Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Renesmee

Post by Black »

suzyq248 wrote:I think the real question comes down to - do you think Renesmee will ever be the one to slip up?
I doubt it since she if only half vampire. It's what she prefers, not what she needs.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Heart_in_Hand
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Heart_in_Hand »

Jazz Girl wrote:
SenorGimp wrote:POOR EDWARD!
That's going to be so awkward!
I imagine Bella will have to do her little shield trick more and more often, shielding Jacob and Renesmee to keep Edward out when they are together.
Damn, what a convoluted state of affairs!
Actually, I am kind of hoping that maybe Bella will develop her shield to where she can "protect" Edward from hearing everyone else's thoughts. It just seems a little less ...icky...to me. I mean, can you imagine trying to make out with your honey while your mom's hiding just out of eyesight so she can protect you from your dad's mind reading.... :o :shock: :oops: Ewwww!!!!
Sorry, I know this was a few pages back, but I just had to say...

This made me laugh out loud for at least 5 minutes! I would have been rolling on the floor but my computer chair is designed in a way that it's not very easy to fall out of it, lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Don't be afraid. We belong together."

..."Forever."
ellalou73
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by ellalou73 »

Good Question, I doubt that she would because she was raised from the day she was born and even earlier not to take human blood, well okay technically they had to give Bella Human blood, and when she was first born for a while they gave that to her, but I think Renesmee would not the importance of not slipping up, and also I doubt she would be around too many humans aside from Charlie and some of the Wolf pack until she's fully grown, by that time she will have had the good examples her family sets plus know the stories of how the slipped up the one's who did, and be able to be strong enough not to make the same mistakes, but then again if she did that might be interesting too.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Heart_in_Hand wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
SenorGimp wrote:POOR EDWARD!
That's going to be so awkward!
I imagine Bella will have to do her little shield trick more and more often, shielding Jacob and Renesmee to keep Edward out when they are together.
Damn, what a convoluted state of affairs!
Actually, I am kind of hoping that maybe Bella will develop her shield to where she can "protect" Edward from hearing everyone else's thoughts. It just seems a little less ...icky...to me. I mean, can you imagine trying to make out with your honey while your mom's hiding just out of eyesight so she can protect you from your dad's mind reading.... :o :shock: :oops: Ewwww!!!!
Sorry, I know this was a few pages back, but I just had to say...

This made me laugh out loud for at least 5 minutes! I would have been rolling on the floor but my computer chair is designed in a way that it's not very easy to fall out of it, lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have to admit though, the alternative is pretty bloody mortifying, isn't it? I've been married nigh on 10 years, with my husband for 13 years and have two kids. I am still pretty prudish when it comes to PDA in front of the parental units!! Gah!!! :o :shock: :oops:
Plus, I don't care what most everyone says, Bella is not going to be that cool about Jake and Ness' relationship when it gets to that adolescent hormonal phase. She'll be better than Edward, but I am thinking Jake's going to need to find a good vet.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

I LOVED Renesme!
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Stormy wrote:Renesmee was quite a surprise, huh?
I personally love her, and I was probably looking a little like this - :o :shock: when Jacob imprinted on her. How unexpected was that?
I actually expected it. Only because he said that he "knows he is meant to be w/ Bella in some way"...little did he know, it would be Renesme! :mrgreen:
xoxolilerica18
Settled in Forks

Post by xoxolilerica18 »

when i heard tht there was a new addition to the Cullen family I was overjoyed. i think her name is adorable the way they came up with it. the book describes her as being adorable. i am so anxious to see how she is so post to look.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"What a stupid lamb"

"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

-veiled- wrote:
Stormy wrote:Renesmee was quite a surprise, huh?
I personally love her, and I was probably looking a little like this - :o :shock: when Jacob imprinted on her. How unexpected was that?
I actually expected it. Only because he said that he "knows he is meant to be w/ Bella in some way"...little did he know, it would be Renesme! :mrgreen:
I think Jacob imprinting on Renesmee was very foreshadowed. I think Renesmee coming was pretty obvious itself, but... I tend to find hidden meanings even if there aren't any to be found. :P
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:In the Bella thread, people were discussing Bella finding a cantante or having an accident, and that got me thinking...

How do you think Renesmee would react if someone in her family killed a human by accident?
She could be a little taken aback, but I don't think she would get her panties in a wad over it.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
In the Bella thread, people were discussing Bella finding a cantante or having an accident, and that got me thinking...

How do you think Renesmee would react if someone in her family killed a human by accident?

hmmm.. this is acctualy a really good question.I think she would be taken aback IF she found out. i think the cullens would try there hardest not to let her know, who knows that might weaken Nessie's resolve. If she did find out she would probably be confuzed since she grew up knowing the the cullens were abstaining but then again she knows many people(vampires) that dont abstain so this shoulnt be that hard for her.

hope that made some sence to every one.
Cam<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN