Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Booboo Stewart as Seth Clearwater

Post by swedishskinjer »

Amanda Beth wrote:You see the BACKS of girls on the beach all the time, the only difference is there's a tiny string that goes around the rib cage.
With Miley, the issue appeared to be an implication from the pose that her entire front was bare, too. However, I was pretty much indifferent to the entire thing, since I think that society has become frightened of tasteful nudity.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Dovrebanen wrote:I think he looks a bit too young to play Seth. I imagine Seth as looking older than that. But I hope he proves me wrong by his acting.

I just reread Eclipse & the only time we see Seth in human form is at the bonfire w/the werewof legends. And he didn't really do much there. So unless they for some reason show more of him human & not werewolf I don't think we'll really get a great chance at seeing his acting ability. We might have to wait until BD to see what he can really do.

Bu I am soooo excited to see Seth in Eclipse. He is by far my favorite of the wolfpack & it will be cool to see him shine in the fight.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I looked at the pics of BooBoo and his er...photo shoot. Now, I DO feel like a perv looking at those! He is a BABY!! A cute baby, but a baby nonetheless. However, I do feel as if he will make the perfect Seth. And, he will grow into the role between now and BD...especially if they break BD into two movies. But, he will never give Taylor true competition...IMO, of course. Taylor just has a presence not many have... he will be as fine wine...better with age! I can't wait to see what he does in addition to the Twilight saga. Taylor is a very talented young man...soon to be completely legal. Thank Goodness!! BooBoo has a ways to go yet. That's probably a good thing. My 40 year old heart couldn't take crushing on both at the same time! :lol:
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^^hihi :oops: I have the same feeling...
he looks so cute... almost cute enough to eat... :lol:
I think he is perfect to play seth... just what I imagined..
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I couldn't imagine anyone who looks more perfect to play the role of Seth. Also, he's 15 years old, which is exactly how old Seth is. I haven't seen him act in anything, though. Let's hope he's good. I didnt care much for any of the Pack members' acting in New Moon.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dazzledBrit
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dazzledBrit »

He looks good for Seth I think...he could be Taylor's younger brother and Seth is supposed to look like a much younger Jacob in Eclipse. In Eclipse, Seth is only 14/15 so he's not too young and he'll grow up more before BD shoots. Although the werewolves are supposed to grow into most of their potential after they first transform, they don't all get massive - Embrey is still thinner than the others for example. SM does mention at one point that Jacob and Sam are especially big wolves for the Quileutes.

The whole superhuman growth spurt thing was always going to be an issue for the films, just like Edward not aging was always going to be an issue! I think the way Taylor did it - beefing up majorly to make up for the fact that he can't grow a foot in height! - was good.
Rob's Halfway House member ~ Kristen, Rob AND Taylor fan - The Twilight pedant

Heading to Forks soon...
Ughster
Settled in Forks

Booboo Stewart as Seth Clearwater

Post by Ughster »

vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Personally he is exactly what I've imagined Seth to be like. I always imagined him in Eclipse to be very young looking. Even after he turns and gets all buff I've always imagined him to still have that little boy face. And I agree that if they can beef up Taylor as much as they did they can do it with Booboo.
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Yeah, he looks way too young
I don't agree with you... Seth is suppossed to be so young... like a younger Jacob...Bella describs him, actually everyone, as a kid... And he is just a little bit younger than me....

I think that he is perfect for Seth in his persinality... he is hyper.. and happy all the time =] always smily...And it's more improtant how he acts than how he looks...

But I don't get why they picked an asian to play an indian...
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I saw him in the episode of CSI Miami he was on and I have to admit I'm very impressed. He's a great actor for his age and looks quite a bit like Jacob...errr Taylor :oops: . I think he'll do a wonderful job with this role. He's supposed to be a "kid" in the way he sees things and responds to all the situations. Like he's indestructable, which face it, every 14/15 year old thinks they are. Very upbeat and optimistic.
I've just finished reading Eclipse again and there's not a lot of Seth as a human in it, but he does a good job just with his facial expressions and Booboo did seem to have that ability as well.
Grayce