Teen Thread 6 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Wow, Amy. I heard a rumor that theres was a Lexer by that name, but I thought it was like the jackelope or something. But nope, it has been proven, you exist...and owe vildy hugs for such a long haitus
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

*hug*
hugs for all!
ha yes here I am! Existing here again!
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Annex (13 to 19) **Eclipse Spoilers**

I saw it on friday. OH MY OD IT WAS SO GOOD!

I was a little miffed that they cut ou the Switzerland speech, and I wish they would have done the Alice/Jasper story time scene differently. Also, I wish they had been allowed to keep Bree (I wished that in the book too, so it's not like a new thing the movie made me think).

I can't even say anything, I have no words to describe how much I liked the movie. I even bonded with a fellow Jasper lover in the movie theatre bathroom and told her about the lex, I hope she joins. We were totally irritating the people who hadn't read the books though cuz we sat next to each other during the movie and kept talking and shushing each other and groaning and all that annoying but involuntry stuff. We kept tapping each other when a good part from the book was supposed to come up and stuff.

But ugh, the Jasper with a tan bit, just made him look dirty.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

blasphemous_contessa wrote: HANA did your parents ever have a problem with the fact that you have a girlfriend? Like at first? My family's really open, my aunt is marrying her girlfriend in Maine next year and my cousin lives with her girlfriend and owns the coffee shop i'm leeching wi-fi from right now. Plus, I think my brother's gay...not that he's come out or anything, just a feeling I have. I know a lot of families aren't like mine so I was wondering.
Sami??? i think XD
no, no. my mums brother is like, the GAYEST person on the planet, i was always brought up to be open about these things :D
the only person who had a problem with it was my biological father of whom i dont speak =.= so no worries there, the ones that mattered didnt mind at all :D

caughtmyself-
hi i dont know you XD

shai- HURRY UP AND POST! :D
Image Image
ShoTheCat
Settled in Forks

Post by ShoTheCat »

LOL *read the convo*

so here I am hun XD

hi, I´m Sho and I´m Hana´s GF for over a year now.
I´m 20, going to be 21 in November, so I won´t irritate the mods with posting here much XD
just if you want of course you can ask me questions, too
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa

Hana that is where you are wrong my friend. No one is gayer than my cower Daniel. Elton John wishes he was as fabulous as Daniel. He got mad at me and didn't speak to me for almost 2 whole hours when I went to see Eclipse without him even though I told him I wanted to see it again with him anyway.

Where'd Shai go?

Sho Hello, I'm Sami a Unitedness Alumni. I turned 20 in May. If you're still here when Sam/Chrome (can't remember her sn right now) gets back she'll PM you about The List and our specific thread's rules. Nice to meet you.
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

sho- OMG KITTY CAT!!!! *huggles* uhmm.... hi

sami- LOL okay okay, but he's still pretty gay in my opinion. and thats just fUNNY XD
and i have no idea where shai went :/
Image Image
ShoTheCat
Settled in Forks

Post by ShoTheCat »

Sami ~ hi^^ nice to meet you too and thanks^^ XD

Hana ~ hi baby^^ XD don´t jump me XD
ImageImage
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

sho - *blinks* jump you??? now why would i do that?

and seriously what is this LIST? ive recieved no PM, explanation?
Image Image
blasphemous_contessa

The List is on the first page, this is the thread revamped, in my signature I have a link to the OLD List and actually the whole shadow site we built back when there was a ton of us on here all the time.

Since there were issues on that version of The Teen Thread the mods shut us down and after we calmed down gave us this thread instead. (the old one was Teenagers Unite or Unitedness) Sam is in charge of the new thread but she's not here right now, she should be back soon, we hope. Until then I have links in my sig to the old Unitedness website including The List, The Rules of Being a Lexer (TRoBaL) and the hierarchy. Of course only bits and pieces of it still apply and a lot of the people from old school Unitedness don't post here anymore....it got NASTY last summer and lots of feelings were hurt.

I just went back and re-rea smehe old blog posts from the Unitedness website. We were SO mean ast summer. Mr.Fish Head and Trailer Park were both code names for Unitedness regulars that were generally dislid.here was even a much meaner hidden blog hosted by The WoodChippers, where we cut to pieces everyone we didn't like on this site. Like I said before, things had gotten nasty. Eventually we took down the hidden blog and the dartboard page it was hiding behind. Although I'm looking now for the dartboard...even though it has a picture of one of the people we Chipped on it and still isn't very nice.

oh Nostalgia i just had to go and search for the old uniteess thread with the Drtbora and everything else on it.

http://forum.twilightlexicon.com/viewto ... =25&t=5051

who else remembers THE DARTBOARD?