General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
AliceluvsJasper2eva
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #4

Post by AliceluvsJasper2eva »

ikr halarious...i am cracking up my self. But with a bunch fo raging rabbits going for blood somebody call the F.B.I. for investigation.
Emmett and Edward are the hottest vampires alive!!!!
Lucyth
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lucyth »

Appologies if this has been asked/answered before, but it's something that, as far as I'm concerned, was never mentioned in the books. I don't remember SM saying anything about it, but she may have and I missed it.

When is Edwards birthday?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5010378/1/
Please read my Fanfic.
x..Toura
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Look in the LEXICON section of the main page for this website, and there are character bios and a wonderful timeline. His birthday is June 20, 1901. You can find so much wonderful information on the left side of the main page! It is what first brought me in to the Lex.
AliceluvsJasper2eva
Wandering Through Town

Post by AliceluvsJasper2eva »

that is a very good question um but she/he is right it is June 20, 1901. Um they told the date in the book twilight.
Emmett and Edward are the hottest vampires alive!!!!
BlueWolf
Settled in Forks

Post by BlueWolf »

I've read the first three books, but should I read Breaking Dawn? I know I should finish the saga but judging by what I heard of BD, it just doesn't seem to fit into the grand scheme of things. Could I survive without reading it, is it absolutely necessary, or is it so weirded out in the Twilight universe I shouldn't bother?
Leader of the "I Question My Own Fandoms" Club. It's part of a balanced fangirling ;D
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

It's good, really!
Many people wanted a big fight and a tragic ending to a major character, but it never happens. I really liked it. Try to find the pancake mistake! :D
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

BlueWolf wrote:I've read the first three books, but should I read Breaking Dawn? I know I should finish the saga but judging by what I heard of BD, it just doesn't seem to fit into the grand scheme of things. Could I survive without reading it, is it absolutely necessary, or is it so weirded out in the Twilight universe I shouldn't bother?
Yes, you should definitely continue with the series and read BD. I have to admit that BD isn't my favorite of the series, but you should still definitely read it. It's nice to have some closure at the end of a series.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

BlueWolf~ I must agree. I actually really love Breaking Dawn and the way everything ends up. There are those who don't, who think that everything gets tied up into to nice a package. But, I think it works out the only way it was ever meant to. Read and enjoy and make up your own opinions.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

other than BD being rushed a bit, its a great book. You will miss out if you don't read it on some of the most funniest things in the entire series...Trust me those alone are worth the read... :)

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

Yeah, the dialogue is precious in BD as well as Jacob's perspective on life with vampires. Definately worth it. By the way there are three other mistakes that I found beyond pancakes. See if you can find them. :D