Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
1. As usual, the preface hints that Bella is facing death. Did you think she would escape again, or did you think this time would be for real? I knew for sure that she would escape. Main characters don't just die. Except for in Shakespeare's plays. (But I was a little worried at the end with the Vol...
- Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:45 am
- Forum: A Perfect Piece of Forever
- Topic: Chapter 5: Isle Esme
- Replies: 103
- Views: 30347
1) Regarding the “honeymoon”, did you expect the outcome to be different, that Bella would have been hurt much worse? Or less? I didn't even think about her getting hurt. I was wondering what Edward was talking about and I was kinda worried when she 'said' her bones felt detached. I had no idea what...
- Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:33 am
- Forum: A Run Through the Woods
- Topic: Chapter 16 ~ Carlisle
- Replies: 82
- Views: 27933
1. We learn quite a bit about the physiology of vampires in this chapter as Edward tells Carlisle's story. Which the most surprising thing you discovered - that they didn't need to breathe, that Carlisle tried to starve himself, or that they are very difficult to kill? Definitely that Carlisle tried...
- Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:16 am
- Forum: Sparkling in the Sun
- Topic: Who is your favorite character?
- Replies: 560
- Views: 65426
Carlisle because he's alwasy so kind and considerate...and cuz he never killed a human...and Esme just because she's everything a mother should be (even though they're not really her children). Also, I really like Charlie because he cares soo much for his daughter and would do anything for her. I lo...
- Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:51 am
- Forum: Quench Your Thirst
- Topic: Renaming the Characters
- Replies: 132
- Views: 16400
Here's what I've been wondering: SM is willing to nickname Jasper Jazz but not Edward Eddie?? Hmmm....well anyways if I had it my way, all the characters would have weird medieval names such as: Bella:Isadora Edward:Evan or Ivan--I recently read a book where Evan is the main male characters name and...
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:54 pm
- Forum: The Twilight Movie
- Topic: Worried About the Twilight Movie
- Replies: 1120
- Views: 60534
Well I'm just worried that when I go to see it I'll be jumping up and down in my seat all throughout the previews and my friends will get annoyed at me...