Billy Burke as Charlie Swan

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Billy Burke as Charlie Swan

Post by JodeenSings »

You know who could help keep Taylor in NEW MOON. Charlie, he carries a gun, likes Jacob - would prolly think that MC guy looks like bad news and would tell Bella to stay away from him . . .
TEAM TAYCOB strikes again. Making every thread about Taylor since, oh, about an hour ago!
Last edited by JodeenSings on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

^Okay, that was too great a response. OH DUDE! OKAY! I'll come back when I've added something to my signature!

EDIT There! :3 It's not the prettiest (and I got rid of my Taylor sig for now) but I like it. xD BWAHAHHAAH! Too bad I couldn't find a picture of him with his gun. :(
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
JodeenSings
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Nerd wrote:^Okay, that was too great a response. OH DUDE! OKAY! I'll come back when I've added something to my signature!

EDIT There! :3 It's not the prettiest (and I got rid of my Taylor sig for now) but I like it. xD BWAHAHHAAH! Too bad I couldn't find a picture of him with his gun. :(
Thank You <does the Team Taycob Dance> what an awesome banner!
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
giafromjersey
Settled in Forks

Post by giafromjersey »

As I was reading the posts in the beginning how everyone hated..Billy Burke as Charlie, I thought peoples opinions would change after the movie came out.. some did some did not. I on the other hand loved the casting choice from the start. I did not think he totally fit the description from the books(did everyone else fit perfectly either?? Everyone hated Rob in the beginning signing a petition with over 75,000 names to re cast him.. that would have been a huge mistake!!) I think Billy did a fine job, His facial expressions were""Dead on", and I think he will be wonderful in the sequels! :D
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Love him!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

I've got to say, my friends and I LOVE Billy Burke as Charlie. Is it wrong to find Charlie so attractive, though? Goodness, Bella's dad wasn't supposed to be so handsome, was he? Okay, maybe it was the way he handled his gun, or how beautifully sarcastic he was, but there are at least three of us who are absolutely supportive of this casting choice!
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
*Lamb*I*Am*
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by *Lamb*I*Am* »

Billy did such a great job as Charlie as far as I'm concerned. :mrgreen:
AliceFan
Wandering Through Town

Post by AliceFan »

Not having read the books before I saw the movie, I think Billy Burke is fantastic as Charlie! He has such great timing and his facial expressions and body language are right on the money.
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

slightlyobsessed wrote:I've got to say, my friends and I LOVE Billy Burke as Charlie. Is it wrong to find Charlie so attractive, though? Goodness, Bella's dad wasn't supposed to be so handsome, was he? Okay, maybe it was the way he handled his gun, or how beautifully sarcastic he was, but there are at least three of us who are absolutely supportive of this casting choice!
I thought he was sexy too. Ha ha. I was like... "Well this is different. Eh, I'll go with it." :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ihadanEdwardRush

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

Billy Burke did a fantastic job for the Charlie Swan character. I just love him! You know, the cool-dad-thing, it's really cool!
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings