Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
melting into you
Learning to Love Green

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by melting into you »

Weclome Dazzled you'll fit in just perfectly here. I'm off to see the movie again too. Can't stop myself. Can't imagine when the DVD comes out. I don't know if I'll ever leave my house :lol: Anyway, welcome, love your signature pix. Yummy.

Anyone see Robert on Tyra today. Talk about sexy. PHEWWWWW and that girl won the car. Can you imagine?????
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

I_love_Bloodsuckers wrote:
Awww don't go off scaring the newbie. xD ( :twisted: on second thought.....)
Welcome to lex!
im not scaring her.. im just welcoming her..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Okay i'll just say this. Robert Pattison is the only person in the world that looks better in yesterday's jeans and a never washed top than in a Armani suit.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

last post for a week! (at least I think so)

MISS ME GUYS and if Rob stops by don't you dare not mention me.
I'm taking all the crack with me so ya'll better miss me! I MEAN IT!

If you don't miss me then don't dare speak... um don't dare type me again! UGH I'll totally go all rosalie crackass on you if you don't miss me. And I'm so not a fighter... like totally. I'm a whimp, like I would run the other way. I would even probably cry if I heard you following me, screaming "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'm sorry, please don't kill me" <- totally that's me.

I'm a turkey.
I mean I could totally run through a grave yard at night with you,
I would MAYBE egg a house or two with you,
I would lie and tell you look lovely even if you didn't so your feelings wouldn't be hurt,
I would buy you a round just cause I want one too and don't wanna drink alone,
I would only call you a slut behind your back,
I would tell Rob all about how wonderful you are though you're a lesbian so he can't get any ideas,
I would allow you to hold my Rob autograph for a second just so you can feel the power,
I would allow you to cry on my shoulder as long as you allow me to b*tch you out for being a complete moron for what you did to cause the crying... but cry. Go ahead.
I would never fight you though. :D only cause I'm a whimp but maybe if I buffed up a bit I might. But we all know Jaime ain't going to the gym! I'll keep Wii-ing though so WATCH OUT! BTW My Wii still tells me "You're a very off balance person." WTF?

Totally just wasted your time but it wouldn't be one of my post if I didn't.

Love you guys, Take Care and I'll see you when I get back.

WOOT WOOT!
Jaime

*LICKS HER BANNER LONG AND o-m-g I almost typed you know what! AHH! let's start over...

*LICKS HER BANNER ONE LAST LONGING TIME*

Still sounded cracked out though :shock:
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

okay... I don't know if this is PTC (Politically Twilight Correct) but I am going to post this in a few places. If You didn't catch Robert Pattinson and Jacob Lautner of the Tyra Banks show (and you love Jacob and or Edward) this is woth 8 minutes of your time.... it might be woth 16 minuts of your time. I just don't want anyone to miss out unnecessarily!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvmZ8xcZWdI
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

aw, crackhead Jaime.
we'll miss you.

you always make me laugh so hard.

TAKE CARE OK?
mucho love.
RockChick
Settled in Forks

Post by RockChick »

i totally missed the tyra show hope they re-run it b4 end yr so i can tape :(
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

spookybell wrote:okay... I don't know if this is PTC (Politically Twilight Correct) but I am going to post this in a few places. If You didn't catch Robert Pattinson and Jacob Lautner of the Tyra Banks show (and you love Jacob and or Edward) this is woth 8 minutes of your time.... it might be woth 16 minuts of your time. I just don't want anyone to miss out unnecessarily!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvmZ8xcZWdI

OMG. When Tyra asked Rob to bite her..I wanted to shove her out of the way SO BAD and sit in her place!! Like my breath stopped and he was inching closer and closer and then I squealed when he bit her!! And she was all like, "He actually bit me! And it felt good too!" I so wanted to pimp-slap her and be like, "He's belongs to us crack-heads beyotch!!!"

I totally would have let Taylor bite me too..I would have been like, "OKay, its your turn..even though you are a werewolf..but werewolves bite stuff too..so come on over!!"

Every day I remind myself how much of a dork I am..and I am totally okay with being a dork 8-)

kcartchick72
Settled in Forks

Post by kcartchick72 »

Don't get me wrong, I luv me some RPat and would take him anyway I could get him, but I much prefer him all "sparkly clean" in character than out. He seems a little too grungy for me in most photos I've seen. Hopefully, Heidi Klum gave him some tips after taping Leno this week. :)
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

Hi. I'm new here, so I feel the need to talk about my obsession with edward in the form of robert pattinson. lol I was expecting not to like him as edward, I was worried about the accent. I wasn't sure if it was going to work well, but wow, was I wrong. After seeing the movie a second time through, I noticed his accent even less. He is just incredible as edward, far beyond my wildest dreams. *drool*