Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: If there is an Eclipse...

Post by Dovrebanen »

Yeah I figured they did since you asked. That would have been some Eclipse at least :lol: Tent scene, wedding, pregnant and childbirth mixed with Victoria and newborns and everything...

What I would be most looking forward to in Eclipse is the proposal. And also seeing Edward and Seth fighting Victoria and Riley
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

so i'm pretty excited to see how BDH portrays victoria...rachell was a great victoria, and i love how enthusiastic she was about Twilight, but hopefully we'll see a new dimension to Victoria in eclipse.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

this victoria thing just wrecks it...
like OMG!
jeez.
you can't have 2 different people.
OMG!
they probs don't even have the same voice.
VAMPIRES AREN'T SUPPOSED TO CHANGE! at alll..
wow
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I wonder how much Victoria will be in EC. Like in Twilight they added in the nomads more than there was in the book...so are we going to see Victoria or not before the battle?
If there's just the battle, I don't think it will bother as much that they switched actors, but if we're constantly seeing Victoria it may irk me a bit more.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I actually think Riley will be in Eclipse more than just the one scene... maybe shots of him sneaking into Bella's house or whatever... because the big point was that Bella got a the revelation that it was Victoria finally-- so it would make some sense to lead the audience (even though 90% have read the books) into some suspense and not tell them the whole truth.
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

debussygirl wrote:I wonder how much Victoria will be in EC. Like in Twilight they added in the nomads more than there was in the book...so are we going to see Victoria or not before the battle?
If there's just the battle, I don't think it will bother as much that they switched actors, but if we're constantly seeing Victoria it may irk me a bit more.
i don't think we'll see much of her aside from the battle scene, maybe a few small scenes, like memories and such. But Bella didn't put 2 and 2 together that Victoria was behind the vampire army until right before the battle between edward and victoria. She had to keep a very low profile to avoid alice's vision....then again Melissa Rosenburg didn't give Alice very much credit....Bella was able to just walk out of the hotel in Twilight, so I could be wrong... ;)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

So according to the interview Peter gave (posted on the lex) it sounds like we'll actually be watching the newborn battle and it won't only be Edward telling Bella was going on.

What does everyone think about that?
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

Amanda Beth wrote:So according to the interview Peter gave (posted on the lex) it sounds like we'll actually be watching the newborn battle and it won't only be Edward telling Bella was going on.

What does everyone think about that?
I'm excited, I liked the fight scene in Twilight between James and Edward, so I'm looking forward to see how the battle scene with the new borns and cullens goes...especially since there will be more of a budget for the movie and effects. :)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I'm a little worried.
I think Eclipse had a good amount of action, with Edward vs. Victoria. I'm afraid that if they decide to take up time with the Cullens vs. newborns that they'll cut out scenes. Eclipse is already so big, and look at everything that was cut out of Twilight! If they put more action in I think that may over-do it. I absolutely loathe when movies are all action and no plot *cough*GobletofFire*cough*.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

I think it would be cool if they did a montage of clips from the battle scene, with edwards voice over, so it's like we see what's going on in his head while he's telling bella. I think that would be a good compromise, that way they don't have to cut scenes to make room for a long drawn out battle scene.