General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Kay0722
Settled in Forks

Re: Bella's Cottage

Post by Kay0722 »

i loved bellas little cottage i thought it was sweet that they gave her that i cant really pic it
anywhere u know but still its so cute i think at least ;)
So the lion fell in love with the lamb.....
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

I loved how the Cullens gave Bella a little cottage! It was so perfect for her...well except for the closet.lol. :D
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I hope I'm not the only one in saying this, but I thought Bella's cottage was something out of a Thomas Kincaid (sp?) or a James Lee piece! I saw this quaint cottage in some artwork, it's a little larger than I imagined, but it's just so cute! The size is the only difference, but otherwise, it's perfect.
http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--100 ... 5B7410B263#
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

Elizabeth wrote:I hope I'm not the only one in saying this, but I thought Bella's cottage was something out of a Thomas Kincaid (sp?) or a James Lee piece! I saw this quaint cottage in some artwork, it's a little larger than I imagined, but it's just so cute! The size is the only difference, but otherwise, it's perfect.
http://www.art.com/asp/sp-asp/_/PD--100 ... 5B7410B263#
hmm... minus the beautiful surrounding, add the plain greenery forest, i think it should look as close as the one described in the book. though, it does look slightly bigger. but then again, it could be like that, where the biggest part of that cottage would be the closet. ah, it makes sense again! :D
sarahbells
Settled in Forks

Post by sarahbells »

i think the cottage really fits bella. she is very modest and simple. I think it was perfect for her. And edward will like anything that makes bella happy. I also think it goes perfect with the the fairytale theme of the book. I can and can not pictue it if that makes any sence.

i think this is kinda how it would look
http://www.fotosearch.com/UNY866/u10113781/
steph
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by steph »

i thought it was perfect also, elegant but a low-key kind of elegance..nothing that would catch your eye at first but once you took a minute to look at you realise how pretty it is. I think its kind of funny that she lives in a quaint little cottage but yet she drives a ferrari...lol
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

steph wrote:i thought it was perfect also, elegant but a low-key kind of elegance..nothing that would catch your eye at first but once you took a minute to look at you realise how pretty it is. I think its kind of funny that she lives in a quaint little cottage but yet she drives a ferrari...lol

Agreed! I was so happy Bella got a cottage and it suit her personality. Seemingly normal, but once you pause to look at it you're overwhelmed with it's beauty!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I always imagined this little square house with a small front porch with little rocking chairs on it. The brick on the house was a nice brownish red with green vines growing all in it. The roof was a simple slope that was a light brown color. The grass in the front of the house was almost sloping up so that it was just a small step onto the porch.

That's how I always imagined it. It was so beautiful and I think that Esme did such a perfect job. It's very Bella-ish.
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

I really love the cottage, and I have a clear view in my head of how it looks now, but when it was first explained in the book, Shrek's little cottage in the swamp keept popping into my mind. It was so annoying. lol
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

BeautifulVeins wrote:I really love the cottage, and I have a clear view in my head of how it looks now, but when it was first explained in the book, Shrek's little cottage in the swamp keept popping into my mind. It was so annoying. lol
LOL!!! Shrek's disgusting cottage?? cute, but no. i don't think the Cullens would approve of that... what more ALICE! omg, i can see how furious she would be! LOL!!