Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Re: Charlie Swan & Sue Clearwater?

Post by CullenxLove »

i think its a little weird, and i dont really like sue all too much but im glad that charlies found somebody. i think its funny though how its the werewolfs mom and the vampires dad. lol but, at least this way charlie now has somebody and bella doesnt always have to worry about him. :D

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
love2travel
Wandering Through Town

Post by love2travel »

i think it's cool that they're together... it might even prove to be a good background for when jake and nessie's story gets told... the conflict of vampire vs shapeshifter...
Gia Pattinson♥
Settled in Forks

Post by Gia Pattinson♥ »

I think its really nice that Bella finds her happy ending and so does Charlie.

Its a really nice ending to the story because Sue can help Charlie to adjust and it just works out really well :)
Image Image Image
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by leahlovetwilight »

i think its nice that charlie will not be eating fried eggs for the rest of his life, seeing as its the only food he can make.
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
Gia Pattinson♥
Settled in Forks

Post by Gia Pattinson♥ »

Aahahaha

thats true :)
Image Image Image
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

at first i thought it was creepy then i read it again and found it more normal, i mean he only knows jacob's a werewolf. so he thinks bella is just sickly, and sue is a regular person who has normal kids and recently lost her husband, right. so it all works out in the end :D

P.S. me and my friend compare our teacher to sue and they are quite alike so we call her Ms.clearwater and sometimes she gets really, really upset :evil: . but find i it funny :lol:
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

I love that Charlie finds someone. It's great that he has someone to look after him now that Bella has her own family. And even better that it's Sue, someone who knows all about the secret world of his daughter and granddaughter. He doesn't have to hide. I mean, without Sue, what chance would have at a relationship? Relationships survive on trust and honesty. With someone else he would always have to hide Bella and Renesmee.
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Wait, so are they actually courting?? Wow, I never thought that I would use that word. I was really confused while reading BD, I didn't know whether it was Charlie and Sue or Billy and Sue. But, I still think it's nice that he has someone in his life.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Wait, so are they actually courting?? Wow, I never thought that I would use that word. I was really confused while reading BD, I didn't know whether it was Charlie and Sue or Billy and Sue. But, I still think it's nice that he has someone in his life.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
vampbball
Wandering Through Town

Post by vampbball »

Poor Leah! She despises Bella, so to have Bella's dad for a step-father...well she was thinking about leaving the reservation anyways.

We don't know how long the Cullens will be able to stay in Forks (I'm still not sure how Bella will keep permanently out of sight), and the Quileutes seem like a good adoptive family for Charlie. I'm happy for him.