Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Greetings From Twilight

Post by Pel »

Discussion for all www.greetingsfromtwilight.com production diaries.
danobanano
Putting the Fun in Fun Fur

Re: Greetings From Twilight

Post by danobanano »

I just watched the Earthquake on the set. Hilarious Catherine, simply hilarious

I want one of those Edward/Bella lifesize cut-outs. Who's selling them? I NEED one!
It's all about expectations baby
Help Save Forks High School
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

^^ dude, seriously i practically fell outta my chair on that video...haha i just loved it how they completely forgot about each other & were like "GET ROB & KRISTEN GET ROB & KRISTEN!!" haha i got the impression they were ragging on the two saying how now they're the most important people in the world or something. All i want is a response from Kristen & Rob to that video.... XD PRICELESS. they must have had the facial expressions of ----> :shock:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

I just watched the most recent video on there and I have to say that I have even more respect for the actors. I would never be able to go in front of all those screaming fans. I'd probably cry, die and then have my dead body run away.

So scary and nerve wracking! :cry:
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Wow, that earthquake thing was ridiculous. I was about a half hour away from where it started, MUCH closer than they were if they were in LA, and that was a WAAAAY over-reaction. I was at the movies and the earthquake started, we all stayed in out seats while the theatre was shaking and chilled as we got some massages. No one freaked out or anything, not even a scream (although some giggled), the movie kept playing, and we finished it no prob.
Those people must not be from CA to react like that and never felt a quake before.
And honestly, save the cut-outs? If it was the big one, saving some cardboard of actors would be the least of your problems.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

debussygirl wrote:Wow, that earthquake thing was ridiculous. I was about a half hour away from where it started, MUCH closer than they were if they were in LA, and that was a WAAAAY over-reaction. I was at the movies and the earthquake started, we all stayed in out seats while the theatre was shaking and chilled as we got some massages. No one freaked out or anything, not even a scream (although some giggled), the movie kept playing, and we finished it no prob.
Those people must not be from CA to react like that and never felt a quake before.
And honestly, save the cut-outs? If it was the big one, saving some cardboard of actors would be the least of your problems.

they were just having fun- it was obviously AFTER the earthquake and a joke. They were having fun i mean c'mon poor guys are losing their minds in the film editing room haha. Not only that- but proof to the fact that it was fake was the fact that there's nothing on the computer when Catherine's talking to the cut-outs....and secondly, TALKING TO CUT-OUTS? haha c'mon obviously it was a joke.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

i want one of those life sized cut outs of Rob and Kristin...

But HA HA HA i was laughing so hard at the earth quake one. Funny. But i think everybody editing the movie is losing their minds. Hmm. wow. :D
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

When I first read the title that the editing room was rocked by the earthquake, I was like "NO!" Then I watched the video and realized it was a spoof.... toooo funny!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Life-size Rob Pattinson can only be described by one word - dangerous. Ha.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Gee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gee »

hahahaha i laughed so hard. they make me lol
OMG I love Edward Cullen! *jumps on Oprah's couch*