Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Ally_Cat »

((Please feel free to use Nora as needed if I'm not around. I've got college finals (yay :roll: ) and can't guarantee when I'll be around))

Ana had left the studio some time ago, but Nora decided not to follow - Ana needed her space now.

Nora started putting things away in her studio. She heard a loud crash outside, turned off her cd player, and ran to the door. She saw Rose disappear with Joha around the corner. Nora climbed through her window and stealthily made her way to a window close to the fight.

Nora heard Joha began to struggle. "A little help here!" Rose called out as Joha began to break free of her rock prison. Nora opened the door into the hall. In an instant Nora was in the middle of Rose and Joha's fight. Nora tackled Joha, or "Sarah" now, before she could get from her rock restraints to Rose. The two sumersaulted across the floor, "Sarah" had been too focused on Rose to notice the second vampire in the adjacent room.
Joha and Nora fought through the hall - each trying to subdue the other. Nora couldn't get a hold of "Sarah" long enough to use her powers to pacify her. Hopefully she had given Rose enough time to regroup her powers.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Focus, Rose! Focus!

Nora had heeded her call and came barreling in just as Joha broke free of her restraints. Nora was handling herself well enough for the moment so Rose took the opportunity to focus her mental energy. She internally slapped herself and closed her eyes, trying to clear all the congestion of her quick battle from her mind.

The whole process did not take longer than a whole minute and Rose was able to paralyze Joha. Nora seemed to sense the change, "Are we all set?" she called to Rose (I'm auto-piloting for the sake of expediency :P ).

"Yep. All good." Rose responded. Nora gently released Joha, making sure that she remained still after she was freed from Nora's iron grip. Rose used her power to gently lift Joha up and off the ground - hovering a few inches above the ground. That way, no matter what Sarah did, Joha's body wouldn't destroy anymore of the castle and nor would she run the risk of hurting herself.

"Thanks," Rose smiled to Nora. "I didn't want to hurt her but I have to say: it wouldn't have ended so swell if this was me and Santi, or Rick or whoever is down the hall."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Rick quickly pinned Matilda to the ground.
He lunged with his teeth bared towards her neck.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"Are they still in the library?" I asked Demetri.

Demetri scanned the castle for a second. "No, they're wandering."

I hissed. "Joha is with Nora and Rose," he continued. "Matilda is with an unknown mind."

My teeth snapped together audibly in anger and worry. "Demetri," I ordered, "Go to Nora, Rose, and Joha. Beatrix, come with me towards Matilda. Where is Matilda?"

"About two hallways north of here. Near to the northern staircase."

I nodded, I knew exactly where that was. "Let's go."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(okay, celia seems to have nothing to do in this plot line and i was wondering if someone could pm me whats going on so i could find some way to get celia to hop in here, im gonna have molly reveal her power to her soon so we can have that be of use if it needs to be im all for it!)
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Beatrix followed Athenodora across the hallways as they hurried to find Matilda and the "unknown mind". They heard a thud just around the corner of the hallway they were in.
Beatrix acted instintively, her mind protecting her and creating the best battle plan. The element of surprise could never miss. She warned Athenodora before activating her power, feeling the familiar invisible bubble around her as it worked.
She was not absolutely impossible to detect by any sense.

Around the corner they found Matilda pinned to the ground by a male vampire. He was about to cut through her neck with his teeth.

Beatrix ran past them, letting Athenodora attack first. She stood right across from her, waiting for her chance to attack the second the male vampire was distracted by Athenodora.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I walked around the corner, on my way to the library. When suddenly, I came upon a frightening sight. Matilda was being pinned by who I assumed to be Rick. Before I could react, Athenadora attacked. I rushed in, ready to provide my services if I was needed.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Celia Rae stared up at the tall ceilings as she heard noises throughout the castle. They were beginning to make her paranoid, like she was in a big haunted house that was out to get her. She began to rock back and forth faster and she heard herself whimper a little. She bit her tongue, trying to stop it, but it was no use.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I ran towards the male. It looked like Santi but I knew it was not. I growled and pounced, the male, which I assumed was Rick, turned around, a teeny bit surprised. He turned back to Matilda ready to bite through her neck as quick as he could.

His fast was not as good as mine. In half a second after he turned around I had him by the throat against a wall.

I growled. "And what would you," I banged his head against the wall at this moment, "be doing in my home?"

The male vampire snarled and grabbed my arm, twisting it around. I kicked him hard enough for him to stumble and he grabbed me by behind.

"I believe you're Athenodora," he murmured. "Nice to make your acquaintence ((sp?))."

He tightened his grip around my neck, my honey colored hair spilling over his arm. My eyes were frantic; he was stronger than I.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Ouuu, new pretty colours.)

Things moved quickly and before she knew it, Matilda had been pinned to the floor. A vampire she had never seen before on top of her with his fangs bared fiercely.

Her crimson eyes seemed to flicker with surprise before she reflexively exposed her teeth, with sharp fangs that soon began to appear. (Matilda has traditional vampire fangs that slide into place over her normal pearly whites. :roll: )

She took the time to scrutinize the man, for she was not completely threatened. Matilda wondered if he was hoping that she had struggled or scream. But she had lost and been lost too much for something as little as this to overtake her.

"I hope you aren't trying to sssscare me." She mused softly, her voice hissing on the s.

Suddenly, he was off of her, forced against the wall by Athenadora. Matilda got to her feet swiftly, the lights around her dancing enthusiastically. Athenadora was struggling now and Matilda's eyes immediately shot to look at Beatrix. She inclined her head at Rick, indicating for Beatrix to attack first.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.