Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
obsmama
Settled in Forks

Hi newbie here

Post by obsmama »

How did you pick your screen name?
Obs is the nickname for men in my husbands family because of our last name and when I had my son 8 years ago I picked this screen name because I am Obs (mama) lol.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I saw twilight win all the awards at the MTV movie awards last year in the spring and so I love watching movies and decided I would give it a chance ordered it off netflix and watched it then showed it to by best friend and she loved it to so we got the books for our ereaders and read them together in a week! I am reading breaking dawn right now for my 5th time through the series and love it each and everytime!

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Well I am Team Edward all the way but I love each of them in the their own ways they bring so much to the story and I really appreciate how well Stephanie Meyers developed all her characters!

Who is your favorite minor character?
I wouldn't call her minor but I love Alice!!!

What are your hobbies?
Hang with my family I am a mom to two great kids Noah 8 and Ella 3 and married to a wonderful man who not only puts up with my twilight obsession but encourages me! I read a lot and love watching movies its my favorite thing to do!

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Ohio

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Will be 30 this August!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Hi newbie here

Post by n0vaice »

Hi Obsmama! Welcome to the lex.
I'm Karl, hope you like it here.
Catch you around the boards.
PM me for anything, anytime :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

hey! welcome to the lex!! :D
Betting on Alice.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey, and welcome to the Lex! I'm Kenzie.
Why don't you join us on the Team Edward and Team Alice threads? :D

See you around!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey, welcome to the Lex!
I'm Derek, feel free to PM me with any questions.
Hope to see you around the boards!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, and welcome to the Lex! :D

I’m copper curls ~ feel free to PM me anytime, if you have a question or just want to chat.

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site & I’ll see you around the boards!

~ cc
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

Welcome, ObsMama!!!!

Great to meet you! You should check out the Topic, "Rob's Halfway House", if you not only love Edward, but love RPatz. There's a lot of fun on that thread!

Sorry, I don't know how to do a link to the topic. :? I know the directions are somewhere in the "how to" topics, but it's too much for me to get through. Can someone do a link for Rob's HH and then give me a link to directions on how to do a link??? HA! That's hilarious!
Phena
Settled in Forks

Post by Phena »

Hi I'm new here, I have been reading for only 9 months, I was totally against the series until I finally got to read them and now I love them more than anything I have read before, I am eager to get to know everyone and hopefully get to talk and share my views with fans. Thanks for having me.
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Phena wrote:Hi I'm new here, I have been reading for only 9 months, I was totally against the series until I finally got to read them and now I love them more than anything I have read before, I am eager to get to know everyone and hopefully get to talk and share my views with fans. Thanks for having me.
Hello, Phena, and welcome to the Twilight Lexicon.

Thank you for joining the forum, but it would be great if you could check out the Forum Rules, and familiarize yourself with them before posting again. Please start your own introduction topic in The New Kid in Town board to introduce yourself.
Filling out our Questionnaire would be a great first step towards getting to know you better. Thanks!

If you have any questions about the site, you can check out Alcyone's Guide to the Lexicon, our Site Philosophy, or the Posting Regulations.

hope you enjoy the site,
~ copper curls
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
obsmama
Settled in Forks

Post by obsmama »

Thanks for the warm welcome! So excited to share and make new friends!... I will be sure to check out the recommendations thanks so much for taking the time to say hello!