Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jacob-rox-my--sox
Learning to Love Green

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by jacob-rox-my--sox »

BD was rad
i loved emmets comments

and the bit just after jacobs told charlie and jacobs telling the cullens about it
and he told charlie that bella "wishes she was that cool"
makes me laugh ever time
Alice-Is-Awesome
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice-Is-Awesome »

ya i thought BD was hilarious too

It made me LOL so many times

<3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/url][/img]
Bella+Edward4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by Bella+Edward4ever »

Pretty much whatever Emmett says makes me laugh. He's just so obnoxious it's hilarious.
ImageEmmett Cullen:STRONGER than you since 1915
Bella+Edward4ever
Settled in Forks

Post by Bella+Edward4ever »

I also love Seth.
Jake:Shut up Seth.
Seth:Shutting.
Thats the best. And then when Jake's talking to Quil.Jake:Put that together with make up and a tiara and Clair wil have a different kind of competition to worry about.
Quil:You available this Friday Jacob?"
Jake"You wish."
ImageEmmett Cullen:STRONGER than you since 1915
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

"Your're awefully small to be that annoying"

Gets me everytime!
AliceMarieHale
Settled in Forks

Post by AliceMarieHale »

There are so many parts I love. Lets start from Twilight. How he introduced himself to bella the 2nd week of school and she couldnt believe it. I loved bella's guess's to find out what edward was. :D HOw Edward tried to not like her and then he gave in.Then How Edward reacted to when she kept falling/triping and being clusty. Also How she acted after getting off of Edwards back going to the 'game.' HOw she acted was soooooo funny and Edward laughed at her which made her mad and that......was great! :lol: ANd there are alot more so I'll go onto the next book. From Eclipse my favrotite part is when Bella puched Jacob and Emmett if she fell and her response is "No Emmett I puched a werewolf" I LOVED THAT!! :lol: :D From New Moon is when Jacob Bella and Mke went to the movies and Mike couldnt handle it. That was great. cant remember anymore at the moment. BUt from Breaking Dawn. BROKEN HEAD BOARD and FEATHERS!!! AH!! Loved that!! Jacob hitting Roselia in the back of the head with the dog dish! :lol: Jake's blonde jokes. But my most Favorite part is..............When bella freaked on Jake for imprinting on Renesme!! That was GREAT!!! I loved how Edward wouldnt say for fear he'd get hurt and then bella almost nearly hurts jake and instead hurts the new pack member(I am srry cant remember his name(BRAIN FART!)) Then Dracula 1 and Dracula 2 are creeptacular!! Thats about it...well theres alot more but I am not gonna write it all so I leave you with this. ^^ TWILIGHT ROCKS!!
ImageImage
~*AliceMarieHale*~
*JaspersMine*
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

^^ bahaha i swear i about cracked a rib from dying of laughter at Bella's reaction to Jacob imprinting on Reneesme.... XD just thinking about it right now has me laughing so hard. I swear i could just see it all in my head....Bella saying "WHAT?" bahaha and slowly walking toward Jacob with everyone's facial expressions like --> :shock: but slowly backing away. PRICELESS! i promise i'm gonna have to watch that part about a billion times if Breaking Dawn gets mad into a movie...*sigh* just the funniest moment ever. Not to mention the fact that Jacob makes it so much WORSE when he says 'Nessie' and Bella pauses like "WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
TheLion
Settled in Forks

Post by TheLion »

mlola619 wrote:^^ bahaha i swear i about cracked a rib from dying of laughter at Bella's reaction to Jacob imprinting on Reneesme.... XD just thinking about it right now has me laughing so hard. I swear i could just see it all in my head....Bella saying "WHAT?" bahaha and slowly walking toward Jacob with everyone's facial expressions like --> :shock: but slowly backing away. PRICELESS! i promise i'm gonna have to watch that part about a billion times if Breaking Dawn gets mad into a movie...*sigh* just the funniest moment ever. Not to mention the fact that Jacob makes it so much WORSE when he says 'Nessie' and Bella pauses like "WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xD my favorite part of the book, definitely. Lol.
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

The part in New Moon when Jake is teaching Bella to ride her motorcycle for the first time is priceless:

"I want you to hold down the clutch," Jacob instructed.
I wrapped my fingers around the clutch.
"Now this is crucial, Bella," Jacob stressed. "Don't let go of that, okay? I want you to pretend that I've handed you a live grenade. The pin is out and you are holding down the spoon."
I squeezed tighter.
. . . . "Now, very gently, ease up on the clutch."
He took a step away from the bike.
"You want me to let go of the grenade?" I asked in disbelief. Now wonder he was moving back.

The few entertaining parts like that get me through until we are back with Edward again!! ;)
Breathe Bella
Settled in Forks

Post by Breathe Bella »

I think SM and the characters she created all have a funny side to them and she is so wonderful in bringing that out in different ways with all the different personalities.

I have a bit of a twisted sense of humour and I found many things funny in all the books, and a lot of those have been mentioned here. I don't have the books with me right now but two that I don't think I've seen mentioned that come to mind immediately are:

New Moon
Jacob (referring to Mike): What a marshmallow.

Breaking Dawn
Bella's thoughts on discovering her new vampire abilities when she is trying to find the courage to step out the window like Edward did. She thinks something along the lines of 'One mistake and Emmett would be rolling on the floor. And the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start.'

Plus the thoughts that went through Bella's head about the way Alice had dressed her - 'What, is there a cocktail party later on'. LOL

So many of Bella's first moments as a vampire and her first hunt had me smirking or laughing.

Her existance alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world. ~ Midnight Sun