EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by copper curls »

Mez, my darling! so glad to see you again, hon. I'm sorry about your grieving, tho. :cry:

CAM ~ that video was hilarious. remember when you had a snow day, and I was off from exams, and I told you we didn't get any snow that day? I LIED. WE GOT MOUNTAINS OF SNOW. I found that out the next day when I tried to get outside. gah!

Jenni ~ the Exam Groan of Death, I like to call it. they're over now, but I almost died.
Does everyone remember the story of (dun dun DUUN!) "The Gnome Teacher" ? yeah, well, he tried to make me eat chocolate, to make me feel better about failing his class, I guess? I dunno. he is a gnome.

alrighty. the question:

If Emmett was an artist, what kind of artsy things would he make? Would he sculpt things or paint pictures? What would they be of?

Nice job on this one, Syd.

I really like what Mez said, about Emmett doing modern sculpture work. I can see him welding together old car parts into the shape of a tree or something.
out of pure selfishness, tho, I'd like to think he'd have an interest in photography. I think it would be quite an interesting contrast if he were to do some great black and white photographs of dramatic landscapes or nature/still lifes. I think the welding + sculpting is more true to his character, but that photography would be an interesting outlet for him. To create art in a peaceful way.

~ K

P.S. ELISE! OF COURSE WE WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

YAY! People will miss me! *dances around happily*

Oops.. :oops: Forgot this question..
If Emmett was an artist, what kind of artsy things would he make? Would he sculpt things or paint pictures? What would they be of?
I can definitely see the sculpting..I can't really see him being the kind of person who will just sit there painting..He would need to be doing something..Moving around..
And I think he would eb a goood photographer Kat! I like that idea..I could see him taking nice shots of Rose..Like on mountain tops with the sun in the background with a nice shadow effect..Maybe at Twilight?
I dunno..Just an idea..:)

And Kat: I do remember "The Gnome Teacher"..:lol:..Did you eat the chocolate??
Why would he offer chocolate to a student anyway..*leans in conspiritaorily* Maybe he was trying to poison you! :o

And just a quick story I thought I would share *puts Story Hat on comfortably* last night, I was sitting ont eh lounge room chair reading Twilight, of course, in my Host Families home. They have this cute, cute, cute little cat, which might i add has taken a vair good liking to me (she follows me around :)) Anyway, so UI was sitting there reading and she was sitting on the chair near me, she spotted her tail and started chasing it! It was so cute! I thought cat's only did that on movies for long amounts of time, but she was sitting there for a good five minutes chasing..She fell off the chair a couple of times too..:lol: Vair vair funny! And then I was playing with er - you know how you do with cats - running your hand around the lounge till they lunge at it? I was doing that and got attacked a couple of times..i am still supporting the battle wouunds all up my left arm! Seriously! Thre are red scratches everywhere! But it was fun..I lvoe cats..
Ok Story over *removes Story Hat and places on spot on BHG's desk neatly*
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hi and we will miss you a lot i have a good story to share there is this guy at school i like a lot and yesterday we went ice skating and i found him in the middle of the ice rink and he couldnt get up so he had to take my hand and i had to help him across the rink by holding on to his jacket and his hand it was sooooo nice then when we get over to the other side by the wall he just stared into my eyes for like 2 minutes

i have a question to make=
if rosalie wanted to leave the cullens would emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Lisey, how could you ever think we wouldn't miss you?!
my goodness.

I liked your Story, by the way. :D vair entertaining. sorry about your scratches, tho...

and no, I did not eat the chocolate. I considered the poison route ~ I was with some friends in Timmy's after our exam and we started screaming about all the ways he (the Gnome) has tried to sabotage me throughout the year. we got a bit hysterical, but everyone agreed it was good that I didn't eat the chocolate.

we were asked politely to leave the establishment.
politely.

I'm glad you like the photography idea, Elise.

I think he would definitely play with shadows. to make it all more dramatic, y'know?

I had this idea that he would do a sculpture in the shape of a rose. but the materials to make the sculpture would be things that were at some point significant to her, but had to be recycled, or whatever.
like a car she really liked that got wreaked? he could turn it into a sculpture, and then entwine wrought iron rosebuds through the whole thing.

modern and dramatic, but still expressing love for Rosalie.

and Raven, i think we had a question like that not too long ago.... not sure. I'll think about it, tho...

~ K
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

*rushes in, appearing slightly drunk(with excitement of course...)* wha... a party? tommorrow?
I'll try and be there, but I need to check the times and stuff.

elise - nice story, sorry about your scratches though :D

Kat - Mine are over too, I'm so glad, though the Exam Groan of Death was kinda fun :lol: The Gnome Teacher? I'm not sure I remember that ... Why is he making you eat chocolate? Strange, strange gnome teacher.

if rosalie wanted to leave the cullens would emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did
Yes, I think Emmett would leave with her, because they can live away from the cullens like a normal married couple. To be honest, in human times, a married couple still living at home would be a bit unusual, so they could survive without the cullens. Emmett would do anything for Rose, so he would defintiely go with her, but he'd miss the Cullen's as well, because they were very close as a family. He'd try and visit them, I think.

*Has vivd mental picture of emmett in an artist's beret, scultping something creatively*
I think he'd be a very talented artist, having had all his vampire years to perfect all hus skills, so he could do anything really. Maybe a bear, or something of Rosalie, and some paintings of all the cullens together.

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ok hi girliezzzzz!!!!! THIS IS PROBABLY GUNNA BE A MEGA POST.. SO WATCH OUT

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
skylarblue wrote:
Jenni - I'm not boasting just wanted to throw that out there again. I'm sorry, I will keep it to myself.*whispers* Let me just say you can bounce a quarter of of it!
*cleaning up the drink I spewed all over my desk and monitor so I can finish reading the thread* Will a quarter bounce off granite?

skylarblue wrote:
When it comes to Emmett, I have a one tracked mind. I'm bad but at least I can admit it and I'm not ashamed. If I didn't do something then people would start to wonder what's happening to me. I like to cause mischief and I'm really good at it too. Just want to keep everyone on their toes
You remind me of myself during the early days of the Lex! We think too much alike!

skylarblue wrote:
BHG - Ooops, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you that bad. I just thought I pushed you out of the way not down the stairs, MY BAD!!! Admit it you would have done the same thing.
Um, No comment.
Chokes on breakfast. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OME that just made my whole day. shannon you are now the respected... hmmm GUTTER MIND (for lack of a better term)

and BHG : "no comment" *wiggles eyebrows* You know you WANNA! i know i wanna...

KITTY!!!! ELISE!! yay my girlzeys were in!

Kat: haha mr.gnome.. what can i say about him.. well kat you have a personal stalker and you know it. OH I WAS AT TIMMYS WITH HER! (kinda not realy) kat knows what i am talking bought

ELISE: hey hunn! nice to hear from you! ahah nice cat story... my cat is lazy and dosnt do that anymore.. boo. nice to here your likeing austria now all i have to do is visit you in austrailia

well i g2g becuase my dad is yelling at me (evil father) BUT I WILL BE ON FOR THE PAR TAY!!! wooooooo!
LOVE CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Everyone!

I haven't posted here for a bit.. remember me? :lol:. I've actually went through the last million pages without skimming.. my poor eyes..

I won't be able to make the party.. stupid time zones! I missed the last party aswell :(

My posts are usually dull so I'm going to go with the whole colour thing too.

We know Emmett shows his emotions and feelings differently. How would he act if he were mad? Sad? Depressed? Excited? Scared?

Sad/Depressed Emmett: Mope around and be sad. Keeping himself to himself and all that.

Excited Emmett: Very hyper active, jumping up and down..

Scared Emmett: I think If Emmett was scared he would hide his fear.

Lets say Fork's has a horrible blizzard and school is cancelled for a day, the weather is cloudy and cold, keeping normal, human, highschoolers inside...but perfect weather for the Cullens. How do they spend this day of snow that doesn't scare them?
Snowball fights, making snow angels and snowmen. Just having fun I guess.

If somebody found out about the Cullens what do you think Emmett would do and how do you think they would solve the problem?
If anyone did suspect anything about the Cullens I think the Cullens would just instantly leave. Emmett wouldn’t really have a choice in the matter. I can’t see them getting into a situation like that though.

Everyone has some kind of opposite or 'alter ego', describe Emmett's opposite.
I would say say personality wise: very quiet, reserved and maybe even shy.And with the looks very small and skinny.

What do you think Emmett’s least favorite part about being a vampire is? His favorite?
His least favourite I think it’s not having children. I think he’s a family sort of guy and that he would make a great father but because he’s a vampire he can’t have children with Rose. The favourite would have to be the strength.

What do you think Emmett would do if Rosalie decided to leave him, how would he react and how would he deal with it?
If Rosalie left Emmett he would be devastated but if he accepted her reasoning behind it then maybe he would try to move on from it but otherwise I think he would just mope around and be very sad about it.

If Emmett could have a tattoo, what would it be of?
I agree with either a bear or the scars. I haven’t got anything else to add to that really…

I know nothing about art and artsy things whatsoever so I’m just going to nod and say I like Mez’s answer.. haha do you like me non existent answer? :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
ChasingTheCullens!<3
Settled in Forks

Post by ChasingTheCullens!<3 »

Wow....I have not been on in AGES and we have a Team Emmett? One word: Niceeeeeee.

I'm a bit blown away here, I don't really know what to say other than gwak at my computer screen, what's this I hear about a partay?
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

ChasingTheCullens!<3 wrote:Wow....I have not been on in AGES and we have a Team Emmett? One word: Niceeeeeee.

I'm a bit blown away here, I don't really know what to say other than gwak at my computer screen, what's this I hear about a partay?
I created a site, and added a forum, and tonight at 10:00 est. time we're having a little chat over there.
Which reminds me, I don't know if I can make it! I hope i can, but we'll see.
Check the first post to see the link to the site, and join it if you like.

I hope this is long enough!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

hey guys!! OME! i havent been on for about a week and missed you all! about 10 pgs. of posts and i read all of it, but i took about 15 minutes, not so bad!

elise- i miss you girl! nice stories and sounds like your having fun!

carrie- you go to school with mike? awesome!! i have a teacher who is close friends with aerosmith, i got to meet him and he's funny! he played guitar with us and told really dumb jokes- :lol:

syd- same here. my mom found me on the computer at 3am, she was too tired to be mad- then i got HALE in the morning though... :oops:

best_beating_heart- welcome to edc! do you have a nickname?

im pretty sure ill make it to the party! i hope i can.. gtg check if can... im gonna go to da movies tonight!
i live on the same block as my movie theater, its like my second home! really is actually...

now to answer the amazazing questions you have asked...

Fork's has a horrible blizzard and school is cancelled for a day, the weather is cloudy and cold, keeping normal, human, highschoolers inside...but perfect weather for the Cullens. How do they spend this day of snow that doesn't scare them?

anything! i doubt they would go too extreme, but they would probably stay in the woods for cover, probably play something like dodgeball with the snow, or a play rugby with igloos as cover- idk..

if somebody found out about the Cullens what do you think emmett would do and how do you think they would solve the problem?
i doubt that emmett would worry much about it, considering that rosalie is anxious enough at the thought for two people, he would proably just do what he's told from the command of rosalie, carlisle and edward. probably think of a way to confuse the people who know theyre true nature and then leave completely without a trace...

Everyone has some kind of opposite or 'alter ego', describe Emmett's opposite.
sensitive, soft spoken and not as proud of himself, a bit self-conscious, doubts he's strong even with apparent muscles, unsure of himself, worried all the time, willing to give into anything...

What do you think Emmett’s least favorite part about being a vampire is? His favorite?
favorite- extra everything! strength, speed, life and love...
least favorite- hiding all of the amazingness he has...

what do you think emmett would do if rosalie decided to leave him, how would he react and how would he deal with it?
i doubt this will ever happen. he would do anything to bring her back and probably consider... death.... that was hard to write. this situation is hard to imagine and emmett being hurt is the only thing i can think of right now.

If Emmett could have a tattoo, what would it be of?
a bear. hands down.
a rose. probably for rosalie- he's that manly
the cullen crest- dat would cool. sick nasty! my bff says this alot.

he would do either photography or movie making. i do these things and theyre alot of fun. though i can see emmett making sculptures for rosalie, of bears, of himself! thats funny to think about.

ill look for more questions-
but for now

XXOOXXOO
IZZY! :D 8-) ;)
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3