Vampire Special Talents

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Vampire Special Talents

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

This sounds so cliche, but I'd love to read thoughts and control them.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

i think i would love to be able to like make people trip over themselves, fall down stairs, punch themselves ect.
hahah hours of entertainment " stop puching youself,stop puching youself,stop puching youself,stop puching youself,! lol :)
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Rexin »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:i think i would love to be able to like make people trip over themselves, fall down stairs, punch themselves ect.
hahah hours of entertainment " stop puching youself,stop puching youself,stop puching youself,stop puching youself,! lol :)
CAM<3
Lolz its like the voodoo doll! XD

Anyway, I'd either like to drain peoples energy via telepathy, OR be able to see where they are at any given moment.
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

^^ haha i know right?? like ur idea too. can realy stop a fight :P
Cam<3
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Rexin »

Yeah...stop fights hopefully. And save people. Or just play the role of ultimate stalker >_> hmm.

But with your power, you could do the beetlejuice gig. I can see it now.

*at dinner* DEEEEO, DEEEO...day light come and me want goooo hoooome. HAHA sorry ^^
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

hahahh SOOOO agree rexin :P i think i would also like the power to like change what i look like.I would love to look like beyonce she is sooo pretty :P :roll: and have the whole voodoo powers! i would be unstopable!!!

MUWHAWHA
CAM<3
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
immortalisation
Settled in Forks

Post by immortalisation »

umm... i have a question about kate's power. i dont know if anyone has alredy asked this because i didnt bother to look through the whole thing, so back on topic, how is kates power a mental ability? she makes electric currents on her skin and if she maks physical contact with someone they are shocked to the ground. yet bella is able to block her? someone please help my poor confused soul!!!!!!!!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

immortalisation wrote:umm... i have a question about kate's power. i dont know if anyone has alredy asked this because i didnt bother to look through the whole thing, so back on topic, how is kates power a mental ability? she makes electric currents on her skin and if she maks physical contact with someone they are shocked to the ground. yet bella is able to block her? someone please help my poor confused soul!!!!!!!!
The only way I can rationalize this is that Kate's power needs physical contact for her power to go beyond her skin. Think of it this way: Right now, she's able to run her power all over her body. When someone touches her, she can make a connection to that person's brain, extending her power to them, and making them feel like they're being shocked.

It's rather like how Jane's power works, if she needed to touch someone first. Kate doesn't need the physical contact to activate her power, but rather to establish contact with her target's brain.

Kind of a flimsy explanation but that's what I came up with. Perhaps someone has a better explanation.
Ractor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ractor »

Also remember that an electric shock to a vampire wouldnt matter at all, their muscles dont react the same way. If it was a phisical shock a normal vampire would just ignore it and get on with things. Since it is a mental shock, one that makes your mind shut down your muscles for a brief moment, it feels like it would be an electic shock and can drop a vampire.
Ractor - Proud Twiguy
Chef for Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
Gino Dartino "Dart"- Twilight Mafia
(forth Line NINJA)
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

If I were a vampire I'd like to have the power to
amplify talents like Aro's and Bella's and abilities
like Edward's speed and Emmett's strength.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ