Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
flow_3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Tanya

Post by flow_3 »

I wonder if she ever found the right vampire for her?
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

flow_3 wrote:I wonder if she ever found the right vampire for her?
I hope so! If Charlie can find love again, surely Tanya can!
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

\/Brittany\/ wrote:
I hope so! If Charlie can find love again, surely Tanya can!

Charlie found love?! Oh is it Sue? Poor tanya, I hope she finfinds someone.:(
Image Image
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Kate has Garrett and Irina had Laurent. Poor Tanya. Well there's not many single vampires left unless you count the Volturi, and I can't picture Tanya with Demetri! I think she was very responsible taking the blame for Irina and saying she would pay them back for her sister's mistake.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I never really had a like or dislike for Tanya. she was just always this character we heard about but never really got to see. in BD I thought she was good to help and fight with the Cullens to protect them and Renesme. I think it would be hard to fight even though you know that it's a lost cause & you'll die. I feel bad that she doesn't have a mate yet,that kind of stinks to be the only one in her clan.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

tanya likes sleeping with humans so maybe she'll have a story like Edward and bella.. lol really it might not be a bad idea to "create" herself a lover. maybe Nuel (the other hybrid) whatever his name is i dont have my books
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

Nahuel *sp
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Mara Jade touched on this, but I wonder if the main reason Edward fell for Bella is because hers was the only mind he couldn't read. I would imagine that being able to read minds would turn him off from a lot of people.

Scarlett would be a good Tanya, Rachelle Lefevre if she wasn't already Victoria or Kate Hudson with some red in her hair. I always liked Tanya. I think Tanya was mostly interested in him because of the chase. I imagine that it was pretty easy for her to seduce other guys, but he was the exception. I don't think she had a deep seated attraction. She seems like the player who never wants to settle down. :twisted:
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Kate has Garrett and Irina had Laurent. Poor Tanya. Well there's not many single vampires left unless you count the Volturi, and I can't picture Tanya with Demetri! I think she was very responsible taking the blame for Irina and saying she would pay them back for her sister's mistake.

I vote for Felix...either way she has a lot to choose from in the Voltari guards..."Oh boys, bring it."

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Can anybody see Nahuel coming back for Nessie when she's older, Nessie picking Jake, and then Nahuel and Tanya together?