General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Sleepwalker
Settled in Forks

Re: Sequels

Post by Sleepwalker »

Does anyone want any more Cullen history? I would personally love to read about Carlisle's life as a vampire hunter before and up to the point of being turned. I think that would make a good book on it's own. I also would like to know more about everyone else too! I want to know more about all the Cullens. What was Edward's life before he was turned? What was Emmett with his life before he was mauled by a bear? What about esme's tragic story, and how did Esme and Carlisle fall in love? I wish Meyer would come out with a book about them, a book filled with chapters on all the Cullen members.
peppicdc
Settled in Forks

Post by peppicdc »

Sleepwalker wrote:Does anyone want any more Cullen history? I would personally love to read about Carlisle's life as a vampire hunter before and up to the point of being turned. I think that would make a good book on it's own. I also would like to know more about everyone else too! I want to know more about all the Cullens. What was Edward's life before he was turned? What was Emmett with his life before he was mauled by a bear? What about esme's tragic story, and how did Esme and Carlisle fall in love? I wish Meyer would come out with a book about them, a book filled with chapters on all the Cullen members.
Hey yeah! That's a great idea! I would love to read it too! It would be like a collection of stories of each of the Cullen members in one book. I would love to read anything that SM comes out with related to Twilight! I really hope she does!

What is the Twilight companion guide I keep hearing about? What's supposed to be in that? I also heard about another book that is out and they called it the movie companion guide. Anybody know anything about those?
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

i think she should continue it with edward,bella,and ressumme
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I think it's very unlikely that Stephenie will continue the series, at the end of BD, it said 'the end', so it would be a bit weird to add another book on the end. I would love to have the rest of the series, not just twilight, from another character's pov, perhaps Jacob's, as he is another major character. Although I'd love Alice or Jasper or Emmett to have a book from their pov, they aren't involved in the main storyline so much, so the books might drag on and have hardly any of the real plot in them. I'd like to know what they get up to though.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

With the end of Breaking Dawn, came the end of Bella's POV, not necessarily the end of the stories themselves. SM did state that she needed a break from her vampires and Forks in particular for a while.

I would love for her to pick up 5-6 years down the road, with Renesmee now fully matured/grown and what has transpired and to see if the Volturri will try to make another appearance with another pretext for punishment & acquisition.

She could put a whole lot more action and suspence in the next novel(s) and this time make each book no less than 1000 pages. :D Yeah, I know, dream on navarre, dream on. :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
cullens_love
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullens_love »

navarre wrote:With the end of Breaking Dawn, came the end of Bella's POV, not necessarily the end of the stories themselves. SM did state that she needed a break from her vampires and Forks in particular for a while.

I would love for her to pick up 5-6 years down the road, with Renesmee now fully matured/grown and what has transpired and to see if the Volturri will try to make another appearance with another pretext for punishment & acquisition.

She could put a whole lot more action and suspence in the next novel(s) and this time make each book no less than 1000 pages. :D Yeah, I know, dream on navarre, dream on. :lol:
I`m soooo dreaming with you ;) ;)
YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I'm not against werewolves, but I'd rather keep the perspective within the Cullen family. Maybe Jasper's POV? I wanted just one more book from Bella's so we could see how much longer they stay in Forks, and if Charlie found out everything. And what about Renee? It would be cool to see the Cullens in a new school...and what would happen if Bella found a "singer" within her first year as a vampire? Would she be strong enough to resist that?
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

cullens_love wrote:
navarre wrote:With the end of Breaking Dawn, came the end of Bella's POV, not necessarily the end of the stories themselves. SM did state that she needed a break from her vampires and Forks in particular for a while.

I`m soooo dreaming with you ;) ;)
I'm dreaming too! :D

I would also love to see what life was like for Bella and Edward after the Volterri leave. Their lives together had always been so overshadowed by crisis, that it would be nice to see them just being happy for awhile, and living their lives with their family.
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I am sure many people have posted this, but I would love to see life from Alice and/or Jasper's point of view. We know SM has said she will eventually return to Forks, or wherever the Cullens happen to be at that time. I also think Carlisle's history, from the time he was turned to his time with the Volturri, or maybe when he turned Esme, would be fascinating. I just hope she does eventually return. Since picking up the saga, it is the only thing I can ever get my head in to read. And, of course, we all know what most of us want the first sequel to be....Dark High Noon! At this point, I am willing to trade all of my novels for the last 15 or so chapters of that one.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote:I am sure many people have posted this, but I would love to see life from Alice and/or Jasper's point of view. We know SM has said she will eventually return to Forks, or wherever the Cullens happen to be at that time. I also think Carlisle's history, from the time he was turned to his time with the Volturri, or maybe when he turned Esme, would be fascinating. I just hope she does eventually return. Since picking up the saga, it is the only thing I can ever get my head in to read. And, of course, we all know what most of us want the first sequel to be....Dark High Noon! At this point, I am willing to trade all of my novels for the last 15 or so chapters of that one.

I would also love to see not only Alice's POV, but also why she was in the asylum and what happened to her before she found Jasper. Carlisle and Esme's story would be interesting (although I think that's just the romantic part of me! ;) ) I wonder, too, how did he survive his time with the Volturri since he didn't subscribe to their way of "life".

WE NEED THE REST OF DARK HIGH NOON!!!!! Especially as since I'm (again!) rereading TW, and just finished the Meadow Scene-GAH! what I wouldn't give for that chapter in DHN!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ