Tanya

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Tanya

Post by The Dark Knight » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 am

Te original Succubus does desreve better. I have a hard time thinking Edward was not tempted by her...

maybe because he sould her her inner monolog, Could that be ther turn off for Edward and why he went for Bella...no bable to have to listen too 24/7...hhuuummmm, peace and quiet...just thinking out loud here
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."

User avatar
moon sidhe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 am
Contact:

Re: Tanya

Post by moon sidhe » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:19 am

The Dark Knight wrote:Te original Succubus does desreve better. I have a hard time thinking Edward was not tempted by her...

maybe because he sould her her inner monolog, Could that be ther turn off for Edward and why he went for Bella...no bable to have to listen too 24/7...hhuuummmm, peace and quiet...just thinking out loud here
Personally I think that was at least one of the reasons that he went for Bella, or at the very least a big reason that he didn't go for Tanya. Bella had that whole mysterious, fascination thing going. And in terms of being with Tanya, it would be a pretty huge turn off to have to listen to someone's internal monologue all the time, especially during umm... alone time. Could you imagine having to listen to someone's personal insecurities and then their criticisms of you during that? That would just not work. At all.
You are in my blood like holy wine
and you taste so bitter but you taste so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet

The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Tanya

Post by The Dark Knight » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:28 am

moon sidhe wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Te original Succubus does desreve better. I have a hard time thinking Edward was not tempted by her...

maybe because he sould her her inner monolog, Could that be ther turn off for Edward and why he went for Bella...no bable to have to listen too 24/7...hhuuummmm, peace and quiet...just thinking out loud here
Personally I think that was at least one of the reasons that he went for Bella, or at the very least a big reason that he didn't go for Tanya. Bella had that whole mysterious, fascination thing going. And in terms of being with Tanya, it would be a pretty huge turn off to have to listen to someone's internal monologue all the time, especially during umm... alone time. Could you imagine having to listen to someone's personal insecurities and then their criticisms of you during that? That would just not work. At all.

I don't know, it might be very helpful...at least you know when your hitting the right spot ;) ...reminds me of Mel Gibson in his last chic flick...

Although peace and quiet does have it's advantages...
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."

Hohenstaufen
Settled in Forks
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:22 am

Re: Tanya

Post by Hohenstaufen » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:46 am

Who do you all imagine to play Tanya?

I'm envisioning Blake Lively as her. She fits the description, of a honey blonde haired beautiful woman.

The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Tanya

Post by The Dark Knight » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Hohenstaufen wrote:Who do you all imagine to play Tanya?

I'm envisioning Blake Lively as her. She fits the description, of a honey blonde haired beautiful woman.
How about Megan Fox, just to give the tabloids some fun,,, :D
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."

User avatar
suzzeeQ
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Tanya

Post by suzzeeQ » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:38 pm

I think Sophia Myles would be perfect. she's gorgeous.

The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Tanya

Post by The Dark Knight » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm

How about Kiera Knightly...
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."

Post Reply