Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
amie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by amie »

I said this on another thread somewhere around here - Dakota Fanning has a younger sister who also acts. Elle Fanning. They look EXACTLY alike, but Elle is closer to the correct age (and will be an even better fit by BD)
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I was watching Smallville and saw Emmanuelle Vaugier. I think she would make a great Leah.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0891275/
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:I was watching Smallville and saw Emmanuelle Vaugier. I think she would make a great Leah.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0891275/
I could see her being Leah. Good suggestion :D
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
elizabella
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

MissWhitlock wrote:I'm scared that they'll ruin this movie D: They kinda let me down with the twilight movie so, hopefully, they won't the next time round. Maybe they can fire Kristen Stewart or something, she's a really bad actress. I will possible stab someone if she ruins the part where Edward leaves her. D:
I think it's difficult when you love a book so much and a set of characters to sort of let them go and see them on the big screen. I saw the movie first and then read Twilight and then saw the movie again and I can see why you'd be disappointed, the intensity and build of the love story doesn't seem to be there, but I loved it all the same. Also I like Stewart as Bella. I think she isn't too beautiful but she has a look about her that's vintage. I thought at first (and please remember I knew nothing about the book) that she was a vampire because she was so pale and her lips were red :oops:

I hope they don't change Jacob I think he can pull it off. Do we know at what age the Volturi were supposed to have changed, I always imagined them sort of early 50's or so, so they would have seemed a "Father" to Carlisle. What about Christopher Lee http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1014536448/tt0167261 for Aro?

I think they should just do away with Emily and Harry. We had Charlie's supposed best friend "Waylan" die in the first movie so I don't think we need that, oh never mind duh! of course we do because it's kind of important when Jacob says Charlie's at the funeral. Sorry, rambling now.

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
cedwardrox

Post by cedwardrox »

bite_me wrote:Have they got anyone official yet?

I looked on google images for 'Seth Clearwater" and it came up with Tyler Posey

He's cute, but not how I imagine him at all . . . :? rogue-chere13.livejournal.com/ 12861.html (how do you make it a link?!!

I just looked that up. He looks good. I imagined him with straiter, blond hair though. Although from what I saw, he looks like he could play the part of Seth well.

I don't know for sure though, I only saw one picture of him. I'm going to search to see if they have any ideas, maybe not finalized but at least working ideas.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

cedwardrox wrote:
bite_me wrote:Have they got anyone official yet?

I looked on google images for 'Seth Clearwater" and it came up with Tyler Posey

He's cute, but not how I imagine him at all . . . :? rogue-chere13.livejournal.com/ 12861.html (how do you make it a link?!!

I just looked that up. He looks good. I imagined him with straiter, blond hair though. Although from what I saw, he looks like he could play the part of Seth well.

I don't know for sure though, I only saw one picture of him. I'm going to search to see if they have any ideas, maybe not finalized but at least working ideas.
Ummm, Seth's native american which means no blonde hair people. Or blue eyes.
I hope they go with real native americans for the wolves and the wolf girls!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
cedwardrox

Post by cedwardrox »

True. I agree. It would be good if they could get people who are native american for the roles.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
twilightfan1269
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightfan1269 »

I heard the same thing about Taylor Lautner not being in New Moon. I haven't heard about possibly casting Steven Strait. If they did, I would be so happy because he is the guy that I originally hoped would play Jacob.
littlelamb

Post by littlelamb »

Landiana wrote:i think Alan Rickman for Aro would be good. i mean he could totally pull it off. but i didnt think Aro looked old, just trulucent skin thing. hmmmmm
I had never really thought of it but you are totally right! Alan Rickman would be really good as Aro. I think he is a great actor and could really pull it off.
Deja
Learning to Love Green

Post by Deja »

Really quickly- I just wanted to verify. Jane is supposed to have short brown hair, yes? Just dull brown hair cut short.

Also: You guys are aiming WAY too high for the Volturi. Christopher Lee and Alan Rickman are entirely too expensive and too high listed for this film. Look in the pool of WAY lesser known actors, k?

lol

Also the rumor is Michael Copon is going to play the older Jacob, but who knows.