Twilight Mafia No. 5

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Twilight Mafia No. 5

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok first let's attract females with a lost little 3 year old girl and your "mommy" works in an office. And guys you go as a 19 year old blond, blue eyed Russian vodka drinking skank and you're a secretary at an "office'. (Sorry it's the only way to attract guys here. :lol: :lol: :D )
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Uhhh... ok... as long as I don't have to actually drink the vodka, and then I can get my revenge on the guys by biting a few of them... :twisted: *growles at the thought of sicko men*

*starts planning looks*
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

:lol: :lol: . Rosa it's great to have you here in the mafia.Alright, so once everyone's here we can get out into the city and start. Then we team up who trains the newborns, who continues to go on with the operation and so on so forth.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Alright, that sounds like a good plan. :D

Ok, I've got it. *grabs a mirror and shifts into the blond 19 yr old*
Huh... I look like rosalie... only worse... *eyes the tight black outfit she has on* At least my clothes can change as well... I would have never had this in my wardrobe...

*after making some adjustments she changes into a little girl with blond curly hair with blue ribbons, large crystal blue eyes, pink lips, and a little blue dress*

*in a high little girl soprano* Wow, this is weird being so small... :lol:

*goes to her bag and grabs a small brown teddy bear*

All set! :D
ImageImageImage
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

:lol: :lol: . Perfect..Perfect. :twisted: Alright your name is Anastasia Malachenko. You lost your mom while both of you were walking to her workplace. I'm your mommy. :D And if your cuteness doesn't attract them I'll control their thoughts to come to us. :D Ready? Ok go. :D
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Don't you think that we should wait for more familia to be here? though, I guess I could start bringing in victims and you can control there thoughts to not leave the office...

*starts looking out of the window for butterflies*
Pretty.... :D
ImageImageImage
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Yea we have to get a move on. Alright...are you ready? *"Anastasia" walks in* ANASTASIA! My baby where were you? Oh my goodness thank you for finding my child I thought I would go crazy looking for her..*controls ladies thoughts*
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

*skips out side and finds another group of women*
*pouts and has tears running down her rosy cheeks* I... can't... find... my... mommy...*sniff* can you help me? :cry:
Woman: Sure little one, where did you lose her? :)
me: :cry: We were going to her work... and i saw butterflies *sniff* ... then she was gone... :cry:
Woman: oh, you poor dear! Would you like us to take you to her? where does she work?
me: :cry: yes please... *sniff* she works in the big office building...
Woman: oh, I know just the one! Come on ladies, why don't we take this sweetheart to her mother.

*takes the 'anastasia" by the hand and leads her to the building*
*walks in*
Mommy! where are you??? :cry:
ImageImageImage
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Anastasia HONEY! I was looking for you! I was soo worried..Thank you soo much for helping my find my daughter I apperciate it. *controls woman's thoughts* Alright phase back Rosa...we got her. :twisted: :D
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

*comes out of study stupor for a moment*
Ni-i-i-ce me likey the shapeshifting lure Great work Nic and Rosa :twisted:
Maybe later i will join in the fishing *ponders the location of sluttiest boots* ;)
*slips back into study stupor* ugh chemistry rots your brain
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)