Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Premier experiences

Post by Twilove »

Ok so I went to the midnight showing and me and my friends got there super early like 3 hours early lol we go in and there is already a few people waiting so they made us sit on the floor for 3 hours before they actually let us in the theatre the show started at 12:01 they let us in at i think 11 but anyway we get in and ran to get good seats which we got :) and all of these annoying girls just start screaming i mean i think they were like 8 or something i wanted to srangle them and when the movie started everybody booed at Bella i mean come on thats so rude when Edward came on they were all screaming this went on throughout the whole movie but i guess im bad too because during the ballet studio scene i was screaming lol but whateve it was a very intresting and amazing experiance oh ya and when they kissed i went crazy i think i was the loudest person in there i take it all back they wernt annoying i was lol
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

i'm not a teen (not by decades) however i LOVE the books and have been dying to see the movies as much as anyone. My daughters are to young for this, my oldest is only 9. My sister thinks the series is the worst written thing on the planet (i made her read the first 2 books). My husband thinks i'm nuts and my friends had no interest...

so what was i to do on Friday night.. i waited for them all to go to bed and went out to the 10:45 showing by myself. I never had such a good time at the movies. There was only about 15 people in the whole theater but it was fun.. got home around 1am.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
di*cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by di*cullen »

OK SO KELLAN LUTZ AND EDI GATHEGI WERE THERE! AND THERE WAS A RAFFLE AND KELLAN SPELLED OUT MY NAME AND IT WAS THE MOST CRAZIEST THING EVER!!! WATCH THIS TO SEE HOW IT WENT DOWN-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CGUdCAs_GQ
ClaudiaCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by ClaudiaCullen »

yeah.. i wanted to kill ppl
they were being very loud in my theater and like ughh
they kept laughing
it was quite annoying

but it was ffuunn being there and clapping together and reacting together lol
3 perfect men
IAN O'SHEA
EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN AND JASPER HALE <333
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Well every one screamed when Edward came out, including me, and I don't know about everyone else, but i forgot how to breathe... :D
marinel
Settled in Forks

Post by marinel »

Well, the movie premiered here in the Philippines on the 25th. And being the fanatic that I am, I had to watch it on that day. I went to the the theater with my 3 sister-in-laws who are, by the way, as obsessed with Twilight as I am. The plan was to catch the 5:30 show so to be sure we got there around 3pm. When we got there the line was really disheartening. I mean, we were expecting it to be long, but not that long!!! And to top it all the only available seats were already for the 8pm show. So we bought tickets and waited for more or less 5 hours. We had to be on line by 7pm. Just to be safe, you know. The movie house had seating reservations but with that many people, confusion just can't be avoided. We don't want any of those mess ups.

Our crowd was just crazy!!! I mean everybody was just so full of energy!!! There were a lot of oohhhs and aahhhs and we had to be constantly reminded to keep it to a minimum. I was sure everybody loved it because we were all swooning at about the same time!!! We were all clapping at the end of the movie.

I watched it again the next day by myself and pretty much was the same.
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

I went friday afternoon because i couldn't go to the midnight showing :cry: .
There was a pack of little girls behind me who were probly like 10 or 11 and they squealed so lound at everything. I will admit when rob first came on i let out a little squeal, but other wise i tryed not to be to anoying for people, but those girls, like every other second they squealed.

I went with a bunch of people and we wer in the dirctors hall so we had assigned seating ao i didnt have to get there to early.

My friend sat next to me and when rob came on for the first time she was like frozen just staring at him, it was kind of funny to watch her, her eyes glazed over and a little smile started to spread over her face, it was just to funny. I ended up elbowing her so she would stop staring though cause they had moved on to showing something else and she was still staring..........she cracks me up.............. :D

Anyway, i have only been once so far but im trying to convince my mom to come with me again

I loved the movie!!! :D
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The midnight release was waaaay better than when I went again on Saturday. The people during the midnight release were all fellow twihards and so they got a lot of the inside jokes like, "And that's Jasper, who always looks like he's in pain." On Saturday I was the only one in the theatre laughing at that line. Jeez people, pick up the book! So it was weird as I cracked up and everyone else was like, "Uhhhhh, what you laughing at?"
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

debussygirl wrote:The midnight release was waaaay better than when I went again on Saturday. The people during the midnight release were all fellow twihards and so they got a lot of the inside jokes like, "And that's Jasper, who always looks like he's in pain." On Saturday I was the only one in the theatre laughing at that line. Jeez people, pick up the book! So it was weird as I cracked up and everyone else was like, "Uhhhhh, what you laughing at?"
I toooootally agree with you!
Me, my friends, and other twilighters filled up the theater at the premier and it was really cool, cuz we all laughed in the necessary parts and were all clapping at the end. Hahaha
But when I went on thanksgiving with my family, it seemed like everyone in there was asleep!
Including my dad....Hahaha. But it turns out my dad totally loved it! I guess I'm not the only twi-guy in the family
Lol :D

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
Dazzled.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled. »

I went on thursday night at 10pm.
Our theatre only sold tickets on the day of and they only opened at 6pm.
So my sister, my friend, and I all went there at 1, expecting a line-up.
Of course, there were none. It was freezing cold out and we decided to shop around and keep a watch out in case a line did start to form.
One did. But only at 5. So, we kinda waited for a long time in the cold. But it's okay! It's Twilight. Haha.
We got second in line and bought over 17 tickets for us and all our friends who were coming.
We left and went back at 8, two hours before the movie. It was full!
But we got spots. Some of us had to seperate, but it was still amazing!!
The audiance was amazing too. Everyone screamed, laughed, Awwed at the right moments and didn't let it last too long.
So, all-in-all, it was a great experiance. :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"Bout time someone scored around here." - Emmett Cullen
Bulldozer Trainee of EDC. Inc