Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Marcus

Post by Valentina »

dandyvampgirl: Ah I get what you mean now. You've got the story idea but you have to figure out how to write it. I took what you said to mean that you speak another language as your first language and that you write in that language, but translate your stories into English after they are written. My bad.

I'm not sure Marcus would pull an Edward... maybe if he'd found out sooner after Aro killed Didyme. But I think now he's just kind of, well, dead inside.
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

To determine his reaction, we would have to know the level of power Chelsea has. How much influence she has over him. Could she manipulate him enough to control his reaction or would his rage be greater than her ability can stop? Have the years of manipulation killed any proactive emotion in him or does he still harbor some little bit of his personality left?
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

aw, i love marcus. Poor him. tsk Aro *snorts*
i feel so so so bad for him, he is so tortured. i think he wants to die but somehow chelsea is playing with his mind. but without him the voltri isn't complete -- there has always got to be that sweet and tortured soul among the devils roaming around. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I was wondering...
Are there any other Marcus POV fics out there? I'm trying to figure out how he sounds, and reading other stuff gives me some ideas.
For that fic I was debating on writing. I need in Marcus's head, and he's proving a little difficult...
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:I was wondering...
Are there any other Marcus POV fics out there? I'm trying to figure out how he sounds, and reading other stuff gives me some ideas.
For that fic I was debating on writing. I need in Marcus's head, and he's proving a little difficult...
I never bumped in one of those. But since I heard about what happened to Marcus, he looks completely different to me. I thought he was always so bored because maybe Volturi kill people everyday, so, there is nothing new about it. I really feel sorry for him. I wonder what could happen if he discovered who really killed his mate.
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Lunna-san wrote:
dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:I was wondering...
I never bumped in one of those. But since I heard about what happened to Marcus, he looks completely different to me. I thought he was always so bored because maybe Volturi kill people everyday, so, there is nothing new about it. I really feel sorry for him. I wonder what could happen if he discovered who really killed his mate.
i felt the same way. [sobs] poor Marcus. i bet if he found out the truth...well, i think we can all agree it wouldn't be pretty.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

No, it wouldn't.
Well, actually, I think it might be a little depressing.
And violent.
simplymortal314

Post by simplymortal314 »

If he were to find out who killed his mate I have a feeling he would come close to killing Aro, but in the end not. The most propable to me is he would leave the Volturi. He's already so empty, there would be no reason to fight.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

I'm not even sure if he would leave. After all the centuries without her, I don't think Marcus would be able to collect enough rage to murder Aro when Marcus has only felt emptiness for so long, and where would Marcus go without the Volturi? Chelsea probably won't just let him leave, anyway: Aro finds Marcus too valuable.

But it would be quite interesting to know what would really happen if he found out.

Hmmm... perhaps SM should write that from Marcus' PoV...
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

italiangirl1577 wrote:I'm not even sure if he would leave. After all the centuries without her, I don't think Marcus would be able to collect enough rage to murder Aro when Marcus has only felt emptiness for so long, and where would Marcus go without the Volturi? Chelsea probably won't just let him leave, anyway: Aro finds Marcus too valuable.

But it would be quite interesting to know what would really happen if he found out.

Hmmm... perhaps SM should write that from Marcus' PoV...
THAT would be interesting! a story about the Volturi...i'd love that!
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you