Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee

Post by Openhome »

Discuss Mackenzie Foy and her casting as Renesmee here!
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee

Post by Suzan »

I know there is a lot of discussion on Mackenzie in other treads, but I thought I would start by giving my thoughts here...

When I saw the pictures of her, my first reaction was "She has amazing eyes, just like Edwards!" (the Edward in my head, that is) And then I realized that this is not possible, because she has green eyes (and obviously isn't a vampire ;) ). So I was completly confused as to why she reminded me so much of Edward. Until I remembered that he had green eyes before he was changed and Bella wished that her baby would have Edwards green eyes! I thought it was so sweet :D ! (swear it happend that way. thought it was wierd to :roll: ) But Renesmee had brown eyes so she will probably wear lenses.

I haven't seen Mackenzie in anything before, but I saw an interview with her on youtube and she seems really nice and outgoing. I'm sure she will do a good job. I was worried about how they are going to portray Renesmee, but seeing her beeing cast took a lot of that worry away even though she is nine years old. I am curious about the CG they are going to use though.
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Suzan wrote:I am curious about the CG they are going to use though.
Me too! It'll be interestig to see what they do to make her look younger. Becuase even by the time BD ends Rensemee doesn't look 9/10 years old. (From what I remember.) So I'm very curious to see how they will do it. But I'm not too worried because BC has got himself a great group of people gathered for this that have experience in good CGI work.

Mackenzie is adorable & it's crazy how she looks like Rob & Kristen. I haven't seen her in anything (I hope to watch the Hawaii 5-O she's going to be in on Nov 1st though.) And I can't wait until we get some sort of pics of her as Renesmee. (And we might not. And if we do it'll probably be a long time out. I would assume we won't see Rensesmee until Part 2.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I think she will be fantastic! She looks like a GREAT combonation of Rob and Kristen. kristen said in an interview that both of them will have to wear contacts.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story