Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lady4string

Re: Rachelle LeFevere as Victoria

Post by lady4string »

I love Rachelle and when I'm reading the books, I always visualize her as Victoria. I've seen BDH in other movies and she's fine, but I just hate it when characters are recast in a saga. Grrr! Here's to wishing Rachelle the best! 8-)
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Rachelle was in the episode of Charmed I'm watching right now. She looks so young!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I loved Rachelle in New Moon...... she did it perfectly....
to bad she didn't get the chance to finish it....
I think that might be a huge mistake made by Summit... almost as big as hiring CH for Twilight
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

It wont quite be the same without her in Eclipse.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

marielle wrote:I loved Rachelle in New Moon...... she did it perfectly....
I think that might be a huge mistake made by Summit... almost as big as hiring CH for Twilight
I have to disagree with you there. I *loved* Catherine's vision for Twilight, and it's unfortunate to see fans personally attack the woman.

Besides, it wasn't simply a matter of Summit deciding to dismiss her. Think of it this way: the fans adored Rachelle. Logically speaking, Summit had no reason to replace her, since the movies are already a juggernaut at the box office. I think that fans of Rachelle are too unwilling to admit that her other filming obligations may have gotten in the way when they needed her the most. These movies are comprised of an ensemble cast, and they couldn't simply halt production if Rachelle was filming for her other projects during their own production window. Is it sad that she had to leave? Yes.

However, what's even sadder is that fans refuse to hold both sides responsible, Rachelle included. I'm willing to say, "It's very possible that Rachelle is partially responsible for not being available during the filming for Eclipse. She should have sorted this out with Summit, instead of assuming that they could halt production for one cast member."
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

swedishskinjer wrote:marielle wrote:
I loved Rachelle in New Moon...... she did it perfectly....

I have to disagree with you there. I *loved* Catherine's vision for Twilight, and it's unfortunate to see fans personally attack the woman.
I'm not completely blaming CH, the scrips writers didn't do a good job either... I just hate that they left all the funny parts from the book out of it...it feels like their focus was on the James attacking thing and you can see that a large part of the budget went to that...and I know James part is important but not more then it is to show the relation between Bella and Edward... to show the funny parts like Bella fainting when kissed or the conversation in the meadow and the run afterwards would make the realationship stand out more...
I think that CH should have focussed more on that...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

marielle wrote:I loved Rachelle in New Moon...... she did it perfectly....
I agree wholeheartedly. I really really really liked Rachelle as Victoria and I really wish she could have done Eclipse as well.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I don't know who follows Rachelle on twitter, but her dog, Honey, had been really sick the past month or so and she just tweeted that she died. :( :( :( I feel so badly for her.
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

How horrible. Its so sad when pets die :(
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

Yeah I heard her dog died which is really sad. She really made the perfect Victoria. I liked how she smiled when she threatened people. Has anyone seen any of the movies the Victoria 2.0 has played in? If so how is she?
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )