Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by soozabooza54 »

As if that Tyra Banks didn't already have enough going for her... like the whole I'm really pretty and make a lot of money thing... now she gets bitten by Rob. *hates* Haha. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

kcartchick72 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I luv me some RPat and would take him anyway I could get him, but I much prefer him all "sparkly clean" in character than out. He seems a little too grungy for me in most photos I've seen. Hopefully, Heidi Klum gave him some tips after taping Leno this week. :)
LOL Heidi Klum was so repulsed! I loved it. I love Rob clean or dirty. In fact. I prefer clean rob, if he should ever become my boyfriend.. HA... so since that is about as likley as a pig flying itself to Mars and building a straw house...

The funny thing is, I think that Rob thinks, the dirtier he is the more the fans will leave him alone and not think he is so cute.

Clearly he is delusional.

I had a roommate in college that only dated Dirty guys. For real. Now that's nasty. They were dirty and in my oppinion NOT even cute!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

dirty... clean... it don't matter, he's still fun to look at. ha.

and honestly, i don't think he's really as dirty as he looks. :)
E<3B
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

I would take Rob clean or dirty.
pshh I could clean him myself...
spookybell wrote:The funny thing is, I think that Rob thinks, the dirtier he is the more the fans will leave him alone and not think he is so cute.
Spook - I think you're right about this. Unfortunately for Rob, I don't think that's going to happen.

Gahh!! I love him...

I don't think he's as dirty as he looks either. and yeah he is still fun to look at.
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

I personally think Rob did a great job portraying Edward's character (unlike his co-star- Kristen- cough cough). He brought out Edward's dark side as well as his overprotective need to keep Bella safe. The more I watched the movie though.(And I HAVE watched it 3 times now).. I realized our loving Edward was kinda painted in a weird...psycho maniac way :? ...I dont know. He just seemed SOO AKWARD :lol: ..I mean, It wasn't bad- he's still completely lovable but..eghh...I wish he was made more charming. Edward is supposed to be every girl's dream man and in the movie I feel like I would have ran away...MULTIPLE TIMES. :o ..from him... Like in that forest scene when he's like "say it! SAY it out LOUD!" ....Uhhh...okay.....And then he just takes her in his back and goes running....WHAT?!...Edward wouldn't have tried to scare Bella like that..in fact in the actual scene in the book he tries to keep his cool while she's figuring him out...I just thought a lot of Edward's character was darkened by the cheesy akward lines they made him say...I almost cracked up at the "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb scene"...It was like- DUDE you JUST met her!!!! :lol: Haha...But overall Rob did a great job- Cant blame him and his beautiful brittish accent...;]

By the way- DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK ROB IS KINDA GROSS??? I MEAN I LOVE HIM AND ALL BUT GOSH- HE NEEDS A SHOWER!!!! OFF SCREEN THE BOY'S A MESS!!!! :shock:
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
inlovewithabook08
Wandering Through Town

Post by inlovewithabook08 »

Well seeing as this is a whole thread on Rob as Edward, i thought i should tell everyone a interesting story!!

To start this off, i just want to say i think he played a PERFECT Edward ... all his facial expressions and the way he said things all just screamed Edward!

Secondly ...

Im not sure if anyone saw Rob and Taylor on the Tyra show yesterday but ... i was sitting on my couch and i had forgotten they were supposed to be on it, well luckily my grandma called to remind me they were on so i quickly got up and started toward my bedroom to turn on the TV but i tripped over a blanket, fell and sprained my ankle!

I spent 6 hours in the emergency room and i am in a brace and on crutches for the next three to four weeks because of it!

This was all caused because of my great love and adoration for Rob and Taylor as well!
The boys of Twilight are my favorite.

Ohs0sexyBella<3

inlovewithabook08 wrote:Well seeing as this is a whole thread on Rob as Edward, i thought i should tell everyone a interesting story!!

To start this off, i just want to say i think he played a PERFECT Edward ... all his facial expressions and the way he said things all just screamed Edward!

Secondly ...

Im not sure if anyone saw Rob and Taylor on the Tyra show yesterday but ... i was sitting on my couch and i had forgotten they were supposed to be on it, well luckily my grandma called to remind me they were on so i quickly got up and started toward my bedroom to turn on the TV but i tripped over a blanket, fell and sprained my ankle!

I spent 6 hours in the emergency room and i am in a brace and on crutches for the next three to four weeks because of it!

This was all caused because of my great love and adoration for Rob and Taylor as well!

Oh my gosh....Im truly sorry about that. :( ..but haha...You gotta laugh it off..i mean come on- Its ROb and Taylor: I would probably BREAK my ankle and anyother breakable and UNbreakable bone in my body just to get to them... :lol: But Since Im guessing you didnt see it in the end- Rob bit Tyra's neck!!! I know- I was jealous too...Oh my lord and it was just hillarious to see Their faces when she pulled out Thongs that say team Rob or Team Taylor..haha...I almost rolled out of my bed laughing!!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Haha... the things we do for Twilight... :)
E<3B
Ohs0sexyBella<3

soozabooza54 wrote:Haha... the things we do for Twilight... :)
I know right.... :lol:
I swear Im going crazy....my mom is so annoyed already with me...haha
kcartchick72
Settled in Forks

Post by kcartchick72 »

spookybell wrote:
kcartchick72 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I luv me some RPat and would take him anyway I could get him, but I much prefer him all "sparkly clean" in character than out. He seems a little too grungy for me in most photos I've seen. Hopefully, Heidi Klum gave him some tips after taping Leno this week. :)
LOL Heidi Klum was so repulsed! I loved it. I love Rob clean or dirty. In fact. I prefer clean rob, if he should ever become my boyfriend.. HA... so since that is about as likley as a pig flying itself to Mars and building a straw house...

The funny thing is, I think that Rob thinks, the dirtier he is the more the fans will leave him alone and not think he is so cute.

Clearly he is delusional.

I had a roommate in college that only dated Dirty guys. For real. Now that's nasty. They were dirty and in my oppinion NOT even cute!
I went through a phase after college where I dated the "I don't care if I'm dirty" guy. Glad I got over that one! Nothing beats the smell of my guy right out of the shower....well....okay, Rob out of the shower might :D