Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by ringswraith »

Dovrebanen wrote:As for the OOC/AH fanfics..At first I didn't like them at all. But then I read WA. And it completely turned my view around. And I haven't read an "in character"-fic since, except for Starry Night, which I loved btw. Can't say that too many times :D
Rings, sorry, I wasn't able to pick up much Italian words for you in Venice. They talk so fast :? But I did see a cool apron with the name Giovanni in gold on it. Fits nicely with your character. I wanted to take a pic, but this lady came and wanted me to buy stuff so I had to get out of there.[/color]
Aww. Thanks for the kind words and thinking about Giovanni and I. :D

Giovanni (well, Mafia Gio) wears pants and an apron when making breakfast for the Mafia. Although his says "Kiss the Cook." :lol:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

navarre wrote:
Oh, and you should read the sneak peak of chapter 29 of The Ex-Factor - you have not seen anything yet!!!
Christy~ And just where might I find this lovely spoiler. Granted, my progress on Ex is slow because she is so amazing and each chapter has so much. But, I am hoping to make a dent this weekend. But, do tell....
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:
navarre wrote:
Oh, and you should read the sneak peak of chapter 29 of The Ex-Factor - you have not seen anything yet!!!
Christy~ And just where might I find this lovely spoiler. Granted, my progress on Ex is slow because she is so amazing and each chapter has so much. But, I am hoping to make a dent this weekend. But, do tell....
Okay, JG:

Go to Facebook and type in the Search box "Addicted to The Ex-Factor" and it will take you to that section and scroll down and look for Chapter 29 sneak peek and read the hotness that is that chapter 29 nippets.

Enjoy, baby!!! ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Oh My Frackin God!!! I just finished chapter 21 of "The Ex-Factor" and the raw emotions, action, interactions between the charcters and everything in that chapter are amazing.

****VERY SMALL SPOILER*****

I cried so hard when Bella had Edward read her journal out loud.

AngelAtTwilight has the most incredible way of writing. This story has grabbed me and I can just not tear myself away. I have laughed out loud at parts of the book and have cried just as much. Amazing..... Incredible. What a ride!! For those of you that have commented that The Ex-Factor ranks right up there with Wide Awake, you are so right. Thanks for the huge recommendation. I am so loving this story.

OK on to chapter 22!! Gah!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

navarre wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
navarre wrote:
Okay, JG:

Go to Facebook and type in the Search box "Addicted to The Ex-Factor" and it will take you to that section and scroll down and look for Chapter 29 sneak peek and read the hotness that is that chapter 29 nippets.

Enjoy, baby!!! ;)
Christy -- (thanks for the heads up on FB) To quote JG from another thread, "Sweet Jesus"!!! Just read the sneak peak :o :twisted: ---I couldn't even post a response, I literally had to walk away from the computer after I read it. I may have to go lay down and rest now..... :lol:

sandy
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok I seriously haven't been here in a while. So sorry guys! So many fanfics too read now, and very very very little time! I recently read everything single story Pastiche Pen has written and that girl is my hero. I highly recommend Waxing Crescent for anyone who's tired of some BxE and want some NessiexJake! It's so sweet yet lemon-y, lime-y at the same time. Sin and Incivility is just bittersweet and very lemon-y but I still cried at the end. It's very short. Then of course the very infamous Nypmh and the Waterfall never fails to not keep me entertained. :lol: I lost track of how many times I laughed. I really need to start picking up on all these fanfics! Ooh and I must pimp out mine. :D I fail to update it a lot and only 3 short chapters are up but I still hope to attract attention. Please press the link below. (it's shiny! come on i dare you!)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5111937/1/Love_Phonics
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Happy 4th everyone! :D

So, I checked my email just a short while ago and found some news that I really wasn't expecting.

My work has been nominated over at The Indie Twific Awards for the following categories:

Best Original Character (Complete story) for Starry Night (I can only assume this is for Giovanni)
Most Original Story Line (Complete story) for Starry Night

I would be deeply honored if you would consider voting for them- per the website, voting starts on 7/8 and ends 7/12. Then a short list of final nominees will be posted on 7/14.

Thank you, very much, for reading. /bow
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

ringswraith wrote:Happy 4th everyone! :D

So, I checked my email just a short while ago and found some news that I really wasn't expecting.

My work has been nominated over at The Indie Twific Awards for the following categories:

Best Original Character (Complete story) for Starry Night (I can only assume this is for Giovanni)
Most Original Story Line (Complete story) for Starry Night

I would be deeply honored if you would consider voting for them- per the website, voting starts on 7/8 and ends 7/12. Then a short list of final nominees will be posted on 7/14.

Thank you, very much, for reading. /bow
rings, congratulations on your much deserved nominations! I've already bookmarked the site for voting!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Congrats Rings on your nomination, well deserved!!

Tropic of Virgo is updated today!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

SweetKay wrote:Congrats Rings on your nomination, well deserved!!

Tropic of Virgo is updated today!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Update on ToV is fantastic!!

Great teaser! ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict