Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tim
Settled in Forks

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by Tim »

I just hope its not to corny. i want something with life, but at the same time something like underworld. They proved you do not need a lot of money to make a good looking movie. and i have to say it but the trailers are not the best.... who ever made the "behind the scenes" video should be the one who makes the trailers.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG!!! If no one knows yet, Twilight the movie is coming out THREE WEEKS EARLIER!!!! The new date is 11/21/2008!!!! Check out the official movie site if you don't believe me!!! AHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!! You can also check under the Announcements for the Hollywood Hideout - Twilight Movie main board!
Last edited by G-Faerie08 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
somnium
Settled in Forks

Post by somnium »

I'm not really worried about it. I have complete faith that the movie will turn out great. I don't expect them to do everything to the T but the important details and the special minute detail should be in there (i hope) I really hope that they put in all the cool special memorable quotes in the movie.
Liv-wa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Liv-wa »

My main concern is anything that they add in takes away from the main integrity of the books. Also, I really am worried about the movie being to cheesy. There is a fine line in the between being unrelatable and being realistic, and Stephenie managed to keep on the realistic side. For the actors to be able to pull off the subtle amusement without going over the top should be easy.

I hope that made some sort of sense.
Click here to join. We need some more of that pureblood [;Image
Mary Alice Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mary Alice Cullen »

The only thing i'm scared of is that the movie has nothing realistic like out of the book. I'm worried that Rob's accesent will come up on the move but everything is cool :)
**Stars**
Settled in Forks

Post by **Stars** »

I just really hope that the nomads do not wear shoes becaus i like that fact about them....
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Mary Alice Cullen wrote:The only thing i'm scared of is that the movie has nothing realistic like out of the book. I'm worried that Rob's accesent will come up on the move but everything is cool :)

I don't think he will have a problem with his accent at all. Acting is what he is good at. If he is supposed to be a hot American vampire boy in Forks, Washington then that is what he will be. It is a good thing that he takes his craft so seriously
:)
Hoping for a Lion
Settled in Forks

Post by Hoping for a Lion »

I just hope that it stays true to the book. From what I've seen (trailers, clips, etc.) it looks pretty similar... I just hope it stays on that track! But I have faith in them, and especially since from what I can tell, SM has been pretty involved in the whole movie-making process.
Team Edward
"By the way, I love you." - Bella "That's why we're here." - Edward
Save Midnight Sun!
Avie by Mayde @ Vesp
missjulie
Settled in Forks

Post by missjulie »

**Stars** wrote:I just really hope that the nomads do not wear shoes becaus i like that fact about them....
They are barefoot in the movie :D
Tamran
Settled in Forks

Post by Tamran »

i'm not real worried as a whole. i know that when books are made into film there are always changes. ones that we of course will notice..lol. like even in the trailers that are out. but you can tell it's going along the same lines as a whole. i think if we go in open minded we will come out in awe of it!