Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wraithe
Settled in Forks

Re: For those who HAVEN'T seen the movie yet....NO SPOILERS

Post by Wraithe »

I am from New Zealand (Just had to create a new account for some reason...) But I just booked my tickets yesterday to see the movie! All the premiere showings were sold out....So I have to wait till boxing day. The day after Christmas...And EYE (ha ha) have to wait ill Monday the 29th because my mum and cousins want to come too. I hope its at least ok. I understand its not going to be exactly like the book. (What gets me is that the book is a smash hit. Why would they change anything about it in the movie when Stephenie already had a winning formula? But oh well..) I hope its a good day out anyway. :)
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

you have to wait until the 29th? poor poor you.

Im seeing it for my birthday (which was like 2 weeks ago, but who cares)!!! ONE MORE SLEEEEEP!!

is anyone going to a midnight opening session?My friends and i saw an ad for one last time we went to the movies (yesterday - HSM3 is the tackiest, stupidest, over-the-toppest, funniest thing i have ever seen) and we went up and said "uhhh, what time is the midnight session?' and they looked at us with this really weird look and we cracked up and ran for it.

then we spent half an hour taking pictures of ourselves kissing a twilight poster. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

Well after months of waiting, tonight I get to see Twilight! Thanks goodness. I really hope its good, Im not going in with high expectations but ive liked pretty much everything ive seen so far so im going to risk saying I think ill like it!
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

In five hours I'll be in a theatre seeing Twilight!! Its for my birthday party!!!
omg omg omg!!
Should I make a team jacob/edward/switzerland sign? or is that going a bit too far?
:lol:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

bite_me wrote: Should I make a team jacob/edward/switzerland sign? or is that going a bit too far?
:lol:
Id say a bit to far. Although i am equally excited if ANYONE squees, screams or disrupts my movie theatre in anyway ill be hurting them :) (just generally cause i dont think we will be in the same theatre)
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

Just got back from seeing the movie. Three words: Worth the wait! I really enjoyed it!
josierose
Wandering Through Town

Post by josierose »

Miss Cullen wrote:Just got back from seeing the movie. Three words: Worth the wait! I really enjoyed it!
Yay! It's good that it's worth the wait.
I'm seeing it tomorrow :D
I have no signature so I decided to credit my icon that I got from HERE.
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Seeing it January 16th. 1 month and 4 days away! i know I can resist that long hahaha
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Miss Cullen wrote:Id say a bit to far. Although i am equally excited if ANYONE squees, screams or disrupts my movie theatre in anyway ill be hurting them :) (just generally cause i dont think we will be in the same theatre)
I feel so bad! (I saw it Thursday) I was saying before the movie the exact same thing but I ended up being one that spoke throughout it! Not enough to be annoying but I also laughed at the wrong bits and me and my frineds were just commenting - oh and I wa also sitting htere quoting the whole thing! I was so happy it was so true to the book! :D Sorry if anyone considers that a sopiler..I didn't think it was..

Anyway I agree with Miss Cullen: It's definitely worth it!
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Fartoholic
Settled in Forks

Post by Fartoholic »

No spoilers? Alright. Don't worry, I won't slip out any info like how seventeen-year-old Bella Swan moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, Charlie, after her mother remarries. Or how she quickly befriended by many students at her new high school, where she is intrigued by a mysterious group of siblings known as the Cullens. I also wouldn't think of telling anyone about how Bella sits next to Edward Cullen in Biology class on her first day of school, and he appears to be disgusted by her, much to Bella's confusion, or how a few days later, Bella is nearly hit by a van when Edward suddenly appears and stops the vehicle with his hand. I would definitely count it as a spoiler if anyone told you about how he refuses to explain this act to Bella or Edward warns her against becoming friends with him.
It would be especially annoying if anyone told you that Bella eventually discovers that Edward is a vampire, though he only consumes animal blood, and how the pair fall in love. You might even say that how after Edward introduces Bella to his vampire family, Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie, three nomadic vampires—James, Victoria, and Laurent—arrive and put Bella's life in danger could count as spoilers. Indeed if you discovered how James, a tracker vampire, is intrigued by Edward's protectiveness over a human, and decides to hunt her for sport you would consider it a spoiler. Another part of the movie that you would probably consider a spoiler would be how Edward and his family put their lives at risk to protect Bella, but James lures her into a trap by making her believe he is holding her mother hostage as well as how James attacks and bites Bella, but Edward, along with the rest of the Cullen family, arrives before he can kill her. Another spoiler that I definitely would not let anybody know would be how James is destroyed, and Edward sucks the venom from James's bite out of Bella's arm, preventing her from becoming a vampire herself. It's also important to not let anybody find out about how Bella and Edward attend their prom and Bella expresses her desire to become a vampire, which Edward refuses to let happen. I totally understand how this info is to be kept hidden from those who have not seen the film and I will definitely keep my mouth zipped.