Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Twilight Movie~Actors' Performances

Post by tsvety »

^ Haha tell me about it :lol: When Eric said that I was like "PHAHAHAHHAHA" and then some lady that was sitting next to me was like *wtf-look* :lol: And then I started laughing even louder of course. O my gawd I'm such a noob :D

And on the Kristen and Rob thing... You might be right. I mean he looked kinda too obsessive (but you know, that's how Edward is supposed to be) and she just looked bored... Hope they improve that for the next movies :]
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
Kirume
Settled in Forks

Post by Kirume »

Kristen : I like her very much . When I first saw the poster "Oh my god !! So beautiful" , I yelled ... But some scenes , doesn't she look like to be near to tears ? ( In the piano scene , I think so . I hope I used all the words right )

RP : He is perfect for Edward . That's all .

Ashley : I love her ... Pixie ...So cute ... but I hope more of the ballet moving ...

Kellan : Did I type wrong the name ??? He looks so funny . I love him too

Nikky : Wrong again ???? Isn't she a bit fat and short ?? What goddess here ?? I'm a bit disappointed ...

Jasper : He looks thin ... Not like I imaged ... Maybe no muscles :( ..

Carlisle and Esme : They're too perfect couple :)) ... I love him for the handsome :)) and her for the nice beauty

Finally , I think my post is full of mistakes :(
mind_over_matter286
Wandering Through Town

Post by mind_over_matter286 »

TwErD-- wrote:And finally, the big one - Bella. Kristen Stewart totally disappointed me. To me, she was like a robot, and when she was next to Rob, she made him look obsessive when she just looked bored.
Wow, that is so true, I mean Bella is supposede to be obsessed with Edward to, but Kristen really do that or look like she was tryig to do it. And then all the others were great which made her look even worse(I know that's mean,sorry Kristen ;) ) But it's true!!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

What I hated about Kristen's performance was that she was always underacting and looking plain ole bored or overacting and sounding like she was having an asthma attack or hyperventilating. It is possible for something to be subtle but continue to be present.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:What I hated about Kristen's performance was that she was always underacting and looking plain ole bored or overacting and sounding like she was having an asthma attack or hyperventilating. It is possible for something to be subtle but continue to be present.
i think you hit the nail on the head... she's always too much or too little.. never balanced or subtle..
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

shortstuff wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:What I hated about Kristen's performance was that she was always underacting and looking plain ole bored or overacting and sounding like she was having an asthma attack or hyperventilating. It is possible for something to be subtle but continue to be present.
i think you hit the nail on the head... she's always too much or too little.. never balanced or subtle..
I can see that, and agree at certain moments during the movie, but I just love her as Bella. And just can't imagine anyone else playing her.

But then again, I saw trailers before I read the series, so maybe that's because I've always had the image of Rob and KS as Edward and Bella
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

Nikkie? Fat and short? o.o I believe that fat was actually her curves. Sorry. I just LOVE Nikkie, and that was weird to read.

Let's see... Unless I hate something, I generally like it. Lol. I'm a pretty agreeable person.

Okay. I was going to go in-depth with my opinions, but I just got really woozy for a sec. I'll come back later. Lol.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
TheLamb07
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheLamb07 »

okay... where to start.
First I have to say i loved the movie.

I think Kristen was kinda dull. She seemed scared at some points. I really didn't see the love between Edward and Bella. Like the scene in the forest where she tells Edward she knows he's a vampire and she asked him how old he was. It seemed like she was reading off paper or something. it wasn't convincing at all. And another thing, weren't the cullens supposed to be even paler then bella? they had the same complextion! But thats not really her fault so i wont pin it on her. I think she'll be able to redeem herself in new moon though.

Robert did a decent job at playing Edward. I loved where at some parts he actually did talk like he was from another time. He also played the part really good. he looked scary in some parts and he looked like a 17 year old kid in other parts.

I kinda wished we would have seen more of the Cullens in the movie. Most of them had only like 3 or 4 lines. I think we only heard Jasper speak 3 times and they were only single sentences. But they all did really good though. I just wish they would have came out more.

Last, Jacob. I was really upset we only saw him a total of 3 times. But he was awesome. In the book he didn't come out much either so that is totally understandable. I can't wait till new moon so really get to see what he's made of. Althought in new moon, The Cullens dont really come out much. that will be really disappointing.
Vampire vs. Werewolf is the new Pirate vs. Ninja
guenevere1575
Settled in Forks
Location: Athens, Greece (quite near to Italy and the Volturi, that is!)

Post by guenevere1575 »

Edward: fantastic
Bella: fantastic
Jacob: nice (I read that he promised to gain 30 pounds for new moon)
Chief Swan: perfect
Renee: nice but she should be younger I think... OMG I just looked it up. She's 3 years older than me but I thought in the film she was at least 45!!!
The Cullens: Great apart from Rosalie. I think she's described much more gorgeous in the books.Still she much prettier than I'll ever be :lol: :lol: :lol:
Angela: Nice
Jessica: didn't like it much
Mike: like just Jessica!
Tyler: Nice
Bily Black: great
One thing I knew for sure. I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him...
TheInkling
Settled in Forks

Post by TheInkling »

Just noticed that Laurent had a Creole accent. The dreads were pretty Creole too. Sexy. Totally sexy.

And OMG I DID NOT REALIZE HE WAS THE MORMON FROM HOUSE!!! Squee!!!!

Wow, slight irony, because Twilight was written by a Mormon. This amuses me.

But YAY EDI! OMG such a big fan now. Love him.