Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Re: New Moon Extras

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

leannia wrote:
(Does anyone else see Aro wanting a half immortal child at Voltera and having Felix (or himself) knock up the human receptionist?)
OMG that is soo funnny...lol :lol:
i actually really didn't think about that....i think that he'd rather kidnap renesmee, because he isn't entirely sure that Gianna would surive and probably doesn't want to be associated with her anyway. Besides, how is he gonna knock her up if he doesn't have the control necesssary??

Anywayss......back to the topic. of course i luv extras for whichever book whatever they are - i just can't get enough insight into the twilight univerese!!!
I would actually really luv to have Edwards POV, i think it would be intersting and much more intense than Bellas.
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
ariadnee
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ariadnee »

Jazz Girl wrote:I definitely think you are giving Edward way too much credit there.
Yes, that's true. There's so many ways in which I really get Edward - his thoughts, emotions, and actions - that I fall into the arrogance of thinking that I know him better sometimes than he is written (the ultimate truth, as set by SM.) The Edward that I know in my head wouldn't have left immediately, but would have made sure Bella was okay. SM's Edward did, probably because he was too torn up to do otherwise - the most obtuse, foolish, arrogant, condescending, unnecessary.... (Envision me enraged into silence here - my equivalent of saying that I'd like to throw him off a cliff.) She's right, of course.
Jazz Girl wrote:I agree with you that he ran. I think he ran like Forest Gump. For weeks.
Oh, now that's funny. I hadn't even considered the connection between the two. Two individuals so completely different in so many ways, and yet both united in the lifelong love of a woman they endeavor to be worthy of.

I have a startling image in my head of Edward (as played by Robert Pattinson, of course) standing on the rocks of a beach in eastern Canada, staring out at a deserted, stormy, angry Atlantic that is in perfect keeping with his mood. It's freezing, but the weak autumn sunlight shines - he's sparkling, and his usual Abercrombie and Fitch outfit is definitely frayed and missing it's shoes. He's deciding whether to turn south and west and go to Ithaca, or turn around and run north and west across Canada again. He calls in to the family so they don't worry, and of course they try to talk him into heading home to Ithaca, Esme especially. It only makes him feel worse, and he cuts the call short. He spends an hour more on the beach, completely still and thinking, until he can't stand it anymore, and he turns around to run north and west.
Jazz Girl wrote:When he stopped and he still couldn't outrun his heartache, he started tracking, figuring that that, in it's own way, was still protecting Bella. And, then when he lost Victoria, that's when he would let the utter despair set in. Once again, he had (in his mind) failed to protect Bella. But, as long as he could stay away from her, he could still protect her from what he saw as the most dangerous thing to her; himself.
See? It's shaping into a decent story as we think about it. We've got three chapters now (running, tracking, and despair), and I'm sure there'd be a lot more once you really got into the tracking story. (At least one chapter on Texas and one on South America. Victoria probably had some accomplices she picked up in Texas who helped lead Edward astray down to South America. And how did he find her in Texas in the first place? Texas might even be two chapters.) We could throw in a chapter on a disasterous visit back home (where Carlisle encourages Edward to keep up his resolve, Alice gives him a piece of her mind, and Emmett gives him the idea of tracking Victoria). We're up to six chapters now. It practically writes itself. =)

Oops - sorry for the long post. Thanks for listening. -Ariadnee
"None of us can choose where we will love." - Erik, from Susan Kay's Phantom

I've written an Edward POV fanfic for New Moon: http://login.fanfiction.net/story/story ... &chapter=1
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I totally agree. That would be extremely awesome to have New Moon in Edward's point of view. Yes, some say it would be too depressing, but as the girl above me mentioned, there are so many things that Edward does while he is away from Bella. Just a short thought.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
TwErD--
Settled in Forks

Post by TwErD-- »

I reallllllllly like the extras for new moon, I was actually wondering if she would write some parts in Edwards point of view when I was reading it, and this was before I went on to the website. And then , when I went on , I was all like OMG! Coz she had the phone call......................everyone was wondering about that!
Also, the new moon outtakes were really funny, I wished she left the part with the scholarship in, i thought it was HILARIOUS.
But that might be just me XD
Lol.
RAINBOW <33

""Surely I do Imbide in copious herbage, but I dont drink alcohol, I made straight A's, and I have the upmost respect......for ladies...heh yeah!"" ILY Jackson Rathbone! Especially as Snippy, the coolest stoner eveerrr!
EtherealDusk
Settled in Forks

Post by EtherealDusk »

Loved them all!

Especially the one where Edward receives the telephone call. It was so sad.
Kirume
Settled in Forks

Post by Kirume »

It's too good to know about the conversation between Ed and Rose , Rose and Alice :"> ...
ariadnee
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ariadnee »

Based on the conversations Jazz Girl and I had on this message board earlier, I've gone ahead and written a few chapters for Edward's absence during New Moon. One of them is ready (Chapter 1 - Running) - if you'd like to see it, PM me for a copy.

- Ariadnee
"None of us can choose where we will love." - Erik, from Susan Kay's Phantom

I've written an Edward POV fanfic for New Moon: http://login.fanfiction.net/story/story ... &chapter=1
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I loved the outtakes. But I'm sure I'd love any outtakes from any of the books. It was cool to read the phone call w/Rosalie & Edward even though it was sad and at first Rosalie just seemed to be really rude and can't think ofthe word. But her usually self. . And I thought the scholarship was funny and I especially loved the end when she told Alice & when they went to the Cullens for the Vote & the interaction w/Esme. I wish we had outtakes for Eclipse & BD(especially this one) oh well. I'm glad for whatever SM gives us.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

I loved the outakes, especially Rosalies news! I always wondered what she had said! wow that made my day! :lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

I'll post what I exactly said on the twilight outtakes thread, I'm Karl BTW.
Well all I can say and maybe all of you will agree with me. the outtakes
, bad or good or great, they can really help with the hangover
from the twilight saga or satisfy a bit of the "insatiable hunger"
for more of the twilight universe

BTW is it true that Steph's myspace friends were given other
outtakes? Why didn't she put it on her site? pls comment or PM
me if your one of Steph's myspace friends. :mrgreen:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ