Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Heidi

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I don't think Heidi and Demetri have a real relationship going or anything. Or else it would have listed them as mates in the index at the back of BD. Maybe they're old, platonic friends. Or maybe Demetri thinks she's hot or something. :lol:
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

^lol :lol:

the guide comes out December 30, i'm pretty sure. you might want to check on Amazon, though.

i don't think Demetri and Heidi have a romantic relationship. frankly, i don't get why people think that. all he said to her was "save a few for me," and "nice fishing." that's a compliment. you compliment your friends all the time.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Maybe it's because they would make a somewhat decent couple...I mean, they're both gifted in a way which (I'm assuming for Heidi) helps them find people. So who knows? Maybe they're having some secret illicit affair. :roll:
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Jane V

Post by Jane V »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:Maybe it's because they would make a somewhat decent couple...I mean, they're both gifted in a way which (I'm assuming for Heidi) helps them find people. So who knows? Maybe they're having some secret illicit affair. :roll:
maybe so, maybe so :lol:
but it didn't have them listed as a couple at the end of BD, either.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Jane V wrote:
moon.cherry.twilite wrote:Maybe it's because they would make a somewhat decent couple...I mean, they're both gifted in a way which (I'm assuming for Heidi) helps them find people. So who knows? Maybe they're having some secret illicit affair. :roll:
maybe so, maybe so :lol:
but it didn't have them listed as a couple at the end of BD, either.
Yeah. And Aro would probably know about it...and do something crazyweird to twist it to his advantage.
Isn't is strange that other than Aro, Marcus, Caius, and Chelsea NONE of the other guard members have mates? Is that not allowed or something?
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

probably that Chelsea keeps them so in love with the coven that they feel they dont need a mate.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

^That could be it.
Or maybe after what happened with Aro's sister, he is afraid that it could happen again and now forbids it. Or at least has Chelsea make it to where like Landiana said, they can't have any more love in their life for anything other than a the Volturi. I can defiantly see Aro ordering Chelsea to put a end to any potential relationship
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Mylove.Mysinger
Settled in Forks

Post by Mylove.Mysinger »

Hiedi was a very interesting character. After reading about her, I wanted to know more. Unfortunatly, I never got that wish. I hope in the movie they do a good job casting her and bringing her to life.

So, Heidi. The fisher and the bait. Drop dead gorgeous- but lacking some brain cells (because she's staying at the Vulturi's Castle). I mean, she and Dimitri obviously had some sort of connection, be it lovers or just prey-and-predator. And she knew darn well just what the heck she was getting into, but still chose to stay. Is it because of her connection with Dimitri, or her own obligations, or personal interest, or payment for some sinful debt? There are so many possibilties, and we may never know...

Hiedi's character opens so many doors that lead to another plethora of doors, which leads to YET ANOTHER variety of doors. I applaud the people who were able to make all of those doors. ;)
Some people want a Digimon. Others want a Pokemon.

Well, heck, I want a DigiPokemon!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

Well I'm gonna say that heidi is pretty cool and in a eerie dangerous kind of way... :D
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

My friend had asked me this today, i thought it was interesting, but i didn't have an answer for it, so I'll post it on here and see what you guys think.

My friend was re-reading New Moon, and she had asked if Heidi can't go out in the sun, how does she get all the humans (food), and it sounds like she's at least gone for a 3 days till a week to get the food, and if she is the leader of this snack fest she would have to be with the humans... alot.
in the sun, if she wears clothes over her body... like a hoodie and pants, well then she wouldn't exactly be the bate, and she wasn't wearing anything over her self when she came back to The Volturi, she was only wearing a top and a skirt.
If she does go out at night time... will its not going to be night for very long, the sun will come up, and if she's not there to lead the people to Volterra, i think they'd just leave...

I think all of this might have something to do with her power, you think??