmet dance around the fire (THAT WAS UTTERLY HILARIOUS, lol what the director was thinking when she made em play that thing, was she under crack or something? xD),and something else I don't remember now, were the scene I disliked the most
Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Let's see. My favorite scenes...

I want to start off by saying I loved Bella's voice overs. I was excited that they were taken right from the book.

Why the meadow scene was a little weird and chopped up I enjoyed seeing him freak out. I underestimated the scary-ness of that when I was reading. And the lion and lamb line was perfect.

When she meets his family. I loved that.
Alice delivered the "oh, you do smell good." line better than I could have imagined. And Edward's faces during that whole part just cracked me up.

And I think it goes without saying that the baseball scene was my most favorite. Jasper was SO hot! I think I may have started drooling. Haha. And the line from Carlisle when Bella calls Rosalie out, "nice kitty" made me laugh a little too loud.

I liked the whole movie but those were my favorite scenes... I also loved any scene with Jasper.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
katyc
Settled in Forks

Post by katyc »

Anytime that Edward was confident, smiling or relaxed...like especially whe he's wearing those sunglasses and joking around with Bella--SOOOOO freaking hot. That's how I imagined Edward throughout most of the book, so i savored those scenes when he wasn't being all "i hate myself".

THE BASEBALL SCENE--probably my favorite overall scene-- even though there is no Bella/Edward interaction, which were my favorite parts in the books--this scene was PERFECT--like better than I read it in the book. Jasper was soooooo hot with that bat, Edward and Emmett were adorable, Rosalie was a b*tch to Bella, and when the nomads come in, it was so intense! Oh yea, and they couldn't have picked a better song to put in the background--it added so much more!

THE KISS SCENE=love! Probably one of the best kssing scenes I've ever seen. Very intense, and it's one of the only times you can see how in love they are with each other, and how hard it is for Edward to be with her. They don't act very lovey-dovey in the movie, which is probably due to the fact that it was rushed since there was only 2 hours, so a scene like this was needed.

The car wreck/ hospital scene: Exactly how I imagined it in the book-- they way they look at each other, how she confronts him...etc. I also loved how they added the interaction with Charlie...so funny.

The first time you see the Cullen kids: I LOVED how they had them walking into the cafeteria and Jessica inroducing them as they passed by. I love how she says something like "that's Jasper, he always looks like he's in pain"--and he does. And how Edward smiles while Jessica is talking about him.
katyc
Settled in Forks

Post by katyc »

Oh yea, the prom scene!!!! Duh, I don't why I forgot. First of all, I loved the little face-off with Edward and Jacob. And then how he's laughing and smiling and having a good time, and then we they go dance together and he stands on his feet and he's so sweet with her-- I loved it. Oh, I also LOVE that song. It was a perfect fit. And when he kisses her neck (sigh), and most of all, when Victoria turns around and the music changes and she looks so scary!

Jasper and Emmett do a fire dance? I guess I was distracted by Edward looking so freaky when he sucked that venom out and Bella was all cross-eyed.
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Oh yeah! I loved the scene when Edward was like "I leave you alone for 5 minutes and the wolves already descend" or something like that. It was hilarious.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

There were some scenes that I didn't like, and there were some scenes that I adore. I'm sure I'll be posting back on here with more details comments of scenes that I like, but for now, let me just say:

THE BASEBALL SCENE WHEN JASPER GOES UP TO BAT AND HE'S FLIPPING THE BAT!!!! :drools and faints:

OH BABY!!!

oh, and it was very funny when edward and emmett crashed into eachother, yes. hehe
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage