Jeff Buckley

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Jeff Buckley

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

A place to discuss the music of Jeff Buckley.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Jeff Buckley

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Lovely!
My request has been approved and we now have a thread of our own to discuss the wonderfull Jeff Buckley.
I've seen a lot of people on here mention Jeff, so I'm looking forward to meet you all here to discuss him and his music.

I know it's a terrible question, I won't be able to give a decent answer myself, but what's your favourite song?
Like I said, hard question, but we have to start somewhere :)

I would say 'Morning Theft' and 'Grace' to be a few of my favourites, but I don't think there's one Buckley song I really don't like. He is my favourite artist of all times. I also love his cover of Hallelujah (the Leonard Cohen song). That song has been covered way to many times, even my other fave artist Rufus Wainwright did it. But Jeff nailed it with his cover. I think it's way better then the original (altough I absolutly adore Leonard Cohen aswell).

Please discuss!
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Hysteria
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Hysteria »

I love all his songs but my favourite has to be last goodbye, i had it on repeat the other day.
His cover of hallelujah is my favourite cover of that song, it gives me shivers everytime i listen to it, his voice is amazing on the track.
Team Carlisle~Patient
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Last goodbye is wonderfull aswell but it creeps me out a bit.

I just can't get my head around the fact he's dead. Imagene what great music he could have brought us if he was still alive!
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Hysteria
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Hysteria »

It's so sad he's not with us anymore his music is so inspiring, and songs like grace and so real are beautifully written.
Team Carlisle~Patient