Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jane

Post by porschejacker XD »

I love Jane. She is the single scariest Vamp in twilight (although Cam Gigandet is a super creepy- and fit- James) and I love the way she's so little and pretty with a sweet voice, and they're all absolutely crapping themselves whenever she's around. When she hurt Edward I was like :o . She's really twisted, and I think that makes her so much fun. It would be better to be standing beside her when she's in a mood, rather than facing her though. Shes so cool!
I would love to have her power... ugh, that says something about me then, doesnt it? :?
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

porschejacker XD wrote:I love Jane. She is the single scariest Vamp in twilight (although Cam Gigandet is a super creepy- and fit- James) and I love the way she's so little and pretty with a sweet voice, and they're all absolutely crapping themselves whenever she's around. When she hurt Edward I was like :o . She's really twisted, and I think that makes her so much fun. It would be better to be standing beside her when she's in a mood, rather than facing her though. Shes so cool!
I would love to have her power... ugh, that says something about me then, doesnt it? :?

I agree with you on liking that power, and oddly wanting it. But I did enjoy seeing Edward wiggle on the floor in pain.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Jane is wicked! I mean, she's even creepier than Aro. I would like to know more about her life as human, but the impression he gives me it's that she was something like to Samara/Sadako from The Ring Movie. Creepy.
LinkinParkMcCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by LinkinParkMcCullen »

Out of all the female vampires in the series she is the coolest. Her power is amazing and she can totaly kick butt. Way cooler than Victoria.
ImageImage
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Jane is a fascinating child. Supposedly, the pain of being burned at the stake twisted her power to its current form. What could she do as a human to even have an inkling of this ability? What did she suffer through before she and Alec were taken and almost killed? So many questions left unanswered when it comes to the Volturi.
Venecettia wrote:But I did enjoy seeing Edward wiggle on the floor in pain.
That secured my undying love for Jane. Man needs to be tortured a bit more often.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Plain and simple, she scared me.
I even saw a little girl at the BD release party dressed at Jane and she freaked me out. I couldn't even look at her with out getting freaked out. lol :lol:

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Lauren
Settled in Forks

Post by Lauren »

Jane is one of the most interesting vampires...Yeah, she may be totally evil, but she's a really strong female character who does everything in her power to be the best (or in her case, the most feared).
I often wonder about the details of her background. I read that she and Alec were burned for witchcraft, and that the pain of her final human moments is the origin of her terrifying gift. But I kind of wonder what sort of life she lived, and if she suffered just as much emotional pain throughout her human life as physical pain at the end of it. I think this because her talent affects people within their mind, but maybe I'm just reading into it too much :lol:
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

To be burned for witchcraft, she must have suffered beforehand. In most cases, they were tortured before burned or hanged in an attempt to find "evidence". Some examples are sticking needles into various areas of the body until they found a spot that didn't bleed--the area where the witch's familiar drank blood. Another was to toss them into a body of water while tied; if they sank, they were human. If they floated, they were witches.

And, of course, you had to deal with all he people coming as witnesses to speak of some horror you had committed: they saw you naked in the forest, they saw you speaking to a bat/cat/crow/etc, you had put a curse over them, you had killed their livestock/firstborn/whatever. To get to the point of killing, the people had to be terrified of you, but their hatred needed to be greater than their fear. And when someone hates and fear you so, you'd better hope for a miracle because no other force on Earth would save you.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
suziecue95
Settled in Forks

Post by suziecue95 »

Jane scared the crap out of me personally.... shes so twisted and evil i think that makes her all the more interesting though. As far as her power goes well its ttly wicked!! i wouldnt really want it though... unless she can like turn it down a couple notches so it doesnt hurt as much, more like a sting instead of a withering in agony pain... idk i dont know if that made sense or not! lol :mrgreen:
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

hahahaha ahhh i <3 Jane :twisted:
maybe it's just because i'm evil inside myself....JK.
but she is one of the most interesting characters, and i wish i had her power sometimes. :D
its hilarious how even Felix, Demetri and all those peeps are scared of her. heh heh. it would be cool if we could see more of her backround story. notice how my screenname is Jane V. that is not just a coincidence, people :P
my friend and i are going as Jane and Alec for Halloween [evil laugh]
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you