Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by i am bella »

I had my first quiz in driver's ed today! It was a bit confusing because there are two Samantha's and both of our last names start with Co and she kept mixing up who was who so I thought I got an 86, but I ended up getting a 94! Woo! :D

Dangitall. Out of nowhere I just lost the game. Blehhhh.

@Question of the Day: Well, around here, there's really no regular stuffed Oreos to be found so I go for the double stuffed. But I secretly take the cookie parts off and make it a six-times stuffed. ;)

@Shai: Ohh, I didn't know you were talking about that Katherine, haha. Why am I like her??
Yeah, my sister and I fight all the timeee.

@PET: .......I DON'T GET A HI?!?!?!?!? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot I was Rogue. :lol:

@Alexa: Congrats on passing your theory!!!! = )

@Sam: First of all, you're gonna need a nickname. Three Sam's now! :lol:
I think I've said this to you already, back when you went on the Randomness thread, but it got all confusing to me because my bio class started calling me SammaJamma because there were two Sam's in there, too, and one of my friends spelt it the way you have it, haha.
I'll PM you about the ListV2!

I'll get us a new question of the day! If you could magically acquire a new skill that you do not possess (artistic, athletic, knowledge-related, etc) what would it be and why?
I'm sorry for whoever thinks that is lameee. =P

~*Chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Hey all :)
Wow that was a boring day lol. How is everybody?

Chelsea - Indeed! I love it! :lol:

Sam - Well done! :D
Ahhh I lost the game :(

Alexa - Congratulations on passing your theory!!!

Question of the day - It would probably be to be able to play the piano. I've always wanted to learn. :)
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

Sam: Congrats! =) a 94 that's great.

Question of the Day: If you could magically acquire a new skill that you do not possess (artistic, athletic, knowledge-related, etc) what would it be and why? It would probably be the same as PJ's. The piano is awesome.

* this line is on the FINALE of VD! *
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

Chrissy! Get on fb so we can talk! Vampire diaries! Ahhh so awesome! I LOVE the ending!
I love piano! It's so pretty...
Love you all so much!
My Blog
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

I'm already there babes! =)

OMG VD was SOOOOOOOO good! I had a feeling something was up with Tyler and I had NO IDEA that was Katherine.
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Hi Sam! I remember you...a bit.
The girlie-wolf wrote:Mish~ I know what that word means :lol:
that sounds SO COOLNISH! I'm jealous. I wanted to go to a thing like that but it cost way too much.
you can choose PE? LUCKYYYYYYYY!
Why? that sounds awesome. You don't like to dance?
I'm terribly uncoordinated and have never enjoyed dance...when I was a cheerleader in jr high, we had to do a couple of dances, and my body just doesn't move like that.

BlueStarEgo wrote: Question of the Day: If you could magically acquire a new skill that you do not possess (artistic, athletic, knowledge-related, etc) what would it be and why? It would probably be the same as PJ's. The piano is awesome.
I'd probably want to be more athletic in general...I'm terribly lazy, and I'm incredibly sore right now from the walking/running I've been doing every morning. Or maybe I would want to be a better singer...I used to be decent, but I haven't sung in 2 or 3 years now, and I wish I had kept it up so that I would feel comfortable auditioning for musicals...

I don't think I want to go back to school yet...I've been looking forward to it all summer, and now I'm just not ready to go back.

Also, I'm kind of worried about my cat...He hasn't been very active all day.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

First lines glad to have a 3rd girl drooling over James with her.
2nd line just ate ice cream.
Q of the day.
I'd like to be a master of it all. Know everything, be the greatest athlete, greatest artist & able to play every instrument in existence better then anyone alive or dead.
7th line is bored beyond bored.
8th line is reading.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
PhoebeJ

Post by PhoebeJ »

I am so awake right now. Like buzzing with energy lols.
Ok, I've been confused by this for a while, I guess it's probably something I should know and I'm being stupid but what all this about 'this line' and 'first line' and stuff? PJ confused haha.
Love you all so much!
My Blog
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

The Lex ate my post :'(.. Now I must retype.

SHAI! I will not forget/not know your name again. It is ingrained in my brain forever. And you are right, there is no ignoring the truth on this matter. Ignorance is not bliss!

PJ- Im glad :) I hope today was muuuch better for you. And that originally began when we had to take up space in a short post. It has just progressed!

Question of the day: This is touuuggghh. Id either learn an instrument, the piano or cello. Ooor, become a genius like Will Hunting! (If youve never watched Good Will Hunting, please do yourself a favor and watch it now.)

I am rereading Twilight for the first time in over a year o_O.. I used to just reread the series every week when I first read it a couple years ago lol. Im going to start reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver soon. Its sitting next to me! Has anybody read it??I have a lot of book suggestions, btw. So if anybody needs good reads... Id be more than happy to point you down the right path.

I love talking a lot in these posts! TALK TALK TALK
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Lines is a sentence really. Like in movies the actors/actresses read their lines.
Get it now Pheebs?
4th line needs a nap. Z_Z

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]