General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Bella's Cottage

Post by -veiled- »

emmett_<3 wrote:Haha, i'm just as suprised as Emmett that it wasn't knocked to rubble when they were...discussing the national debt. :lol:

But i liked how they gave them a cottage to live in, away from the family...ish. I liked how it was simple too. :]

I agree. Bella definitely loves simple things, that's why she was happy with a beat up, old truck. I'm exactly the same way. I would be just as happy with a cozy cottage, with tons of books and room for my family instead of having a big, cold mansion. :)
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

Yeah, just like they said about how Rosalie wanted like that huge mansion thing I feel like this is really Bella, sort of small, out of the way, and really charming.

Thanks ilovetwilight!
paxton26
Settled in Forks

Post by paxton26 »

ilovetwilight wrote:http://www.galleryone.com/images/kinkad ... ottage.JPG

this is what i pictured the outside of bella and edward's cottage to look like =)
That is just how I pictured it to look! Beautiful and cozy yet simple. And very quiet and calm. I want to take a vacation there! Hehe.
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

I love the cottage I would most definetly live there but I couldn't find a picture that matched it just right in my head but this is how i imagined it just kind of right in the middle of the woods with some flowers around it and for some reason i always see lots of goldish colors whwn i think of it like almost yellow shutters and that same color scheme on the outside when i think of the inside more flowers of course and that kind of theme in the whole cottage i know thats not really how SM descirbed it but thats how i've always seen it
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

their cottage sounds super cute! :D i imagine that it looks sort of small on the outside, but on the inside a lot more spacious and cozy. a very..almost romantic type of place to live :) it kind of doesnt fit the whole "vampire" theme lol but i think its perfect for edward, bella, and nessie to live in :)

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Gia Pattinson♥
Settled in Forks

Post by Gia Pattinson♥ »

The cottage sounds really lovely and cute. It seems perfect for the family :)
Image Image Image
_cullenlovex3
Settled in Forks

Post by _cullenlovex3 »

When it said something in the lines of Snow White's cottage .. my mind pictured something in the lines of this -
http://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/9/3/ ... 586d06.jpg

Was that already posted? Sorry if it was ;p

anyways i pictured it that way, just smaller, and ... gray.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

_cullenlovex3 wrote:When it said something in the lines of Snow White's cottage .. my mind pictured something in the lines of this -
http://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/9/3/ ... 586d06.jpg

Was that already posted? Sorry if it was ;p

anyways i pictured it that way, just smaller, and ... gray.
That's beautiful. But yes a little big.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
<3_my_Edward
Wandering Through Town

Post by <3_my_Edward »

I totally pictured the cottage like half taken over by the forest : ) these two pics were the closest I could find to what I thought it looked like, i really like the second one except it looks like it has a second story...but I like the greenery around it...

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/8980075.jpg

http://property.timesonline.co.uk/multi ... 18116a.jpg
"...I knew I was eager to get to school because I would see Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid." ~Bella
SuperVixen
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by SuperVixen »

A few people posted pictures of Kinkade's cottage paintings and I think those fit best. Maybe those were a source of inspiration for SM? I love the cottage and think its the perfect place for Edward, Bella and Renesmee to live.
Nothing said Happy Valentine’s Day like a big shiny &%@* unicorn