Rate the Song II

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Rate the Song II

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*roflssnorts* They head bang as much as Settings! I'm surprised he didn't hurt himself...
8/10 Not bad... I wonder if they'll show up on my Pandora anytime soon...

Creatures- Settings
Sad that this band only tours Warped on the East Coast... I'd like to meet them.
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

5/10 - There okay, Im starting to kinda like them, theyre playing Houston Warped I believe.

On a side note - by the 3OH!3/Christopher Ingle comparison, it just meant that someone can have perfectly nice sound & lyrics & can be a horrible person whereas you can have lyrics that might offend someone & a dont-care attitude & be really nice people. - The lyrics almost never mean what thought to mean. - I was merely commenting how I saw something, no offense to anyone of course.

Sorry I spelled the new cobra song wrong - I kept flip-flopping the title lol.

Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous-Cobra Starship

Hot Mess in Stores August 11!
That name sounds sooo familiar.
Sykes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Sykes »

well thats not what it seemed like when you typed it out.
besides its not like you know them all personally, you can't call him horrible, I have spoken to him too and he wasn't horrible to me, I'm not saying I know him personally, I'm just saying you can't judge them just because you've met them a couple of times.
Just to point out even though you say no offense, doesn't make it any less offensive. Sorry if I seem uptight about it, its just that clearly I have him as my dp and in my sig, so you know how it goes.

6. Not my favorite song from them

Six feet under the stars - All Tim Low
I.heart.Christopher.Drew<3
'cause if you jump I will jump too, we will fall together, from the building's ledge never looking back at what we've done, we'll say it was love, cause I would die for you on skyway avenue'
- We The Kings
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

^its true...cant judge someone on one meeting...or even more..like hailey doesnt like oli sykes..kicked her in the face..whatev..lol..and yet he was super adorable to me...plus...they are people...sometimes people get bitchy and cranky..even if they are good people.

9..i love that song!

i know no one will like this...cuz all anyone like son this thread like like punk pop..but im posting any ways cuz i am in that mood! and eventually you guys will come to my side..hehe

all it takes to make dreams come true-a skylit drive

oh yeah..and i have a huge crush on brian of this band..he is the guy in the black shirt and dark hair..and the one screaming! love him!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Sykes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Sykes »

OMG I love Skylit drive!!!!!!
I have heaps of their music! I love wires and the concept of breathing and down the city =]
10!
lol :mrgreen:

Burn Piano Island Burn - The Blood Brothers

- I know whoever listens to this won't like it at all. But I love it, the lyrics are so good! give it a go and try and listen to it to the end, it grows on you :D

oh oh oh and deven, I'm seeing All Time Low in a few weeks, I'm so excited :mrgreen: and set your goals, stealing O'neal )big-ish Aussie band), Heroes for Hire (small Aussie band) and a whole bunch of other small aussie bands XD
'cause if you jump I will jump too, we will fall together, from the building's ledge never looking back at what we've done, we'll say it was love, cause I would die for you on skyway avenue'
- We The Kings
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y56C8QHhxaU
googd girls go bad- cobra starship
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

10/10
That made me laugh. It is so Gabe!

That 70's Song- The Cab
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

bring it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NggSELs9 ... re=related

we need a cobra starship thread
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Sykes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Sykes »

Bright Lights in Paradise - Heroes for Hire

- this is their myspace, because they don't have any vids up on youtube, Bright lights in paradise is the first song on their playlist

I'm seeing them in a few weeks!!! :mrgreen: their fantastic live
- We The Kings
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

they're not that bad. (:

Weightless - All Time Low

on a side note:
Sykes wrote:well thats not what it seemed like when you typed it out.
besides its not like you know them all personally, you can't call him horrible, I have spoken to him too and he wasn't horrible to me, I'm not saying I know him personally, I'm just saying you can't judge them just because you've met them a couple of times.
Just to point out even though you say no offense, doesn't make it any less offensive. Sorry if I seem uptight about it, its just that clearly I have him as my dp and in my sig, so you know how it goes.
do we really have to make a big deal out of it? she's only stating her opinion, and i understand you're only stating yours too, but please keep these things to yourself. and she wasn't being as nasty about it as you are. and she didn't mean any direct or indirect attack towards you.
deven wrote:^its true...cant judge someone on one meeting...or even more..like hailey doesnt like oli sykes..kicked her in the face..whatev..lol..and yet he was super adorable to me...plus...they are people...sometimes people get bitchy and cranky..even if they are good people.
...but that's how it must've seemed to her when she met christopher. first impressions are really important, and if that first time she met him, he seemed kindof...not nice, i guess, then she probably thinks that's how that he will seem almost every time.

now that that's all cleared up, can we please stay on topic? if you have anything else to say, please do so in a PM; that's what they're made for.